PDA

View Full Version : Snow Fun

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 25, 2008, 7:08 PM
I Had to share this...

I went outside to sweep snow off the porch the other day. A Volksvagen pulled up and stopped, and out ran a Naked Guy in a pair of snow boots! He waved at me briefly and threw up his arms and wiggled at me then made like he was going to streak down the hill in front of the house.
You that know me know that I have a macbre sense of humor, so I just watched as he hot footed it down the hill, and was doing good til he hit a small patch of snow that toppled him Face First into the deep snow! All you could see was his lil white ass and the back of his dark head. It looked like he was trying to do a forward naked snow Angel...(I'd've given anything at this poing for a video camera....)
I of course roared and the lady in the car looked horribly embarressed. I thought "Well, Your the one that drove him here like that. Too late to be embarressed now, idjet"

I laughed until I Cried watching him trying to get up and gain foot purchase in that slick snow. He had to get up on his hands and knees, (Yes, I resisted the urge with all of my being to Not throw a snow ball at that delectable target) and had his ass-end up in the air like some kind of demented Beetle. He finally got upright and was hollaring "Cold, cold cold!" as he minched back to the car.

Bad thing was, he had some snow still accumulated on his uhmm, well, for lack of a better niceity, his cock and balls. I took one look and busted out laughting all over again as he tried to get back in the car, and she wouldnt let him til he shook off all the snow. He yells "If I shake it, its gunna fall off!"

To the car coming from the other direction it probably looked like he was trying to jack off, and she nearly drove off into a snow bank.

That did it. I burst out laughing again and noticed the lady across the street standing there, her mouth hanging open in shock.
The lady in the car finally got the door unlocked and he's trying to rub the snow off of his personage as best he could without removing presious needed skin. He finally got in and they took off. I havent laughed that hard in a very long time and finally waved at the neighbor, who still looked in shock.
It was great, I loved it, and it made my whole day.

Happy Ho Ho Ya'll!
Cat

alegrias
Dec 25, 2008, 7:24 PM
ROTFLMAO! Thanks for sharing!

Bluebiyou
Dec 25, 2008, 9:51 PM
Damn Kat!
We ate Christmas dinner outside in short sleeves until after dark. We left because it was getting late, not getting too cool.
It's not fair you have snow and have all the fun!!!!!
Plus, you probably didn't get mosquito bites like we did today.
That event must have been hilarious! Probably someone that knows you indirectly.
Way off the scale... for precious moments in life!

Doggie_Wood
Dec 26, 2008, 1:51 AM
That put a smile on my face and a chuckle in my throat. Thanks Cat

:doggie:

DubTak
Dec 26, 2008, 3:46 AM
My what I would've paid to see that scene...

I wish I had snow on a regular basis...the only consistently naked people around SF are in Bay to Breakers (a marathon) and...well...let's just say that some people should think twice about being naked. Ever.

On a related, but still :offtopic: note I'M GOING SKIBOARDING ON MONDAY!! ZAM!

-DubTak:flag3:

Bi_Druid
Dec 26, 2008, 5:15 AM
LOLZ!

TwylaTwobits
Dec 26, 2008, 7:23 AM
OMG Cat I am laughing so hard right now, I can almost imagine that the way you wrote it. Shake it break it roflmao

onewhocares
Dec 26, 2008, 9:28 AM
We were not so lucky to have such snowy balls like that here in Boston.....I need come out west.

Belle

Biboz49
Dec 26, 2008, 11:09 AM
HAHAHAHA! That is sooo hilarious! Thanks for sharing, we had a great laugh over it. We have lots of snow but never get anything as exciting as that.

wolfcamp
Dec 26, 2008, 11:49 AM
That's funny. Good thing they don't sand your street. Youch!

Why don't I ever see things like that? When I hear stories like this, I always wonder about the motives of the participants. "Why in the world would they........? What was he thinking? What was SHE thinking?? Funny.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 26, 2008, 5:06 PM
I know I laughed so hard that I hurt afterwards, but it was Classic! I needed the laughter after my daughter losing her baby,(she was 8 weeks along) and from dealing with all this damn snow, so it was a great relief.:bigrin:

therealandy
Dec 26, 2008, 7:34 PM
That story was amazing! Thank you for sharing

alegrias
Dec 27, 2008, 5:34 AM
I like your new avatar (the rainbow peace symbol).