PDA

View Full Version : Sports Humor

Flounder1967
Jan 12, 2006, 11:35 PM
When i was in high school a loooonnnnggg time ago. i went out for track once (o.k. twice). and all we did was run and i hate running. a group of of were running (jogging) around the track. we were trying to come up with new events.

we came up with a few events the Olimpic Committee have over looked.

The 10,000 meter shot put - The comtestants run around the track for 10,00 metere (that running around the track 25 times) with a 16 lb shot put. When you get to the finish line you don't cross it you throw the shot put for distance. If you cross the line you foul. YOu must use all 3 of your attempts
winner is the best time and best throw combined

The 400 meter hurtle javlen throw - The contestants run around the track once with the janlen jumping the hurtles and the throwing the javlin at the finish line without crossing the line. Winner fastest time and longest throw combined.

The 4x100 medly and high jump - a team of 4 contestants run 100 meter around the track handing off the buton. At each exchange the contestant with the buton must high jump over a bar. land on the mat provided and hand off the to the next contestant. both contestants must stay in there assigned lanes.

any other ideas they don't all have to be in track and field.

:flag3: