PDA

View Full Version : Received my gift early!

Realist
Dec 25, 2008, 5:51 AM
Merry Christmas/Holidays to all from Florida!

Because of a remarkable introduction to someone here, my profile has changed. I am happy, fulfilled and thankful for what joining this site has given me. What better Christmas could one have?

TwylaTwobits
Dec 25, 2008, 9:40 AM
Awww that is so awesome, congrats to you, hon. Hugs and warm wishes.

**Peg**
Dec 25, 2008, 11:36 AM
WOW !

mega-congrats Realist, I am VERY happy for you :bigrin:

>>hugs<<

Peg

Realist
Dec 25, 2008, 1:37 PM
Thank you both, live is good!

onewhocares
Dec 25, 2008, 3:28 PM
Life is a gift and if we are lucky to receive a precious gift..and if they are wrapped up in a bow and give you kisses then you, dear man, are a most lucky man.

Belle

alegrias
Dec 25, 2008, 7:26 PM
Congratulations!!!!! Hope it lasts a long, long time!

Realist
Dec 25, 2008, 7:59 PM
Thank all of you for your sweet wishes and I appreciate your taking the time to give them.

I entered this site in an effort to learn and grow. A friend told me about it, saying his GF comes here and had gained so much self-respect and knowledge from the wonderful members here.

For the first time in my life, I began to find that I really could tell others that I'm bisexual and be accepted for it. I began to find others who had empathy, understanding and some damned fine advice about life, in general.

Then, I met this amazing girl, who began to correspond with me, and after exchanging non-explicit photos and writing for about 7 weeks, we've discovered a love blooming between us!

Who knows what tomorrow will bring? Certainly not I! But I will take it one day at a time and cherish every tiny morsel of it!

Bluebiyou
Dec 25, 2008, 9:40 PM
Congratulations Realist,
Life might suck for many of us.
But to be jealous, envious (for 'possession' of), or angry because of someone else's good fortune in life; is the essence of the worst failure in life.
If it had been me in the lover's nest... if it had been me in the winners' circle... if I was truly rich...
It is true that the 'winners circle' is very tight, exclusive, and all winners will be replaced next season.
It is also true that most of us are filthy, filthy, rich compared with the rest of the world as it is; not even to bring into scope all of history for all living beings on this planet.
It is true that falling in love with someone who is in love with you is a rare and beautiful thing. Let alone finding a reasonably harmonious threesome triangle that fulfills our bisexuality.
What if it had happened to me? Imagine my surprise that people should be angry at me for my good luck and skill.
A firm congratulations, Realist.
The fact that you have found nirvana, however temporary or permanent, I am glad for you. :) Swim deep in the water.
Thus is the true meaning of life.