PDA

View Full Version : LET'S CELEBRATE!!!

arana
Jan 9, 2006, 7:37 PM
I want to wish my sweetheart, Michael623 a very Happy Birthday this month and anyone else who is also celebrating in the month of January!!! :bounce:
Party :bday: Party :bday: Party :bday: Party :bday: :three:

keg1966
Jan 9, 2006, 8:24 PM
Happy Birthday Michael623!!!

codybear3
Jan 9, 2006, 8:34 PM
Have a very Happy Birthday Michael623. :bday: :paw: :paw:

RebekaLee
Jan 10, 2006, 12:05 PM
YAY for January birthdays!!!! (i'll be old this month!!!...24 yrs... :eek: haha) :bday:

arana
Jan 10, 2006, 6:08 PM
YAY for January birthdays!!!! (i'll be old this month!!!...24 yrs... :eek: haha) :bday:

Happy Birthday to you too Bekka! :bday: Yeah, old, I wish I were so old. lol

huneypot
Jan 10, 2006, 7:23 PM
Happy Birthday all.

Rebeke wannan swap hun? :bigrin:

Curious@23
Jan 11, 2006, 12:31 AM
I will be 24 on the 21st... woo hoo!!!

arana
Jan 11, 2006, 4:31 AM
Wow, you and Bekka both turning 24 this month Curious. Happy Birthday to you!

csrakate
Jan 11, 2006, 4:40 AM
Happy Birthday Michael!!! Happy Birthday Beka...and Happy Birthday Curious!!..May you all have a wonderful, special day!!

Hugs,
Kate

P.S. Beka...we'll talk about that old comment later....love ya!

kimba_n_hotrod
Jan 11, 2006, 5:16 AM
I turned 32 yesterday (the 10th) and I have to say..it was the best birthday I've had in years. My husband went out of his way to make it extra special! I'm truly blessed to have him in my life! Happy Birthday to all of those January peeps! :bibounce: :tong:

Michael623
Jan 11, 2006, 7:03 AM
Thank you Arana darling, muah!!!! And thank you to everyone else too. Happy birthday to those that share this month with me.

arana
Jan 12, 2006, 2:06 PM
Sounds like you had a great Birthday Kimba!!! Happy Belated Birthday to you!:bday:

:bday:Your welcome Michael :love87: Monday will be here before you know it!!!lol :bday:

arana
Jan 15, 2006, 6:15 PM
Tomorrow (16th) is Michael's birthday. I'm very worried about him as he is having some angina today. I'm sorry to impose but would like to ask that you keep him in your prayers, good thoughts and anything else you believe in. Thank you so much!

JohnnyV
Jan 15, 2006, 7:21 PM
I am sorry to hear about Michael's health problems. Will send him good vibes. If you talk to him, tell him he has many who miss his posts on here.

J

PS. What does this "unofficial community leader" mean, next to my name?

arana
Jan 15, 2006, 7:26 PM
I am sorry to hear about Michael's health problems. Will send him good vibes. If you talk to him, tell him he has many who miss his posts on here.

J

PS. What does this "unofficial community leader" mean, next to my name?

Thank you Johnny, he's a little better but still having pain that he's keeping an eye on incase it gets worse.

I'm not sure what any of the status's mean as they are Drew's doing and he's yet to fill any of us in on it. I wish he's change the "some kind of super member" one though. Makes me feel freakish. lol

ladydelanie
Jan 15, 2006, 8:45 PM
:bday:

Michael,

May all of your Birthday wishes come true!

May you have happiness and health, the love of family and friends!! :) :) .

May you have all things that are good and bring you peace!

Blessing to you........Ladyd

Michael623
Jan 15, 2006, 8:54 PM
Thank you Ladyd! How have you been Sweetheart? I am going to the Rex tomorrow night for dinner. Hope to see you soon.

JohnnyV
Jan 15, 2006, 8:56 PM
Thank you Johnny, he's a little better but still having pain that he's keeping an eye on incase it gets worse.

I'm not sure what any of the status's mean as they are Drew's doing and he's yet to fill any of us in on it. I wish he's change the "some kind of super member" one though. Makes me feel freakish. lol

Arana, the Super Member moniker goes so well with Tinkerbell. When I get to your level I think I'll upload an avatar of one of the Superfriends.

J
:bowdown:

Michael623
Jan 15, 2006, 9:08 PM
Thank you JohnyV!

JohnnyV
Jan 16, 2006, 1:17 AM
Hooray! Now I have an avatar! How does my hair look?

J

huneypot
Jan 16, 2006, 1:27 PM
Mike me old bud, have a fucking brill Birthday and down a pint for Huney.
luv ya sweetie
(muah)

Michael623
Jan 16, 2006, 1:34 PM
Thank you Huney. I'll do all you wish for me LOL. MUAH, love you too!

m.in.heels&hose
Jan 16, 2006, 6:03 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY michael and beka and curious23, i hope you all have a wonderful sirthday and get everything you wish for and more

and to beka and curios (ahhhh to be 24 again) i would do everything all over agin but this time i'll do everything twice

and i just thought, i get to wear the red strappy (birthday sandals) most of this month by the sound of things WOO HOO

happy birthday to everyone who has a january birthday
:bday: m.in.heels&hose :bday:

arana
Jan 17, 2006, 2:18 AM
Happy Birthday to Princess Jayme on the 18th!!!:bday: