PDA

View Full Version : curious question

tony88
Dec 31, 2008, 12:25 AM
As we all know that many women today shave there pubic hair and it is a nice turn on for guys. And we as guys admire a women that is as one would say it "is well groomed" and no male ever question it and accept it as a standerd for today. However, what if it was the male that is shaved or groomed what would a women say or think of him. Would she think that he is gay or odd would it be a turn on for her (as this is a bi site) would it be a turn on for him for the first time. But mainly I am asking the women here (but I would like to know what the guys think also". "What would you think of a guy the first time that you saw him nude and he was shaved or groomed, what would you think, would it be a turn on, turn you off, or not think anything of it. Let me know.

tg Shannon
Dec 31, 2008, 1:45 AM
hi tony
a female fuck buddy of mine prefers that men be shaved or groomed, she just considers it upkeep and maintainance, she is shaved as well and I have gotten in the habbit of doing this myself, I also like my men to be well groomed but strangely I like my women to be hairy, I love a hairy puss and armpits on a woman, oh well to each their own.

19biman61
Dec 31, 2008, 1:56 AM
I shave my body except for my arms and head. I started with my privates and rear end. I then expanded to my legs. After that I started shaving my chest and back. I love the feel and it looks better when I'm wearing panties and thigh high stockings.

alegrias
Dec 31, 2008, 4:11 AM
My husband just trimmed his and I have no problem with it. (I didn't before either.) A friend of ours shaves his balls to make them more pleasant to lick. I don't have a problem with that either, just hope he's careful when he shaves.

TaurusBeresford
Dec 31, 2008, 7:29 AM
In my opinion, trimming the hair says that you care about how enjoyable the giving of pleasure to you can be. I have found however that shaving any part of it becomes an intolerable situation down there for me. I keep mine trimed to less than an inch cause I know how it feels to have hairs in the back of my throat during a good teasing session with my guys. One thing though, after you trim washing would be a good idea to get the loose ones out of the attached ones.

**Peg**
Dec 31, 2008, 2:12 PM
,,, "What would you think of a guy the first time that you saw him nude and he was shaved or groomed, what would you think, would it be a turn on, turn you off, or not think anything of it. Let me know.

turn on

putinpop
Dec 31, 2008, 2:28 PM
I prefer men to be natural. I believe shaving or not is a matter of preference but what ever your preference is, just be clean.

Biboz49
Jan 1, 2009, 12:06 PM
It's a big turn on for me to see men shaved smooth. I like women that way too. We both shave. I don't have a lot of body hair anyway but I always shave my chest, tummy, around my cock, balls and ass. I love the feeling and the look.

opentoideas1964
Jan 1, 2009, 8:08 PM
It's a big turn on for me to see men shaved smooth. I like women that way too. We both shave. I don't have a lot of body hair anyway but I always shave my chest, tummy, around my cock, balls and ass. I love the feeling and the look.

I too love my lovers either shaved or trimmed very short. I love shaved balls and shaved pussy. Makes oral much more delectable. I shave myself daily. If not, I tend to itch from the incoming growth.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 2, 2009, 12:46 AM
Well..I try to be good and not droll openly, actually...lol. But as long as a lover is clean and takes care of his grooming, then I'm a happy camper. The Sasquatch look Reeaallyy bothers me....:eek:
Cat.

eddy10
Jan 2, 2009, 1:37 AM
I prefer all natural on both men and women. However, a little trimming is ok by me. I do trim the hair from off my shaft. In fact, having said that, and come to think more about it ... shaved does look good also. How's that for a positive stance on a subject?

bigirl42
Jan 2, 2009, 1:59 AM
I think it is a big turn on. :tongue: I love a well groomed area. It is an orgasm enhancer.

HelloToYou
Jan 2, 2009, 3:33 AM
I'd probably think it looked a little silly on a full grown man.

pasht
Jan 2, 2009, 8:09 AM
As we all know that many women today shave there pubic hair and it is a nice turn on for guys. And we as guys admire a women that is as one would say it "is well groomed" and no male ever question it and accept it as a standerd for today.

:(

that is soooo sad.

I refuse to shave. I'm a fully grown woman, and grown women have hair. so deal with it. ;)

shaved genitals look like infant genitals to me, and are definitely NOT a turn-on for me...

Rudy75
Jan 2, 2009, 11:57 PM
I totally agree with Pasht.

Pubic hair is natural and is there for a reason. (I'm guessing the reason is that it is suppose to signify that a person is old enough for mating.)

Pussy or cock, it's just something warm and soft to nuzzle into.

45&424u
Jan 3, 2009, 6:41 AM
My wife loves shaved/trimmed cock. As i love her shaved/trimmed pussy. It's a turn on in our book.

Pub hair is there to protect the area and trap any foreign matter, just like nose hair does. I imagine it helped those in the past before soap was invented, but now as civilized people i think its ok to shave it up.. :)

tallone62
Jan 3, 2009, 7:47 AM
a curious cultural observation......I'm a North American living in Europe. Shaving and "Manscaping" is widely practiced amongst men in the German culture, women too. I can't say for sure about the rest of Europa, but North Americans seem to be a bit more shy about such things....and I'm only judging this from the viewpoint of what I see when I go to the gym to work out and see other men in the showers and in the sauna, both in North America and in Germany.
Personally, I think it's an individual thing. If you feel good about it, or your partner likes it and you like it too, go for it. If I didn't like it, and my partner wanted it, I might try it once, but your body has to be in your control.
Happy shaving.......or not!

