PDA

View Full Version : im sueing my teacher!

spamer-man
May 4, 2005, 1:36 PM
i hate him enough he is always hitting me (not very hard but he does it every day and i always tell him to stop and he knows i dont like it) then when he finds a note my friend (gurl but not realy gurlfriend) gave me saying she wanted to have a 3sum he called her a hoe then he called me a slut and there was evan some other stuff that i was so nut comfterble with when he said certan privet parts of mine were small. i can note believe this guy, i felt like punching him right there at my desk where does he have there right to say things like that about me and me friends? this guy should be locked up, do you think that is grounds to sue? thats 4 reasons i can think of right there, 1he hits me, 2 he calls my friend a hoe, 3 he calls me a slut, 4 then there was that otherthing that i am not evan comfterble talking about of him critisizing my genitailia (which he has never seen and untill now i was actual pretty comfterble now im a little self contious about). is that reason to sue? i dont evan want any money i just want his ass fired, he shouldnt evan be able to be around children!

TrimBeardHairyBod
May 4, 2005, 3:01 PM
Sue him for ineptitude and you're bound to win. He failed miserably at teaching you good written English.

spamer-man
May 4, 2005, 10:42 PM
oh come on my englay aint dat bad.

cutiebi
May 5, 2005, 3:49 AM
Listen I dont think his english is the main problem here, obviously his teacher is an awful person and a completely incompetent teacher, I dont know if you sholud go as far as sueing but you should deffinatly get him away from kids incase he does it again! I feel really bad for the way that teacher treated you, it was a horrible thing to do, if you need anyone to talk to then just call on me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

julie
May 5, 2005, 10:09 AM
Maybe you need to complain to the person senior to him first? Does your school have a counsellor or socialworker who can help you get your concerns in writing? This man is a bully, which means he feels inadequate. Your bf didnt seem to have a problem with your body and he would have been far better placed to have an opinion ;)

you are ok spamer man, love juliex

julie
May 5, 2005, 10:53 AM
Sue him for ineptitude and you're bound to win. He failed miserably at teaching you good written English.

I find TrimBeards comment difficult to stomach. Spamers post was about how to deal with a particularly nasty abuse of power, is this response just more of the same? Good education is a privilege, so can only privileged people have their needs taken seriously on this site? This comment totally bypasses any feelings spammer may have and serves only to oppress him further and lead him to have to defend himself- unbelievable!

spamer-man
May 5, 2005, 7:59 PM
well thank you all (except ofcourse TrimBeardHairyBod that was very mean), im not sure still what i should do i was thinking about talking to my counciler, she is like always there for me and stuff (evan if she does think i do drugs for some reason, but i think thats a councilers job). but i am somewhat shy so still a little nervious of actually telling some one. which is what i love about sites such as this one is i am more comfterble with being able to talk about any thing and i feel alot safer about it, but then theres always that one guy (TrimBeardHairyBod) that makes you feel uncomfterble and sad when ur selfcontios and scared.

Brian
May 5, 2005, 9:58 PM
Spamer-man, how old exactly are you?

- Drew :paw:

Curious2knowmore
May 5, 2005, 10:41 PM
First of all the teacher should be fired and not allowed to teach in another school system anywhere. Teachers are supposed to encourage students to excel and teach then how. Not tear them down and discourage them. This is a clear case of abuse on several levels. Physical Abuse; from him hitting you, Verbal and Sexual Abuse; him making negative statements about your genitalia or social status.

You may not be able to sue him but you can file charges for physical and sexual assault or report him to the local school board and have him fired. If you report him to the school board, make sure you inform them that you plan to take legal action if they ignore the “charge” you brought before them. Put everything in writing and send it registered mail.

Document the time and date of past a future events from that teacher and get reliable witnesses. You will need this info when you need to go to court.

Good Luck :soapbox:

spamer-man
May 5, 2005, 11:08 PM
Spamer-man, how old exactly are you?

um, crap. well ok im very sorry but i usualy lie about my age on sites lick this, true be told i kinda just turned 17 last week. um yeah i figured this would come, hope ur not all to mad? this isnt gonna be my last post is it?

foreverbisexy
May 5, 2005, 11:43 PM
Hey Spamer,

I hope you get to see this, you truly need to talk to an adult at your school or someone at home... if you don't feel comfortable talking to someone, put everything that happened in writing and send it to the principal or the superintendent (the head of the school district)

Don't be afraid, one thing abusers thrive on is the head games they play to make the victims be "afraid" of them.

Don't be afraid of him, I know it's hard... I also had another idea... can you bring a recorder and put it in your pocket and have it on when he is talking to you? Taking that to the principal will be awesome proof.

Think of it as if you are sticking up for other kids, YOU are being the bigger one because you are saying something... if he is doing this to you, imagine what he has done and what he will do in the future to other children/teenagers

Hang in there ok? and be strong... DONT use violence... then they wont hear you they will just see you as the "bad" student. Honestly I would call the Police and make a report if all else fails.

