PDA

View Full Version : Fem Bot

_Joe_
Dec 10, 2008, 1:22 PM
Freaky link here

Fem Bot Video (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2023392.ece)

This one - unlike others out there - wasn't built just to fuck, it actually has quite a bit of science into it.

I still want the one that shoots bullets out of its nipples though....

DiamondDog
Dec 10, 2008, 1:38 PM
Those things and the real dolls or whatever they're called are freaky.

MarieDelta
Dec 10, 2008, 2:47 PM
Hey DD they make male ones and trans-woman variants, too. :P

FWIW lots of money, but you still dont get what you really want. IMHO. They did a special on the guys who own these and they are an interesting group of men, mostly loners and outsiders.

Its just a coin operated boy(or in this case girl)-

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 10, 2008, 5:38 PM
This guy has Got to get out more....Granted, maybe his Mom didnt let him play with dolls enough when he was little, but I mean...Damn! lol:eek:
Cat

_Joe_
Dec 10, 2008, 5:49 PM
I dunno Cat

Have you ever met a person and thought to yourself after awhile... that guy shouldn't be out in public.

Well, here's the answer to keep them in public AND prevernt reproduction!

It's win win for society on the hole.

haha.

"On the hole"

FalconAngel
Dec 10, 2008, 6:38 PM
That's just creepy.

The fem-bots from Goldmember were much better, except for that exploding thing.

HighEnergy
Dec 10, 2008, 9:48 PM
Le said: “Women usually try to talk to her. But men always want to touch her, and if they do it the wrong way she slaps them.”

Okey Dokey then.

jem_is_bi
Dec 11, 2008, 12:20 AM
I think it needs a lot more work, if he is trying to get his doll to where I think he is trying to go. But, wait! There are plenty of really great human versions already available.

rissababynta
Dec 11, 2008, 6:40 AM
Le said: “Women usually try to talk to her. But men always want to touch her, and if they do it the wrong way she slaps them.”

Okey Dokey then.

lmao that's great.

personally, i didn't find it that creepy until I realized the video was just her head...

I think that this is amazing and once it's perfected it will be geat to see what she can do. But...I keep thinking of the Terminator movies right now haha.

FalconAngel
Dec 11, 2008, 11:44 AM
lmao that's great.

personally, i didn't find it that creepy until I realized the video was just her head...

I think that this is amazing and once it's perfected it will be geat to see what she can do. But...I keep thinking of the Terminator movies right now haha.

Actually it makes me think more of Bladerunner, or I Robot, or a few of my sci-fi books.

codybear3
Dec 11, 2008, 12:57 PM
I wonder if they will make one that can also change my spark plugs??? :paw::paw:

Bi_Druid
Dec 11, 2008, 1:00 PM
It seems that inventor has been watching too many episodes of Chobits! Fem-bots are a running theme amongst a lot of the animé I've come into contact with so far.

_Joe_
Dec 11, 2008, 1:04 PM
It would be awesome if her Vagina was a toaster, and she shot toast out onto a plate and one boob was butter and the other jelly.

That would be totally awesome to wake up to every morning.

Bi_Druid
Dec 11, 2008, 1:14 PM
LOL

How would one refill her? And what if you fancy Marmite or something different?

Bi_Druid
Dec 13, 2008, 2:32 PM
just found this, thought it strangely appropriate (as this web comic is normally NEVER appropriate)

http://www.explosm.net/comics/1492/

elian
Dec 14, 2008, 8:40 AM
If you do a search on youtube for aiko you will see his other videos throughout the development. Kinda neat because you see that originally the robot body was much smaller and came in a kit form - looked sort of like a large transformer toy. I think he created a custom circuit board to be able to process all the inputs in a cost effective manor and modified the stock software to do some neat things..and then must have scaled the idea up and decided to try it on a mannequin body. He said the stairs in his condo were too big for the smaller robot to do the stair climbing routines.

The fact that there is a clip of him demonstrating her sitting in a chair and he tries to grab her breasts is just classic..but he added pressure sensors and has programmed "her" to react negatively to that sort of inappropriate behavior..she even tries to slap him at one point.

This may seem weird from the POV of our culture but considering certain people in Japanese culture seem to have a fascination with hacking robots the same way that certain Americans are fascinated by hacking cars (hacking wasn't always a derogatory term - read your history) I can see how he could be intrigued by the idea of robotics and AI.

As usual, leave it to the news media to draw the lowest common denominator conclusion..must've been a slow news day - there are LOTS of robots in Japan.

Interestingly enough - the other video of the smaller robot that I mentioned above has now disappeared off youtube.

Actually the little bit more info I just read says that the hand has 24 joints in it - that's a whole heck of a lot of information to process and the level of control required to coordinate hand movement must be complex..to think this guy did that starting out with a stock kit is pretty impressive..the little robot certainly didn't have 24 joints.