Bi_Druid
Jan 3, 2009, 3:43 PM
I approve of well groomed men and women.

If our bodies are our temples, then our privies should be kept just as religiously looked after.

Although I've been with those who have left it to go 'all-natural', I do prefer those who have taken just a little time to keep it looking well looked after. Well groomed, as opposed to out-and-out balded. I find the pre-pubescent look a major turn off. I like pubic hair that's well kept.

I mostly trim myself for several reasons: firstly, if I don't it becomes a right ol' briar patch, which I personally don't find pleasant and I'd imagine my partners wouldn't (and it obscures some of the view, lol); and secondly, I find it makes things a lot more sensitive, particularly the scrotum to touch with-out all that hair 'in-the-way' so to speak. It also makes oral much more pleasant for both parties, particularly the one performing, with less hair getting into the mouth.

As for weather it would make me think of them as more or less 'gay' (regardless of the default of the majority of men I'm likely to see with their kit off to start with:tongue:), no. I've known perfectly str8 blokes to brag about shaving their balls as routinely as their facial hair. It was actually such brags from a str8 former work colleague that actually introduced me to the idea.

Agoofball
Jan 3, 2009, 4:25 PM
Personally, I shave my balls and my crevass.... I feel cleaner and stay cleaner, IMHO. I started due to getting heat rashes.... since I work in home remodelling (outside a LOT) in Arizona this is something that is common. But also because I get more feeling out of having a lover lick my balls and less chance of a stray hair getting caught in teeth.... same reasons I like my lovers to be well trimmed or shaved.... male or female......

innaminka
Jan 3, 2009, 5:10 PM
In my opinion, trimming the hair says that you care about how enjoyable the giving of pleasure to you can be.

So are you saying that because I am fully bushed natural, .... I don't care????

Sorry, I like myself the way I am.
When I am am about to have sex with another person, the hair content of their genitals - woman or man - has not one single iota of influence about how I feel/respond to them.

Konfused
Jan 3, 2009, 6:46 PM
I ( the female) have shaved for years. It started with a little trimming, then just a patch. Sometimes all the way bald. I feel cleaner down there and smoother..and no floss for hubby lol
He ( the male) is also trimmed and shaved. he too has a patch, never gone completely bald. I think it makes him look hot, clean and well taken care of.
He has been trimming and shaving for years also.
Neither of us like anyone hairy,so we prefer to keep ourselves that way!

guycurious
Jan 3, 2009, 7:47 PM
The wife waxes it all off and I love it. I shave the sac and around the sides up to the navel. I just leave a strip about an inch wide from the navel down.

Just not into hair.

onewhocares
Jan 3, 2009, 9:58 PM
Well I happen to prefer men who are very well trimmed, especially the balls. I find the hair is distractive. That is just me. I am waxed and the first time I did it my hubby went wild. Others have also enjoyed it...the more you wax the less the hair grows back so I am trimming on occasion to save money and the response has not changed. I happen to love a hairy man on the rest of his body.

babyrmd
Apr 7, 2009, 8:48 AM
I shave from front to back leaving a small patch in the front that my guys call a "happy trail" The ladies that have seen it laughed at first because they had never seen a guy shaved before but enjoyed it because it feels so smooth, especially when licking in the area. I also like the feeling when something is being slid into me and I am shaved back there, slides in a lot easier.

Georgie_Girl
Apr 7, 2009, 11:03 AM
shaved genitals look like infant genitals to me, and are definitely NOT a turn-on for me...

That's how I feel as well. Trimmed is nice though. :)

totchune
Apr 7, 2009, 7:31 PM

that is soooo sad.

I refuse to shave. I'm a fully grown woman, and grown women have hair. so deal with it. ;)

I agree with you fully...What man wants to feel like he has sex with a pre-puberty girl?
Natural pubic hair on a woman is a turn on...it means the woman is a fully grown woman, not a little girl...
And perhaps it awakens the animal :) in us?...

totchune
Apr 7, 2009, 9:23 PM
I should have written what individual want to feel like he/she has sex with a boy/girl, to cover all the bases...
But I do not mean to criticize...it's a matter of preference, just like preferring hair in the pubic area doesn't mean one is a neanderthal.
Hey, we are partly animals, not hairless aliens from another galaxy. By the way, if there is no more bush, what do you call it, bushless? (just kidding, no criticism...)

Lonewolf76
Apr 7, 2009, 10:42 PM
I agree with you fully...What man wants to feel like he has sex with a pre-puberty girl?
Natural pubic hair on a woman is a turn on...it means the woman is a fully grown woman, not a little girl...
And perhaps it awakens the animal :) in us?...

