PDA

View Full Version : Bisexual New Year's Resolutions?

TheBisexualProfessor
Jan 1, 2009, 10:46 AM
Anyone got one? Mine is to have an MMF with my wife and a friend! I bet some of you good folks have ideas that are even MORE stimulating!

HighEnergy
Jan 1, 2009, 1:34 PM
Lucky for me I'm still fat and still smoking... No need to create new forms of self torture in the way of resolutions... :bigrin:

But I do have the chantix sitting on the counter and had a protein shake for breakfast.

JP1986UM
Jan 1, 2009, 3:43 PM
Mine is to find the one good man I can be with and be myself whether in bed or out of it.

Finding someone NOT a closet queen is so difficult. Can't stand them.

And I want to lose 15 lbs.
:yikes2:

:flag3:

tg Shannon
Jan 1, 2009, 4:19 PM
Ok here goes:
First, I want a shemale or several

second, I want ta do atleast 5 guys at one time, yes I would be the whore!

Third,I want to be with a bi couple, I've been with a straight couple and it was great but one where the 2 are open minded and would have guy on guy and gal action would be great

fourth, I would like to have a weekend with one or more fellow crossdressers and let what will happen, happen

fifth, I want to loose weight and dress up and go in public and pass, have a guy ask for a dance, and somewhat makeout with him, that one so far is somewhat realistic, as by fall I will have a girls night out with my female friends.

and finally to be in a big bisexual orgy

those are my bi resolutions for 2009
Mike:bipride:

alegrias
Jan 1, 2009, 4:23 PM
Mine is to have mindblowing sex with my husband and the bi couple that we've met but haven't had sex with yet.:bigrin:

PhysicalFriend33
Jan 2, 2009, 12:19 AM
Well My resolution is not exactly earth shattering but its something I can be proud of none the less. Mine is basically to expand my circle of friends and meet new people who have a yen for the off the wall and alternative persuits of life.

I am not abandoning the idea of meeting a special someone I am just expanding my horizons in my life and just saying to hell with it and doing whatever comes up.

Like I said nothing earth shattering just trying to Do things I always talked about but never did before and repeat some other things.

Happy New Year all!
Scott