PDA

View Full Version : Guys -- where do you buy underwear?

TheBisexualProfessor
Nov 30, 2008, 12:19 PM
I often buy in local stores or even in large chains, but so many of the coolest new brands can't be found there. Looking online, I've encountered two obstacles: first, the cool stuff if outrageously priced (yeh, I know, that's why it's "cool"!); second, sizing is a problem. Underwear always seems to run small. Anyone else got experience with this, or advice?

Spicy
Nov 30, 2008, 4:30 PM
When I buy I buy XL as you rightly said after a while they all get small. This time when I buy i am going to try XXL and see what happens.

Spicy

DiamondDog
Nov 30, 2008, 5:31 PM
From various stores and partner/boyfriend's underwear drawers or off their bodies when we trade since I like it used.

If you don't get their catalog yet Undergear has a way of finding bi/gay men or so my friends and I joke, and sending their catalog out of nowhere!

Or you can go to their site: www.undergear.com/ They sell men's underwear only.

I've bought jockstraps online but never underwear because I like to look at underwear before I buy it, and I like to wear the tightest size possible. :)

trubipoly
Nov 30, 2008, 6:34 PM
I buy mine just about anywhere but the cut has to be right, as much as I love wearing boxers so I can hang freely (to the left) I cantt stand a pair that are cut poorly and ride up alongside my balls. I have larger than the avereage balls and regular briefs or anything else choke me

_Joe_
Nov 30, 2008, 7:10 PM
Just plain ol' boxer briefs from any local Target or Academy. I'm not a fancy schmancy.

lolguy
Nov 30, 2008, 9:33 PM
Day to day Calvins at Macy's or Dillards...for more fun stuff the web...check out Be-Brief.com they have great selection, especially the see through and strings!

_Joe_
Nov 30, 2008, 9:40 PM
You know, if I had the body like those folks Id buy from that site too.

Stupid gut.

HighEnergy
Nov 30, 2008, 9:51 PM
You know, if I had the body like those folks Id buy from that site too.

Stupid gut.

LOL :) Understood.

nothings5d
Nov 30, 2008, 10:12 PM
I don't. Plain and simple. I like the feeling of not wearing underwear better.;)

eddy10
Nov 30, 2008, 10:31 PM
Walmart ... where else is there? :) At least for everyday wear.

Agoofball
Nov 30, 2008, 11:45 PM
I go to Target and get the Merona trunks.... nice fit. Also jst going to the undergear website that was aforementioned.... WOW!! nice stuff and HOT models!:tongue:

nothings5d
Dec 1, 2008, 1:52 AM
I go to Target and get the Merona trunks.... nice fit. Also jst going to the undergear website that was aforementioned.... WOW!! nice stuff and HOT models!:tongue:

Hot models who stuff their shorts though. Quite a few of those bulges don't look right.

Bi_Druid
Dec 1, 2008, 8:51 AM
Primark, or a sports shop. I find Boxer briefs are the only thing that keep me politely concealed from showing through my trousers in public or otherwise around 'polite' company, and in the cold of winter they're nice and warm and cosy.
Never been much of a fun of novelty/fun/designer underwear, I mean, by the time you get that far, you're wanting to rip 'em off anyway.:devil:

Bi Boi Indiana
Dec 1, 2008, 12:48 PM
Undergear.Com is the best place in my opinion, I have been buying there for a couple years now! And Everything is Great ...... Nothing Has ever been wrong with my order ....... And there sizing chart is Just about right too

~BILL~

19biman61
Dec 1, 2008, 3:40 PM
I buy my own personal womens underwear in Wal Mart. They have self checkout lines and I don't get funny looks from the cashier because a man is buying womens undies.

keefs
Dec 1, 2008, 3:43 PM
don't wear any

mrplayfuluk
Dec 1, 2008, 5:13 PM
American Apparel in London :tongue:

reddie46628
Dec 2, 2008, 5:50 AM
:tongue: I buy all my underware on ebay by "something wild in california" she's an excellent seller and knows her bizz tell Val g_acook said hi and sent ya to her wounderful store on ebay.com

lolguy
Oct 28, 2009, 8:09 AM
Guys...try these sites for really great and sexy undies...and hot pictures, too!

