PDA

View Full Version : masculine men that are great kissers

trubipoly
Nov 30, 2008, 1:47 AM
I love a masculine man that also knows how to kiss passionately (not to be confused with aggresively) a great kisser can make or break great sex

DiamondDog
Nov 30, 2008, 1:51 AM
Yes I love to kiss and make out for hours.

jem_is_bi
Nov 30, 2008, 1:58 AM
I would love to kiss his lips and more but my partner doesn't, and yet, we still make out for hours.

bigulfcpl
Nov 30, 2008, 2:37 PM
I am totally into kissing, and I think I am good at it. My wife would love to see this, as she has yet to see me kiss another man.

Any takers? ;)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 1, 2008, 3:07 AM
Ohhh Kissing is one of the Biggest turn-on's that there is, Ya'll. Especially for This old Cat...
Whew!
Cat:bigrin:

jamieknyc
Dec 1, 2008, 12:07 PM
I have only kissed a man once, but I really liked it. What impressed me the most about it was how natural it felt doing it.

elastisexual
Dec 2, 2008, 4:31 AM
kissing is the best aint it. for me kissing is more special in some ways then sex or oral even.There is an intimacy to it.I will do oral for any of my bf friends but i wont make out with them.i only make out with my bf and the girl we are seeing at the moment.hay has anyone had the pleasure of gasming while making out.
For me it happens more when im making out with women.i have really hard time gasming while making out with guys but can gasm when we kiss and stroke.my bf is very masculine but he kisses so tender.the best way to describe it is firm on the verge of rough but hardly very rough(unless i want him too).