PDA

View Full Version : Jizz in my pants...

TaylorMade
Dec 22, 2008, 11:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

People say I'm premature, but it's really ecstacy.

ROFL.

*Taylor*

DaddysBoy
Dec 23, 2008, 2:06 AM
LOL that actually made me laugh for at least 5 minutes...

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 23, 2008, 3:06 AM
Yep, Joe posted this a little while back. Hilarious.. :}
Cat

TaylorMade
Dec 23, 2008, 7:39 PM
I'm never here... :( I should have done a search to check.

*Taylor*

Doggiestyle
Dec 23, 2008, 9:13 PM
Hey Taylor & all others on the BI & BI
I saw the Jizzed in my pants before when it was mentioned on the BI line. I must say that it is more than hilarious & I really liked it. :bigrin:

However I scrolled at the other video choices & played the "Dick In A Box" video & it's just as funny. What really struck me about that video was that I used to work at a fair sized factory, till they shut down in 05 (a foundry with about 750 employees, me a maintenance mechanic). There was always something crazy or stupid or a trick going on all the time. There was something constantly going on. And there was a guy that worked in one of the departments, :wacko: that did that very thing.

Yep he would git a box, cut a hole in it, carry it in front of him, & come up to you & say "HEY MAN LOOK AT WHAT A RAT I CAUGHT IN THIS BOX". You would open & look in the box & there it was. Yep he got me too. :yikes2: He would do this to "new hires" truck drivers at the shipping doc, any straingers ETC. The best time, i guess, was when he approched a group of 6 M & F EPA inspectors. He got in trouble for that (not fired, just repremanded). Hey he got into trouble for that several times, & got away with it.

I can recall another time when he done it to 2 gals that worked in the lunchroom. When they opened the box they just stood there stareing in the box for a couple of minutes. Then one said "where is the big ole gofer rat at" then the other said "you don't see it? there it is" then the other said" why that little bitty mouse! honey now if you wanna see a big ole gofer rat you just come to my neighborhood & you'll see a real big gofer rat". Needless to say that that time he left really embarrassed, & the guys that put him up to it rode his ass bad over it. But that did not quiet his ass down though.

Hated to loose that job. We had a lot of fun there. Like I said there was something always going on. Just when things were quiet, boring, nothing going on. Then watch out cause somethings about to happen & if you aren't lookin out, then it might be happining to you. :cutelaugh

Oh well it's been fun but now I gotta run , so later

........Your friend........Doggie :doggie: :bipride:

TaylorMade
Dec 25, 2008, 12:10 PM
Here's another one... I'm sorry, it cracked me up.

All girlfriend needs is a better gaff and a light engineer, and this would be tight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAsXM3L_dnM

*Taylor*