PDA

View Full Version : A question for the lady's

twinspiritrev
Nov 25, 2008, 5:00 PM
During anal sex I have expierienced a totaly diferent kind of orgasm, very intence and without ejackulating. I'm curious to know if it's what a woman feels. So if you can or will "PLEASE" describe for me in detail from start to finish what a feminine orgasm feels like.

MarieDelta
Nov 25, 2008, 5:17 PM
Ok here we go :))

The orgasm you are describing in a prostate orgasm, similar to a female g-spot orgasm.

The rest of the differences (IMO) come from hormones and nerves. There are more neres in the clit than the entire penis. Which is why it should be approached with care, at least at first -in my experience. Making sure there is plenty of lube or wetness before you start touching it.

Hormones too make a difference in how quickly the woman is ready for sex, and her orgasm, in my experience. In my experience the orgasm now is much more intense, and more spread out from just the genital areas, before it was more centralized and shorter.

Of course this information may not help you to uderstand.
But, there you go.

M

jamieknyc
Nov 25, 2008, 6:50 PM
During anal sex I have expierienced a totaly diferent kind of orgasm, very intence and without ejackulating. I'm curious to know if it's what a woman feels. So if you can or will "PLEASE" describe for me in detail from start to finish what a feminine orgasm feels like.

I have had the same experience

twinspiritrev
Nov 26, 2008, 12:03 PM
Ok here we go :))

The orgasm you are describing in a prostate orgasm, similar to a female g-spot orgasm.

The rest of the differences (IMO) come from hormones and nerves. There are more neres in the clit than the entire penis. Which is why it should be approached with care, at least at first -in my experience. Making sure there is plenty of lube or wetness before you start touching it.

Hormones too make a difference in how quickly the woman is ready for sex, and her orgasm, in my experience. In my experience the orgasm now is much more intense, and more spread out from just the genital areas, before it was more centralized and shorter.

Of course this information may not help you to uderstand.
But, there you go.

M

Tanks for the respons Marie, I will take into concideration what you said about a prostate orgasm being similar.

innaminka
Nov 26, 2008, 7:58 PM
women have no prostate, so I have no real idea of how a prostate massage feels. (my hubby is not keen at all)

However for me, anal sex intensifies certain sensations - added to which there is the exquisite "pain" that creates the endomorphins.

The whole experience I find just intensifies my own orgasm.

parkerbi
Nov 27, 2008, 4:05 AM
I have had the same experience

Never tried this. But be curious on this kind of fun.:bigrin:

twinspiritrev
Nov 27, 2008, 5:38 PM
Again thanks for the response ladies,
I’m not yet convinced though that what I have experienced is a prostate orgasm. Having experienced a prostate orgasm, when the prostate is reached and stimulated. It is felt in the penis and though it is much more intense it is still very similar to a normal orgasm.
This is different and requires a lot of practice, strong mental focus, and a partner with a lot of stamina that can go for a long time. I know an orgasm can be a difficult thing to describe but I will give it a shot. (no pun intended)
Mentally focusing strictly on the anus completely ignoring my male genitals, after being stimulated for a while either orally or being penetrated. It starts as waves of orgasmic sensations emanating from the anus and slowly moves out over my body and down my legs then subsides. After just a few minuets it repeats and keeps repeating as long as he can last. It grows more and more intense each time. I rarely have an erection during this and don’t ejaculate. I do how-ever excrete a lot of pre-cum.
This is by far the best orgasmic sensation I have ever felt. That’s why I was wondering how or if it compared to a feminine orgasm.