PDA

View Full Version : MY APOLOGY...

steve617413
Nov 25, 2008, 9:20 AM
I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR MY IGNORANTS ON THE SLUR WORD I USED IN THE THREAD I POSTED IN ( ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NOW TOPIC.) IT WAS NOT MENT TO HURT ANYONE AND I WILL MAKE SURE I DON'T DO IT AGAIN. I'M NEW AT THIS AND I'M LEANING AS I GO. I WAS JUST TRING TO GET OTHER PEOPLE TO TELL A FANTASY OR SHARE SOME STORIES IT WAS NOT TO HURT ANYONE AND I'M SORRY IF MY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRANSGENDERS OR OTHERS WAS HURT BY IT. READ IT AND YOU WOULD SEE IT'S ABOUT MAKING LOVE TO A TRANSGENDER THROUGH THE CHANGE AND LOVEING HER ALL THE WAY TIL THE END... SORRY AGAIN......STEVE

welickit
Nov 25, 2008, 4:38 PM
We didn't read the post and don't intend to. Just let it die and get on with life. If you need to learn then you have started. Just try to not do it all the hard way. If you don't know the rules of the game, sit quietly and watch and learn before you put your mouth in gear. The community here is pretty forgiving so let it die.:2cents:

**Peg**
Nov 25, 2008, 6:41 PM
hi Steve...before anyone gives you grief for it, I just wanted to let you know that typing in CAPS is considered to be yelling in cyberspace.

regardless of what 'welickit' said, I think it is very classy of you to apologize publicly.

Peg