PDA

View Full Version : this site needs a new and interesting topic..

ayoungmom20
Nov 21, 2008, 1:52 PM
so..? :female:

MaybeSayMaybe
Nov 21, 2008, 3:57 PM
What about the connection between sexuality and personality type? Or the connection between sexual experiences and creativity? Or the lack of it? In other words, why are we the way we is? Or was? Or gonna be? Sure beats talking about the scaling properties of computer networks...

_Joe_
Nov 21, 2008, 4:11 PM
Does a person after their the sex change taste the same in comparison to a natural born of similar sex ?

steve617413
Nov 21, 2008, 9:17 PM
Does a person after their the sex change taste the same in comparison to a natural born of similar sex ?

i don't know but i would love to find out. i always had a craving to make love to someone before and after the sex change.:tong:

steve617413
Nov 22, 2008, 4:14 PM
here's one for you... why do we have to live a life that we don't really want.. just because we made a mistake when we were young?

in my case i'm talking about getting married at the age of 17 to a girl i thought i loved but latter in years after kids and buying a home and all that other shit. i found true love in another preson and because we are married and have kids and the right thing to do is to just stay with our spouses and rise the kids and make them all fucking happy. but die inside because you can't be with the one you truely felled in love with the only one in you'er whole life that ever toutched you so deep inside that when you hold them in your arms and they are holding you. you two melt into one. were no matter what songs on the radio or movie you watch every thing makes you think of them and the love that you shared what little time you had together. why is it that two people that truely love each other can't be together because of what happen years ago? .. it's been over a year and a half now and my heart still ache for her we did what was best for the kids she went back to her husband and i came back to my wife but neather of us are happy. it's killing me inside and sometimes i just can't stand the loneness. i'm back here with my wife and kids but feel so emtpy inside. i was never loved by my wife like i was loved by her. she was my dream she's still in my mind every day i find myself crying a 47 year old man not able to control the tears of the lose love and the fear of never having that again. is that all i get for all my hard work to make every one happy and work my ass to the bone so i can have only a few months of happiness then have it tooken away because of other people that we married both at 17 years old by the way.

i guess i'm asking how do you get through life with out the love that you know you could have but yet you can't?

and why keep going on if you can't have love what the fuck is life wheth living for with out love?

DiamondDog
Nov 22, 2008, 7:19 PM
here's one for you... why do we have to live a life that we don't really want.. just because we made a mistake when we were young?

in my case i'm talking about getting married at the age of 17 to a girl i thought i loved but latter in years after kids and buying a home and all that other shit. i found true love in another preson and because we are married and have kids and the right thing to do is to just stay with our spouses and rise the kids and make them all fucking happy. but die inside because you can't be with the one you truely felled in love with the only one in you'er whole life that ever toutched you so deep inside that when you hold them in your arms and they are holding you. you two melt into one. were no matter what songs on the radio or movie you watch every thing makes you think of them and the love that you shared what little time you had together. why is it that two people that truely love each other can't be together because of what happen years ago? .. it's been over a year and a half now and my heart still ache for her we did what was best for the kids she went back to her husband and i came back to my wife but neather of us are happy. it's killing me inside and sometimes i just can't stand the loneness. i'm back here with my wife and kids but feel so emtpy inside. i was never loved by my wife like i was loved by her. she was my dream she's still in my mind every day i find myself crying a 47 year old man not able to control the tears of the lose love and the fear of never having that again. is that all i get for all my hard work to make every one happy and work my ass to the bone so i can have only a few months of happiness then have it tooken away because of other people that we married both at 17 years old by the way.

i guess i'm asking how do you get through life with out the love that you know you could have but yet you can't?

and why keep going on if you can't have love what the fuck is life wheth living for with out love?

If you're that unhappy why not get a divorce from your wife?

There's no sense in pretending to be in a relationship and all that when you don't love the person who you're with and you're cheating on them and they don't know it.

steve617413
Nov 23, 2008, 5:13 AM
because of the kids it's all because of the kids is the only reason we both went back to our spouses. and the only reason we stay the kids matter the most right now..........

csrakate
Nov 23, 2008, 9:59 AM
because of the kids it's all because of the kids is the only reason we both went back to our spouses. and the only reason we stay the kids matter the most right now..........

Kids would much rather COME from a broken home than LIVE in one!

Gina7777
Nov 23, 2008, 10:24 AM
Steve I was very moved to read your words, because a lot of people are in your situation. And I know it's easy for people to say "Well just leave then!" but it's not that easy to do, for some anyway. The only thing I can add is that if you really imagine what it would be like to be with the other person for years, you would probably be getting on each others' nerves, complaining about tops left off toothpaste, socks not matching after laundering, etc. Passion can be much hotter when forbidden - and when you're not living in each others' pockets.

**Peg**
Nov 23, 2008, 12:23 PM
Kids would much rather COME from a broken home than LIVE in one!

WOW did you say a mouthful there my friend.

I was raised in a warzone (hence my pacifist nature). Living in that environment (whether the anger is overt or NOT/loud or soft) is NOT right for any child IMO.

frankly... in my case it felt like a form of child abuse, my poor lil Mom (75 pounds of her) didn't have the physical fortitude to stand up to my brute of a father. My father ruled with an iron fist... a very accomplished emotional terrorist. I was scared for my Mom her whole life.

Thank God I'm loved as much as I am today, or I'd really be a wreck.

The damage done never leaves your children... to this day I STILL have trust and abandonment issues.

ty for letting me vent about this topic that I feel SO strongly about. I could, but won't, say any more.

Peg

PS... this is part of the reason when an argument happens in the chat room I put friend and foe alike on ignore. After all, it is MY serenity at stake.

bythewaydoitall
Nov 23, 2008, 12:43 PM
How about a post on things I have put in my ass or pussy and how it felt??? The first thing I put in my ass was my fingers and I think I was about 12 or 13 it felt so good I finger fucked my ass while I jacked my little cock. How about you ????

csrakate
Nov 23, 2008, 3:36 PM
Gee..what the newbie OP doesn't realize is that most of these topics have been brought up before. Opening up a thread with an open ended topic leads nowhere....

So instead of using this veiled attempt to let us know that perhaps you find our topics boring and lacking the obvious sexual content that makes YOU happy..try suggesting one yourself...

cand86
Nov 23, 2008, 7:44 PM

I once read a piece of autiobiographical erotica by transman Raven Kaldera; he consistently described the taste of FtM genitals as having a very faint trace of "bleach" to them.

Now I want to try and see if it's true . . . any transguys or lovers of transguys able to corroborate?

_Joe_
Nov 23, 2008, 9:14 PM
Gee..what the newbie OP doesn't realize is that most of these topics have been brought up before. Opening up a thread with an open ended topic leads nowhere....

So instead of using this veiled attempt to let us know that perhaps you find our topics boring and lacking the obvious sexual content that makes YOU happy..try suggesting one yourself...

Dude, kate, if my topic has been covered I gotta find it!