PDA

View Full Version : Messed up

firefighter691981
Dec 13, 2008, 1:38 PM
My girlfriend and I have been togher for almost 7 years. She has said she is fine with me being bi. Just last night she said thet it "makes her physcaly ill". Not sure what or how to take this news. it's messed up.:bibounce:

bisexualman
Dec 13, 2008, 1:51 PM
Wow that is hard. Did she indicate what had changed? Had you been active with other men? Did something shift in your relationship?Really seems like something changed for her and she is not sharing. I know with my wife and I there have been times when she is okay with me being bi and then times when she is really unhappy about me being bi. The big thing is that we talk about it good or bad. Don't know if any of this helps, but I hope it does.

newlybi&shy
Dec 13, 2008, 2:09 PM
i think she doesnt like the idea of sharing you in a non conventional way

stevedore
Dec 13, 2008, 2:39 PM
that's tough, man... talk it through, and be honest...all the best

firefighter691981
Dec 13, 2008, 6:24 PM
The really messed up part is she even wanted to find someone for us to play with. Other part is she is bi and wants to still bring girls in the bed.:bibounce:

guycurious
Dec 13, 2008, 6:39 PM
Tell her she can't have it both ways. How about this approach, tell her the thought of her being with another women is making YOU physically ill.

Not the most diplomatic of approaches but what is good for the goose, etc etc etc.

Why all of a sudden is your bisexuality a problem ?

DiamondDog
Dec 13, 2008, 6:49 PM
Dump her and find someone who is OK with who you are.

bisexualman
Dec 13, 2008, 6:52 PM
So the second part you mentioned about her being bi creates a huge rift. If you want this relationship to last I think you need to get professional help especially if she won't talk to you. Something really big is going on with her. Is there any other part you may have left out? (That last one was a big one!)

firefighter691981
Dec 13, 2008, 7:39 PM
sorry bout leaving that all out, trying to chat when she is not around. As far as dumping her, well I really don't see that happining. Sorry I can't spell. Anyways, I don't know what her problim is. the only thing I can think is that she has only told me she is bi to try to keep me happy and the same went with her telling me she was ok with it. To top it all off, she was the one to bring up finding someone, she was pushing that issue not me. Messed up:bibounce:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 14, 2008, 12:14 AM
Just sit down with her and talk to her openly and honestly Darlin. And keep the lines of communication Open at all times. Its ok for Her to play around, but it isnt for you. This isnt right and she should not be allowedcto play with other girls if you are not allowed to play with other guys.
Ya cant have it both ways, its not fair on you. But in the meantime, simply tell her this. It isnt right and she should be allowed to play with other girls if you are not allowed to play with other guys.
Good luck Hon
Cat

FerSureMaybe
Dec 14, 2008, 1:03 AM
Unless she's been harboring that for 7 years, which is possible, something probably triggered that emotion. Sitting her down and talking with her would probably be the best.

jem_is_bi
Dec 14, 2008, 10:36 PM
I do not know why she was what she was for the last 7 years or is what she is now or why she told you that what you are makes her physically ill. But, if she is truthful and not able to change, then you need a new girlfriend.

bi_Jazzy
Dec 17, 2008, 4:50 PM
It sounds like you guys have some things to talk about. While women are known for changing their mind all the time I don't think it would apply to something like this. Was she always okay with you being bi or was she oblivous to it before a certain time? Someone mentioned that maybe you should end the relationship and find someone that can accept it and you said that you couldn't. Why can't you? If you are both unhappy what good does that do anyone? I can't agree with her still wanting other women while telling you no guys though, that would be hypocritical and that's never any good, I know from experience it causes resentment. It just sounds like you guys need to talk and hash out what's going on. Seriously though... What ties you to her besides the 7 years that you can't pick up and start again?

dannie96
Dec 18, 2008, 10:05 AM
UMMMM.......WOW. MY MAN AND I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER A LITTLE OVER 2 YRS.. HE DIDN'T TELL ME HE WAS BI TILL THE FIRST NIGHT IN OUR OWN HOUSE TOGETHER.....2 MONTHS INTO THE RELATIONSHIP. I LOVE AND SUPPORT HIM SINCE I AM ALSO BI.. BUT IF SHE KNEW AND NOW SHE IS NOT OKAY WITH IT......AFTER 7 YRS. TOGETHER......THERE MUST BE OTHER ISSUES THAT SHE IS NOT TELLING YOU ABOUT. AND IN TURN USING THE BI THING AS A COP OUT. I DUNNO MAN......YALL NEED TO HAVE A LONG TALK AND SEE WHERE YALL ARE AT AND WHERE YALL GO FROM HERE. SOMETHING AIN'T RIGHT. BUT I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK EITHER WAY.

**Peg**
Dec 18, 2008, 11:41 AM
dannie96 hon, typing all in CAPS is considered to be yelling... please lower ur cases, thanks.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 18, 2008, 2:04 PM
Dannie-Dont yell Darlin. We're all right here in the same room..lol Ow..;)
Cat

vittoria
Dec 18, 2008, 2:50 PM
The really messed up part is she even wanted to find someone for us to play with. Other part is she is bi and wants to still bring girls in the bed.:bibounce:

WTF dOOd!

Women sometimes have issue with how male/male sex is performed ( the whole anal thing... and the necessity of using enemas to cleanse oneself out before intercourse)

Unless she likes anal performed on her,

at which point i MUST say..

WHAT A SELFISH LITTLE C WORD!

redone
Dec 18, 2008, 9:59 PM
I think maybe she has had contact with a gay female and she has turned her off male bisexuality
Thats my 2 cents worth, any way