I also wanted to say since you are a teen hon, you should find other kids like you... go to the local chapter of GLBT in your state and see what they offer for teens... I know in my state they actually have a teen center specifically for GLBT oh and one last thing, if that isn't available in your state... be very careful on adult sites for real because unfortunatly some people know how to play head games and will try and snag you ok?

and don't pay attention to trimbeardhairybod, what he said was irrelavant (and who cares if I spelled that wrong!) and had nothing to do with what you are talking about... and was so wrong some people just don't get it.

Hang in there Spam and STAY SAFE!!! :)
foreverbisexy~

spamer-man
May 6, 2005, 12:07 AM
I also wanted to say since you are a teen hon, you should find other kids like you... go to the local chapter of GLBT in your state and see what they offer for teens... I know in my state they actually have a teen center specifically for GLBT oh and one last thing, if that isn't available in your state... be very careful on adult sites for real because unfortunatly some people know how to play head games and will try and snag you ok?

yeah i have tried looking and the only one is in portland about 50 miles from me now and i just dont see how id be able to pull something like that off (maybe in the summer its possible). and i am just real confused right now i cant think straight my friend is having some problems right now and she's talking about herting herself. god damn there is just so much shit happening right now and im so scared plus now im afraid i might loose this site, which i realy like this site cuase there arnt a hoole lot of good gay/bi/les help site that are that good and i rather elike this one. well bye every one, lets see if im still here in the morning.

Brian
May 6, 2005, 11:35 AM
um, crap. well ok im very sorry but i usualy lie about my age on sites lick this, true be told i kinda just turned 17 last week. um yeah i figured this would come, hope ur not all to mad? this isnt gonna be my last post is it? I'm sorry Spamer-man, but yeah I have to disable your account. As a "Guest" you will still be able to read this reply and the others for at least a few days, but you won't be able to reply, or do much else on the site.

The 18+ rule is written in stone. It is so that members can discuss sexual issues in both a health and "entertainment" context freely. So the 18+ rule protects both those over 18 and those under 18. As the owner/operator I feel strongly that it MUST be this way.

I recommend you google something like "gay teen help moderated", "gay teen support moderated" or something similar, and find a site specifically for gay teens that is carefully controlled to keep out predators, and others that would do harm, while allowing you to discuss issues freely with other teens and qualified adults.

I hope that helps. Best of luck to you. See you in a year!

foreverbisexy
May 6, 2005, 2:18 PM
Hey Spamer,

Since you are probably going to be able to see this....

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/glbtteenhangout/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/glbtteenadvocates/

When I went to yahoo groups I typed in GLBT for Teenagers and came up with this...

hope it helps, they are both online.

Take Care
Foreverbisexy~

julie
May 6, 2005, 3:24 PM
Hey Spamer,

Since you are probably going to be able to see this....

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/glbtteenhangout/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/glbtteenadvocates/

When I went to yahoo groups I typed in GLBT for Teenagers and came up with this...

hope it helps, they are both online.

Take Care
Foreverbisexy~

Hey Spamer Man,

I have so valued your input here, and wish you well :)

love Julie xx

Snafu
May 8, 2005, 1:33 AM
I have enjoyed talking to you before too. Please talk to your school councelor about this. The teacher is in the wrong in a HUGE HUGE way and if you get anything less than complete help from your school administration you should threaten a law suit against the school for their failure to take your complaint seriously, and their failure to protect you...which it is their duty to do when you are on their property. You know (I remember this because I talked to you before) you are only about 20 miles from me. And you are right, there aren't really any queer organizations out there. The town is quite small red neck and conservative. I was looking for queer things in the suburbs and I accidently found some kind of Beaverton Yahoo group for teenagers so you might want to check that out on Yahoo Groups. Beaverton being a tad closer than P, but there isn't even a bus that runs there from where you are. Well, the one good thing...being 17 isn't a permanant condition! Take care Spammer Man!

Snafu
May 8, 2005, 1:38 AM
[QUOTE=Curious2knowmore] Put everything in writing and send it registered mail.

Document the time and date of past a future events from that teacher and get reliable witnesses. You will need this info when you need to go to court.

QUOTE]

Oh and I second this part of what Curious2know more said. If you look like you have your ducks in a row and will be able to take it further up the ladder and present yourself in a mature and organized manner, you will increase your chances of getting the desired outcome and reduce your chances of actually having to take it any further to get results.

kenny
May 8, 2005, 1:50 AM
I would audio tape him. Not hard to do and take it to the authorities.

TouchableTina4
Jun 14, 2005, 1:10 AM
I would go to someone higher then him and report him. See what they do. And if nothing is done I would try something else. A person esp. a teacher has now right to talk to people like that.

teraspecter
Jun 21, 2005, 10:29 AM
Yea, im pretty sure that post was in no way serious. Isn't his name spammer man or something?

jo69guy
Jun 21, 2005, 2:06 PM
Spamer if you read this, you should definately get someone involved. It is criminal where I live to get involved with anyone under 18, even if they consent. Also, if this guy is hitting on you, it's a pretty safe bet that he has done this to others.

Good luck!