OMG Yeah! Give me a hairy pussy to love on any day of the week. Bald pubes need NOT apply!!!!

goldenfinger
Apr 8, 2009, 7:51 AM
Don't like a mouth full of hair, it has been falling off lately anyway, so why not get rid of it. Never had much anyway.

tutunono
Apr 8, 2009, 9:28 AM
I shave daily and I prefer my woman to be neatly trimmed or bald completely,only because I like to look at her "down there" a lot. It is sooo,pretty! As far as my bf goes, he dosent have a lot of hair down there anyway,which is strange because he is hairy every place else on his body. I don't mind hair as long as it doesnt get in the way.:cool:

~POET~
Apr 8, 2009, 12:43 PM
if a guy is shaved, it can be sexy...but he has to moisturize...i hate razor burn and dry skin...skin needs to be soft...but, if it were up to me, i think a little hair is sexiest...a goatee instead of a gandalf beard, a little chest hair (especially that line of hair below the navel! WOW!)...you know, not to go overboard...something to run my fingers through...but "down there" i think is better if it's shaved...can't stand getting a hair in my mouth!:cool:

shaver6
Apr 8, 2009, 1:55 PM
I came into this world without pubic hair..and lived the first 13 years of my life without it ,....and I certainly don't need it now.. I remember I was 8 years old, when I saw my first naked adult, in the changing room of a public swimming pool. I thought that nest of hair around the guys cock and balls was the weirdest thing I had ever seen. I mentioned it to my friend who was with me....and he told me that I was going to have the same thing some day. I remember telling him..."no I won't...I'll shave it off!" and thats what I started doing around 15 year old.

I love the look and feel of a smooth, hairless pubic area. Its is much cleaner, without the hair to trap sweat and odors, and MUCH nicer for oral sex. :tongue:

I remember several years ago, I had an Asian male friend, who was very smooth, with almost no natural pubic hair. The guys in the locker room always use to kid him about it, and one day they ask him..why he had almost no hair......he just smiled and said......."higher lifeform" :bigrin:

PolyLoveTriad
Apr 9, 2009, 3:24 AM
I cant stand a man who is completely shaved, it looks like... a child or something but it totally turns me off. I knew a guy who did that and he was always grabbing himself itching etc, funnier than hell though lol

mannysg
Apr 9, 2009, 7:02 AM

that is soooo sad.

I agree. However, I do like shaved balls, as long as the rest of the pubic hair is left natural. On women, I much prefer all natural.

babyrmd
Jul 28, 2012, 6:23 AM
I like to leave some. I do not shave all of my bush.

babyrmd
Jul 28, 2012, 6:26 AM
i like to leave some. i have anice little patch that is about 1 inch wide. make me feel sexy when shaved like that.

Phillip Mythong
Jul 28, 2012, 7:23 AM
Love the shaved or trimmed look- am shaved at times or trimmed down at others- just depends on my mood at the time- feel if others don't like it, thats their problem

Waylon
Jul 28, 2012, 12:03 PM
I try and do a little manscaping regularly and do appreciate it when my partners, male and female, do some grooming as well.
On guys it is a turn on and makes for a more enjoyable experience for me when I am getting "busy down there". Same with the ladies...

dick_pumper
Jul 28, 2012, 12:30 PM
As a teen, hitting puberty you get so excited once you start getting pubic hair, it's a sign that you are becoming a man. But I developed a huge turn on to a shaved pussy, in my 20's and my then gf said she would shave her pussy for me but I would have to shave my pubes for the same reason (Oral). I figured ok if it gets mme a shaved pussy, why not? Well, I will admit that when I first did it, I thought it looked like a little boy, but when she licked my hairless sack and sucked my balls, I almost came right then. Needless to say, I have kept my genitals bald as the day I was born for the last 20 or so years. As I started to open up to my Bi side, I find that I am more turned on by a guy with no pubes then one with a full bush. Not to say I would say no to a bushy guy, but I'm not going to be licking a hairy sack. I have no interest in prepubesent boys, but I love a shaved man. I have a hairy chest and belly, and legs but as I drop my pants you see this baren patch. So far I have never had a partner say that's to weird for me. Usually it's more like, what happened to your hair? And after I explain, and then show them how a shaved pussy or cock can be during oral, I really get no complaints.
I tried the landing strip idea but I really love it hairless.

fubar13
Jul 28, 2012, 3:31 PM
"ANYWHERE" my tongue goes, m/f, should be shaved....hate hair in back of my throat...

chapear
Jul 29, 2012, 5:44 AM
I completely shave my lower pubic regions. It cuts down on smell and heat rash. I prefer them shaved on a partner. I had a bad experience with someone that wasn't shaved. It was disgusting and made me sick to my stomach. That was even after I assisted in cleaning them really well. The hairs retain some nasty stuff.

Daviecurious
Jul 29, 2012, 11:16 AM
I also shave/trim, and like others, do not really care for completely shaved. It is a bit too prepubescent for me. I go for the 'landing strip' look. I like the way I feel, and all of my partners have liked the overall look and feel. And I like a partner who is shaved and trimmed. Only way to go for me.

hecameout
Jul 30, 2012, 12:35 AM
I like women bald and men hairy. Hairy chest, hairy armpits. Furry. Love rubbing all over them.