PDA

View Full Version : Desire for Contact

DubTak
Dec 19, 2008, 7:14 PM
Perhaps it is that I am lazy, but I cannot find a physical location to spend time with other bisexuals. I can go to gay bars and pretend to be gay, I can go to straight bars and pretend to be straight, but I've yet to find a "bi bar". Again, it is likely that I am simply not looking hard enough or in the right places. I do live next to San Francisco, so it shouldn't be hard, in theory (hehe....hard). Hell, I'll take a bi coffee house or hookah bar or burger joint or anything.

Any Suggestions?

-DubTak:flag4:

Isaac Steel
Dec 19, 2008, 7:57 PM
I feel the exact same way. I am planning to move to San Francisco in the future. There is a bisexual group there. You should check it out. The name of the group is BABN (San Francisco). Unfortunately where I live there is no group or community. Best of luck.:bipride:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 19, 2008, 10:05 PM
Search out a Yahoo site for San Fran and see if that helps, Hon. :}
Cat

michaelnsf
Dec 24, 2008, 7:23 PM
Howdy, neighbor. San Francisco, here. I recommend you subscribe to the BABN mailing lists (info at http://www.babn.org/). There are a bunch of events each month. Happy Holidays! - Michael

trubipoly
Dec 24, 2008, 9:13 PM
was going to suggest the same thing michael there are a few more sites too I just have to remember the site addresses

kv201
Dec 24, 2008, 10:02 PM
Does anyone know of any places to go in the Buffalo, NY area??