be-brief.com
prevailsport.com

and a great underwear fetish site with links to even more, un-der-wear.com

Doggiestyle
Oct 28, 2009, 11:02 PM
Something worth lookin at for sexy, colorful, skimpy, underwear, shorts, swimsuits, is a mail order only company out of Atlanta GA. :cool:

www.prevailsport.com

Also a great mag to drool and paw at too. Their stuff fits kinda tight so if you are close to max in a size, then go up to the next size.

To phone order or ask for a catalog 1-800-316-5136

Your friend, :doggie:

roy m cox
Oct 29, 2009, 12:04 AM
a lot of times i don't wear any undies but some times i do and i like wearing thongs or string bikinis smooth front and some times ill wear bike shorts tights with out any undies like to show off my lil goody's :tongue:

lolguy
Nov 3, 2009, 8:00 PM
There are several great underwear fetish websites out there with lots of eye candy as well as links to any different sellers of very nice undies! As someone with a serious underwear jones...I can tell you you will enjoy this site and all the links...

http://www.un-der-wear.com

lolguy
Nov 3, 2009, 8:02 PM
Purchased from be-brief.com, a site with a link on the un-der-wear.com site

meimei
Nov 3, 2009, 8:27 PM
Go Comando mostly! Only wear undies when the activity demands it....running, fighting, tennis, etc. Buy it from whatever store I'm in at the time I remember I need some. But damn, SILK rocks!

Bicuriousity
Nov 3, 2009, 9:15 PM
International Jock is where Ive got lots of stuff but will definitely check out those others

JP1986UM
Nov 5, 2009, 1:43 AM
Hanes, where ever I can find them.

pawned79
Nov 13, 2009, 10:11 PM
http://www.hanes.com/Hanes/Products/Men-Hanes/Men_ShopByCategory-Hanes/Men_Underwear-Hanes/Men_Underwear_Briefs-Hanes/20911.aspx

Hanes Seamless Pouch briefs! These are the only briefs that my genitals can fit in comfortably. If you have large genitals, these are a wonderful choice! They are not too expensive, and they give you a nice feel like the fancy underwear does.

lolguy
Dec 14, 2009, 7:24 AM
Look no further than your local mall....While Christmas shopping this week i found displays in Macy's and Dillard's with lots of sexy male underwear including sheer, thongs, jocks, trunks, many different styles, colors, and patterns...had a great time sorting through the displays on hangers and wound up a little excited, leaving with a new multicolored thong and a sheer jock....nice But don't forget the continually growing range of online sellers whose sites are laced with very nice undies worn by even nicer guys. Look at Un-der-wear.com as a "mother" source for all things and sites underwear related including retailers, manufacturers, much assorted kinky blogs and sites...

Studpirate8
Dec 14, 2009, 7:33 AM
I buy two kinds....depending upon my mood. I buy boxers from Old Navy....I like their rugged look and they are cut full. I buy basic white fruit of the loom from the dollar store....they run true to size. I wear cotton briefs when im sexing. They absorb the aftercum and it doesnt run down my leg like with boxers.

citystyleguy
Dec 16, 2009, 12:41 AM
for everyday, hanes @ target. nice style, very comfotable; otherwise, online at my favorite designer and/or store!

Jacqui
Dec 17, 2009, 7:18 AM
my guy gets his from kiniki. com and some from HOM in the UK, he like g strings and very tiny tight boxers :tongue:

the sacred night
Dec 17, 2009, 6:40 PM
I don't. Plain and simple. I like the feeling of not wearing underwear better.;)

I like my male partners not to wear any. I have never seen an attractive pair of men's underwear, and besides the first man I was intimate with preferred not to wear any, so I got spoiled :tong: