PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help me out..?

ayoungmom20
Nov 20, 2008, 12:23 PM
me and my husband have been married for about 3 years. we love each other so much, and everything we have been through only made us stronger, but after i had my son i wasnt into sex anymore. now im back in it and i love it. what are some kinky things we should try to spice up the sex life? anaything will do. thanks :]

alegrias
Nov 20, 2008, 12:58 PM
me and my husband have been married for about 3 years. we love each other so much, and everything we have been through only made us stronger, but after i had my son i wasnt into sex anymore. now im back in it and i love it. what are some kinky things we should try to spice up the sex life? anaything will do. thanks :]

You need some toys. Check out a "toy" store such as adameve.com. I'm sure you can find some inspiration there. We did.

ayoungmom20
Nov 20, 2008, 2:16 PM
we have one but, i want more. we really cant find the time to go get more because he is on call 24/7.. so...?

alegrias
Nov 20, 2008, 2:29 PM
we have one but, i want more. we really cant find the time to go get more because he is on call 24/7.. so...?

Buy it on-line. It comes right to your door in a plain unmarked package.

ayoungmom20
Nov 20, 2008, 6:34 PM
what is a really great website with kinky sex toys? i know there is alot of sex toys websites out there but i like things ruff, the ruffer the better. and he is just starting out with anal sex but he likes it. he has my finger in him and we tried my vibrater but it hurt him so he wants to start out with something small, but i love anal.. so any help?

petunija77
Nov 20, 2008, 6:56 PM
The really friendly place on line and in store is smittenkittenonline.com. They are big on safe sex toys and are very helpful if you have any questions. Great for beginners also.

_Joe_
Nov 20, 2008, 7:49 PM
who wait what....sex AFTER kids ?!?!

ayoungmom20
Nov 20, 2008, 8:10 PM
UUMM.. YES. POiNT?

mannysg
Nov 21, 2008, 6:39 AM
who wait what....sex AFTER kids ?!?!

LOL
It does seem that after the 1st kid is born a couple's sex life tends to decrease.
It seems the formula is that it reduced by 50% after each kid. LOL

izzfan
Nov 21, 2008, 12:23 PM
what are some kinky things we should try to spice up the sex life? anaything will do. thanks :]

Kinky? Perhaps try bondage, if you think it would be interesting (I'm sure a lot of places on the internet/ sex shops sell bondage gear, just be careful about using metal handcuffs as they can cut off circulation and cause nerve damage if used too tightly or for too long.)

12voltman59
Nov 22, 2008, 10:37 AM
LOL
It does seem that after the 1st kid is born a couple's sex life tends to decrease.
It seems the formula is that it reduced by 50% after each kid. LOL

I don't know about the sex being reduced after each child--what about all these shows they have on now with these young couples who have kids in the mulitples--like 8, 10, 12 and one couple they just had a show on--- something like 17 munchkins!!!!!

The woman was only in her early 30s--they had several sets of twins and triplets to get to that large number in the time she and her hubby started breeding----and they keep on going!!! They say they want MORE kids---so they sure are having some sex!!!

For me---if having sex meant I would have 17 kids--I would say NO THANKS!!!!

As far as I am concerned--I say that after having something like maybe four kids at absolute maximum---get yourselves spayed and neutered!!! You are wayyyy too fertile!! and surely stop taking the fertility drugs!!!!

They can still continue to have sex though!!! :bigrin::bigrin:

The people with these large numbers of kids---they are not human beings---they are live/breeding stock!!!!!:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

MissyMissy
Nov 22, 2008, 4:46 PM
leather. it doesnt have to be scary.
leather cuffs.
a crop.
a flogger( a small soft one)
you can tickle and tease ot get a lil slap happy with them.
a feather. he he he
scarves to tie up wrists softly to the bedposts or other parts of your bodies.
mmmmmm
all over the body get creative.
and i like the harder stuff occasionally too.
miss missy