Dec 28, 2008, 5:18 PM
Hapy Birthday Sweetheart

I love you , hope you have so many more

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l238/butterflying27/Birthday/dog.jpg

you are such a sexy man and a good lover

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/ashleyvwebster/birthday.jpg

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 28, 2008, 6:39 PM
I echo that emotion! Very Happy Birthday Doggy-Honey!
Big warm boobie hugs to you too!
Cat

onewhocares
Dec 28, 2008, 7:54 PM
Happy Birthday DOGGIE......wishing you the best.

Belle

darkeyes
Dec 28, 2008, 8:09 PM
Happy Birfday 2 the luffly huggly ole Doggie...an no health scares for u or the rest of us ova the next or ne otha year!!! Luffya rat bag.. muuuuuahhh!:bigrin:

HighEnergy
Dec 28, 2008, 10:23 PM
Many Happy Returns of the Day, Dear Doggie!

You share the day with my youngest "child" who is a golden doodle. We just had a birthday party. Everyone, including the 3 cats had a small dish of vanilla ice cream and the birthday girl got a pigs ear after her ice cream (so she'd let the kitties finish theirs). She also got to nap with the humans, and watch 8 Below on all four of our laps on the couch.

I hope Marie threw you a fantastic party too!

Yeah, I know, I'm nuts enough to throw my actual dog a birthday party. At least I don't invite friends...

Doggie_Wood
Dec 29, 2008, 8:02 AM
Thank you all for the birthday wishes - they are very heart felt.:upside:

And thank you Marie, for for making people think I'm older than I actually am by putting all those candle on the cake :tong: just kidding :cowboy:

Again - thank you, one and all.

Doggie :doggie:

RockGardener
Dec 29, 2008, 12:22 PM
Happy birthday to my husband in law!!!!!

texasman6172003
Dec 29, 2008, 5:58 PM
Hey Doggie, Sorry if i am late with this,But i hope you have or had a most Wonderful Birthday!!!!! We love you and Marie.. Like Fran said take care of yourself!! :doggie: //16....

texasman6172003
Dec 29, 2008, 6:00 PM
Hey Doggie, Sorry if i am late with this,But i hope you have or had a most Wonderful Birthday!!!!! We love you and Marie.. Like Fran said take care of yourself!! :doggie:

rainbowmonk
Dec 29, 2008, 6:14 PM
here's to many more joyous B-days Dog!!! Have a good one!!

Monk

SJ37AndSteph
Dec 30, 2008, 4:03 AM
Oh Dayum Happy Birthday Doggie i have not been on much the past few days but wanted to send u lots of wishes on ur birthday i hope it was a great bday for u

Hugs

Sweet Juices 37

arana
Dec 30, 2008, 11:38 AM
Hope you had a happy day, Doggie!!! MMMMMMuah!

csrakate
Dec 30, 2008, 12:12 PM
:bday::bday:Happy Birthday, Doggie!:bday::bday:
Hope you had a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Kate

Shhhhh 47/F/usa
Dec 30, 2008, 1:59 PM
Hap, hap, happy birthday Dogwood. Hope your cake isn't completely incinerated by all those candles on it! Once you get them all lit it will be bright enough to guide an alien space craft from another galaxy to earth. So be prepared.

Doggie_Wood
Jan 1, 2009, 5:01 PM
Rock, tex, monk, Juicey, arana, kate & Shhhhh - thank you one and all for the birthday wishes. I love each and every one of you - all of you are part of my special family.
Thank You

Doggie :doggie:

12voltman59
Jan 1, 2009, 10:02 PM
I may be late-but happy B'day Doggie!!!

Doggiestyle
Jan 1, 2009, 11:36 PM
It may be late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOGWOOD :tongue:

So from one dog to another. I figgured I needed to put my :2cents: worth in cause us dogs gotta stay together & in a pack to keep them cats off our tail. HUH ???

.........Your friend....Doggie....:doggie:.......:flag3: