PDA

View Full Version : Fun Thread---Fridge Poetry the Raunchy Edition

12voltman59
Dec 5, 2008, 10:29 AM
It had been so long since I had checked out that feature of the site---I had some fun putting a piece together----I would like to see everyone go and do it then post up your work on here--for those who don't know where it can be found--click on "Fun Stuff" at the top of the page.

This one can be a bisexual poem good for the receiving partner being of any gender:

"I feel a longing for the thickness and warmth of your swollen cock lusting inside of me; you grunt, fucking, hug, embrace me, GASP; your cock alive overwhelmingly dripping moist cum between my legs--your desire quenched-we touch, caress, kiss--love."

Of course--I put in some of what I feel is appropriate punctuation.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 5, 2008, 1:08 PM
Oh My. Thank you Volty for kick-starting my heart this morning...lol
Whew!
Cat

12voltman59
Dec 5, 2008, 4:00 PM
Got another one Cat--hope ya really like this one!! LOL

"I dream of licking the smooth silky skin of your inner thighs; taste your heavy dripping sex cream spring your snatch now is; my breath heat, light on the lips of your tender clit."

12voltman59
Dec 5, 2008, 11:54 PM
Come on people---give it your best shot--lets see some sexy poems!! LOL

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 6, 2008, 1:50 AM
lol When I can have some proper time to concentrate, I'll see what I can come up with, Volty. :cool:
Have a great weekend.
Cat. :}

Realist
Dec 6, 2008, 5:41 AM
Touch me, feel me, lick it to give me a thrill,
You know what I like, you know the drill!

My nipples are hard and my clit is turning blue
Come my Honey, you know what to do!

You made me hard and you can see my cock's head,
now if you don't do something quick, I'm afraid I'll be dead!

Suck it, pull on it, squeeze it and then I plea,
Before one of us has to get up and then go pee!

Hey, it's early....I'm hahlf asleep, here!

Doggiestyle
Dec 6, 2008, 5:48 PM
Hey now for some real "fridge poetry" I got some things in there that is beginning to look like my chia-pet. What should I do with them????
Should I water them?? Throw them away?? I could eat them, but i'me not a vegetarian, meat only. What to do??:confused: :tongue: :rotate:

......Your friend Doggie :doggie:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 7, 2008, 1:01 AM
Ewww, Doggie!......
I'd throw anything that looks like a wooley catapillar away. And the number one rule of all women is: If its in a container in the back of the ice box, and you know What it is, or how Old its is...Dont Open It and look inside to see what it is! Can it IMMEDIATELY! lol
Silly Cat