PDA

View Full Version : I know Thanksgiving is tommorow but.....

not_ur_typical_girl
Nov 26, 2008, 3:27 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!~!~!

I think that we should take a moment and think about all we are thankful for in our lifes...

I am thank full for my friends and family. Thankful for the people on this site, and how much they have helped me. I am thankful that I am in good health and can work and support myself. Thats just a few of the things I am thankful for.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 26, 2008, 3:47 PM
I second that emotion, Girlfriend. I'm very thankful that my friend Richard recommended this site to me. Here I have found like-minded folks that I can talk with openly, honestly with, can laugh at the sillyer side of life with, and that I can feel free enough to be Me with.
I am very glad to have found this site, and all of the wonderful friends that I have made here. :}
Happy Thanksgiving M'Loves
your Cat

parkerbi
Nov 27, 2008, 4:19 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!

MissyMissy
Nov 27, 2008, 9:55 AM
SLAP ME THANKSGIVING!!!!
have a great day/
have a nice one Girl.
miss missy

angelrose1955
Nov 28, 2008, 5:40 AM
This has been a rough year for me. I lost my mom in January and then had my third bout with cancer in April.....and yet I am still Thankful
Thankful that my mom and I were best of friends before she died, thankful that she taught me how to be a good mom and now grand mother.
Thankful that I beat the cancer for a third and hopefully final time....Thankful that I now have a healthy and happy 9 ,onth old grand daughter that is the light of my life...
Thankful for my children for whom I would not have made it through the hard times...
Thankful for this site and the people on it who have helped me to understand more about the bi male
AND FINALLY.....
Thankful that I have finally med the love of my life...Shameless has been a godsend for me....it is funny how the universe has a plan for you even when you aren't looking....glad it did...I love him very much and I finally know what true love is all about...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL
AngelRose