PDA

View Full Version : Am I Bi?

lugo7
Dec 30, 2008, 7:08 AM
I believe I'm bi for two main reasons.

1st. I love dick and want it in my mouth all the time. However, I don't find men attractive at all. I don't look at guys and think about getting with them, I just think about their privates.

2nd. I am a young male with ED i believe and just the thought of getting someone off is SOO sexy to me, if it is male or female. I love getting people off b/c I can't get them off with just myself. If I were gay I could please my man all I want without getting hard and thats turns me on so much. Although I think about and would love to suck dick, I think I get off more that I can please men more then women......is that right, or am I just a stright guy with just a lust for making people happy? or am I Bi who just happens to have ED?

Realist
Dec 30, 2008, 8:51 AM
I think it's safe to say that, if you enjoy sexual interactions with both sexes, you would be classified as bisexual. It's only a man-made designation, anyway. You can be whoever, or whatever you like; no one's designation will change you. Just be careful, smart, and enjoy your life!

Many years ago, I also had a lover with ED. He could have orgasms, although never got erect. The relationship was different, but his intellectual compatibility and unique physical desires, made it fun and very interesting.

lovedoctor
Dec 30, 2008, 1:56 PM
Lugo... There is a bit of a continuum of sexuality. I fall in a similar category as you. I enjoy bi-sex (okay, I love orally pleasing a guy), but I'm not in the least emotionally or physically attracted to men. In an emotional and physical sense I'd consider myself straight, but sexually, definitely bi.

Realist has it right when he says, "You can be whoever, or whatever you like; no one's designation will change you. Just be careful, smart, and enjoy your life!"

DiamondDog
Dec 30, 2008, 4:30 PM
Only you know if you're bi, homosexual, a combination of both, or none of the above.

darkeyes
Dec 30, 2008, 4:46 PM
Only you know if you're bi, homosexual, a combination of both, or none of the above.

Usually DD hun..but not necessarily...

Metzli
Dec 31, 2008, 7:30 AM
To be honest its a question only you can answer
I can tell you that i once felt like you do i had sexual feelings for men but not romantic feelings then i met someone that changed all that and i couldnt be happier.
Maybe the same will happen to you.
Whatever you decide just aslong as your happy with who you are it doesnt matter what others think.

woodyapron
Dec 31, 2008, 1:46 PM
i am 59. my girlfriend kim is 40. sometimes i have trouble maintaining an erection. this is where our young friend ray, who is 31, comes in. his big thick 8 inch penis turns me on and helps me get hard. i fellate him to orgasm as i fuck her. he also fucks kim and leaves a huge load of semen for me to lick out. i would consider myself bisexual.

blixx69
Jan 1, 2009, 2:56 AM
I have wanted to have oral sex with a man now for several months. I also like to have sex with women especially oral sex. I am married and my wife says she loves sex but she doesn't act like it. We have been married for 7 years and although I love her she seems to be turned off to sex. Before we were married I dated a woman 20 years younger than my self and we had fantastic sex both oral and fucking. I am happy in my marriage but I would like to have oral sex with a man. My wife would never consent to a 3 some or any other such arrangement.