PDA

View Full Version : I have a question for all

tg Shannon
Dec 30, 2008, 7:21 PM
I am new here, just 4 or 5 days old, and I love this site, I spend more time here than I do on myspace, I have finally found a community that accepts me and how I am, and for that I thank you all.
Those of you that have come to know me in this short time, know that I'm not only bi, but I have a crossdressing fetish as well as bdsm, (just look at my pro)
I have a crossdressing myspace page that is seperate from my regualr myspace, over the last few months, I have been blogging a bi, cd,ts story, I am curently up to chapter 18, so my question is:
would anybody mind if I posted it here? I would welcome all critisisms as well as praises, I will warn, the spelling aint the best etc, and I am workin on that.
It is getting raves on myspace from the ts and cd and bi community, so I thought I could let ya'll read it and see how your thoughts stack up against theirs.
let me know, if enough replies in a week, I'll start it here.
thanks for takeing time to stop bi and read
Mike

the sacred night
Dec 30, 2008, 7:25 PM
Post whatever you want; if anyone doesn't want to read it, they don't have to.

tg Shannon
Dec 30, 2008, 7:28 PM
Post whatever you want; if anyone doesn't want to read it, they don't have to.

thankyou sacred! thats 1

evilpanda
Dec 30, 2008, 8:04 PM
post away. i need reading material because i'm bored.

PolyLoveTriad
Dec 31, 2008, 4:05 AM
it would probably just be much easier and simple for you to post the thread with a link to the blog story. people will respond in the thread to it :)

Doggie_Wood
Dec 31, 2008, 10:40 AM
it would probably just be much easier and simple for you to post the thread with a link to the blog story. people will respond in the thread to it :)

Bic - AndYouMake3 is suggesting the more practical approach to your question. It takes up less space on the thread too.

Doggie :doggie:

BI BOYTOY
Dec 31, 2008, 11:57 AM
:bigrin: go for it, people dont have to read it if they dont want to. i would ,and welcolme to the site their are some rely great people on here.:bipride:

FalconAngel
Dec 31, 2008, 3:25 PM
Post away.

But I would recommend proofing it for spelling and grammer, then posting each chapter on stickypen.com under the appropriate section, then posting links to the stories.

I have a three true stories there, myself, under the s/n sflraptor.

http://www.stickypen.com/Stories/Lusty_Liaisons/Bike-Night_2362

http://www.stickypen.com/Stories/True_Stories/Bike-Night---The-next-Day_2904

http://www.stickypen.com/Stories/True_Stories/Christmas-Leave_2763

I did, however, change the names of my friends, for their protection.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 31, 2008, 4:07 PM
As a fellow writer I say post it in sections. If someone complains, oh well..:}
Cat

_Joe_
Dec 31, 2008, 4:37 PM
You know theres this new "as soon as TV" things going around, a small pad you wear as a glove that has tiny tiny crystals on it that remove hair painlessly and stuff from legs, chest, back, etc etc etc.

Then I thought you know, thats dangerous for men. they'll try and get the hairs on their balls off, then get excited, go for the hair under the shaft, then get more excited, then maybe accidently without warning shave their own dick off.

You all seen that ad yet?

fungguy53
Dec 31, 2008, 6:25 PM
I, for one, would love to read your stories. I read your profile and just about died laughing.

:male:

meteast chick
Jan 1, 2009, 12:35 AM
I was originally going to say that this site is most definitely one of the friendliest you will find and pretty open too, so feel free to post what you wish.

Then, based on the last person who posted, I took a look at your profile...and I too laughed out loud as well more than a few times, so now I look forward to whatever you have to post.

WELCOME!!!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxo
meteast

tg Shannon
Jan 1, 2009, 1:20 AM
Thanks Ya'll! but damn I was serious.....
but really, thankyou for the response, the story I'm writting is not only fiction, its a fantasy, I'm up to chapter 18, I'll start posting right away under the title "A bi,cd,ts story"
thanks again for the kind words, Ya'll rock and I'm so glad ta find a place where I can be me, it really means alot!
Mike:bipride:

blixx69
Jan 1, 2009, 2:25 AM
I am a 60 year old male in fairly good shape who desires to have oral sex with another male, especially one who is uncircumcised. I am married and if my wife knew about this she would divorce me. I have never had oral sex with a man. I have a normal sex life with my wife but she is rather puritanical in her sexual desires. I find women sexualy attractive and some men. I do not want to jepordize my marriage because I love my wife. I guess I am bi curious. I have always enjoyed oral sex with females. I was wondering if any other men have had this same situation? How do I find a male partner who will be discreet? I believe the fact that I am or may be bi would cause me problems on my job. Any suggestions?

fungguy53
Jan 1, 2009, 10:20 AM
Hey, don't get me wrong. I meant that your style of writing is very funny, not that your profile is. I'm laughing with you, not at you.

:)

tg Shannon
Jan 1, 2009, 1:26 PM
I know what ya meant and theres absolutly no prob there, If I can make 1 person honestly laugh, then I feel my purpose for my fellow man (or woman ) has been fulfilled!
thanks for laughing, it made my day!!
Mike