PDA

View Full Version : sex acts

smokey
Jan 10, 2006, 7:46 AM
What are everybodies favorite sex acts? I love oral myself, eatting pussy, sucking dick (except when he takes forever to cum) and reaming ass. I could do all oral without penetration and be quite happy with the sexual encounter, especially if it is reciprocated. But then I am also a big fan of anal sex, doing it and recieving it (if he has a big (over 5 or so inches, preferably larger) dick. As for women, a woman who will take it in her mouth, pussy and ass is hot as all hell in my book.

OralBradley
Jan 10, 2006, 12:30 PM
:flag3: :male: My preference is for giving pleasure to men and women with my mouth. I have at time (when younger) even come my self when a partner did. Receiving oral pleasure is also hign on my list.
An especial treat is to pleasure and amn and a wonam together while his cock is in her pussy. Licking and sucking her clit and his cock together and sucking on her until she comes a time or two and then havin him cum in my mouth while his cock is still rubbing her clit is my ultimate pleasure.

JohnnyV
Jan 10, 2006, 2:46 PM
My pref's, in order:

fucking pussy, getting sucked, sucking cock, eating pussy, eating ass, fucking ass. I never get fucked.

J