PDA

View Full Version : love is eccentric..how is it possible to love someone and hate them at the same time?

avline
Nov 24, 2008, 6:44 PM
I would like to hear some of your view on this topic. Perhaps it can shed some light on my relationship with my girlfriend. We have been seeing eachother for a year now, but we don't live with each other. I am married and my husband is straight he is ok with our relationship. But lately I believe she is making excuses not to see me. She claims she is busy.

I hate the fact that she is trying to change things between us, or is it that she want to move on with her life.

still_shy
Nov 24, 2008, 7:02 PM
You don't know unless you ask her. That's the best advice I can give you. Without knowing more about your relationship or asking nosy questions :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 24, 2008, 7:18 PM
Sounds like shes trying to back away, Sweetie. Communication is always the best result. Talk to her, discover the reason. :}
Cat

the sacred night
Nov 24, 2008, 7:38 PM
We really can't make a judgement with that amount of information. It could be that she really is busy, or it could be that she thinks you don't want to see her, or it could be any number of things besides her just not wanting to see you, or it could even be that. Only she knows. You should talk to her about it, tell her you've noticed she's been coming around less and you were wondering if anything was wrong. Don't begin with an accusation; she could have a good reason. Maybe she just needs some space. Either way, just talk to her and see if there is anything you can work out that you are both happy with.