PDA

View Full Version : Is a guy bisexual if . . .

alegrias
Nov 18, 2008, 6:04 PM
. . . his only interest in men is sucking their cocks or getting it in the ass? On the other hand, the thought of kissing (on the mouth) or carressing a man is a complete turn-off for him. He also doesn't get turned on by looking at guys either. (He definitely likes all aspects of looking at or touching a woman.)

Beefeater
Nov 18, 2008, 6:14 PM
In a word......yes.

bimcurious
Nov 18, 2008, 7:04 PM
In that case I definitely am......

Apleasureseeker
Nov 18, 2008, 7:40 PM
Actually, not neccsessarily. Gay people iccasionally engage in straight sex, and even in serious hetero romances, but are still basically gay. Similarly striaght people can engage in homosexual activity and not neccessarily be bisexual. People in situations where they don't have access to the opposite sex often engage in bisex. Look, guys in prisons, the military, the priesthood, sexually segregated cultures, boys in single-sex schools... when guys first hit puberty, it's not uncommon to explore with other boys until they get the courage, and social expectations allow him, to approach girls. some are bi, or closeted, but most are straight, and just taking the only option available.

the problem with our permissive society is that, now that we can talk about everything, it's really hard to do something discreetly, that people don't talk about.

Seems to me that sexuality is about connecting emotionally. Two guys, or girls, getting physical pleasure and release from each other is not the same as making an emotional connection.

I don't think you're bi. Don't let it stop you from exploring or having fun!

steve617413
Nov 18, 2008, 8:01 PM
he's bicurious. how hard is it to see that anyone that can't get into kissing or toutching a man is not all bisexual or gay. he's in that half way point between stright and bisexual. when you start to injoy making love to all of the same sex then you can becalled bisexual

Lateralus
Nov 18, 2008, 9:37 PM
He's attracted to women but also likes getting it in the ass from guys and taking cock down the throat. If I had to give him a label then it would definitely be bi.

eddy10
Nov 18, 2008, 9:54 PM
Allegrias,

In my way of looking at it, you are bi. It is more a question of degree. On a scale of 1 (hetero) to 10 (homo) you might just be a 2 or 3. We all seem to fit on the scale somewhere.

I feel that sex and emotion are two separate things. Many folk can have sex without emotion, and emotion without sex. When you have both at the same time with the same person, that is great.

jem_is_bi
Nov 18, 2008, 10:15 PM
How is he going to feel about another man if he gets a steady boyfriend?
Or is he only going to suck and be fucked by total strangers?
I guess he may have some issues to deal with in the future.
I hope all goes well for him.

_Joe_
Nov 18, 2008, 10:38 PM
. . . his only interest in men is sucking their cocks or getting it in the ass? On the other hand, the thought of kissing (on the mouth) or carressing a man is a complete turn-off for him. He also doesn't get turned on by looking at guys either. (He definitely likes all aspects of looking at or touching a woman.)

Sounds like the issue deals directly on intimacy.... like satisfying the lust of sexual desires is easier to cope and deal with than the emotional and intimate level that goes much deeper.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 19, 2008, 2:47 AM
Uhmmm. Yes. It would make him/you definately Bi.
Dont over analyze it baby, just go with it and accept the fact that you are who you are. Your Bi. :} Embrace it and go from there..lol
Hugs
Cat

TXLonestarTX69
Nov 19, 2008, 6:50 AM
Allegrias,

In my way of looking at it, you are bi. It is more a question of degree. On a scale of 1 (hetero) to 10 (homo) you might just be a 2 or 3. We all seem to fit on the scale somewhere.

I feel that sex and emotion are two separate things. Many folk can have sex without emotion, and emotion without sex. When you have both at the same time with the same person, that is great.

I believe that may be what people refer to as love...

anteak
Nov 19, 2008, 8:14 AM
I consider myself "Bi" I enjoy sex with the lovely ladies, enjoy feeling their bodies, kissing them, licking and fucking their wonderful pussies. I don't know anything I wouldn't do or try with a lady.

However with a man. I like to suck their cocks and get mine sucked also. I enjoy having a stiff cock shoved up my ass and being fucked til he says "i'm cumming" This being said I have never kissed a man nor do I desire to. I used to fuck my HS buddy and him me. I no longer desire to put my cock in someones ass. I did fuck my GF in the ass a few times. we did it to find out if we liked it. She also fucked me with a strapon. Not the same as a real one. She also fisted me. I do love having large objects in me. I have been fisted by two males and two ladies.

What I'm saying is as individuals we have various wants, needs and desires. There are no set rules as to what constitutes straight, gay or bi.

Bi_Druid
Nov 19, 2008, 10:27 AM
on the kinsey scale (which is only a rough guide) you're about pie (3.14etc)
straight with bi leanings, if you'd like to use a label for it, hope this helps

the sacred night
Nov 19, 2008, 8:53 PM
It's up to you to identify yourself as whatever you want. No one else can tell you what you are.

Timid
Nov 20, 2008, 1:16 AM
I think he's bi obviously.. I only like nude skin on skin and getting head from a guy not much else and I consider myself bi lol you cross the line with same sex no?

alegrias
Nov 20, 2008, 8:21 AM
How is he going to feel about another man if he gets a steady boyfriend?
Or is he only going to suck and be fucked by total strangers?
I guess he may have some issues to deal with in the future.
I hope all goes well for him.

There's no way that he'd ever have a steady boyfriend on his own. It's my husband we're talking about. He fantasizes more about women than men, but when he's horny he agrees that he'd like to suck a cock or get it in the ass. When he's not horny, his homophobic side takes over and he objects to being called anything but hetero.

He's coming around though. I think he wants to find a bi m/f couple almost as much as I do.

**Peg**
Nov 20, 2008, 9:55 AM
... When he's not horny, his homophobic side takes over and he objects to being called anything but hetero.....

hence my distaste for labelling PERIOD.

y'are what y'are... YOU !

Diana_TS
Nov 20, 2008, 10:54 AM
I don't agree with all the labels either. Everyone is different. I sometimes feel hetro, sometimes bi, and sometimes gay. Hey depends on how I feel at the time. Prefer looking at sexy women they just look sexier then sexy men, facial features, figures, etc. But love a nice hard cock to look at and play with. I seem to go through periods of prefering women and periods of prefering men. Love kissing both. With a woman like to be the masculine partner, and with a man the feminine partner. Go figure. Like I say viva la difference. :2cents:

_Joe_
Nov 20, 2008, 11:01 AM
The only label I really adhere to is "One size fits all"

Apleasureseeker
Nov 20, 2008, 3:27 PM
It's up to you to identify yourself as whatever you want. No one else can tell you what you are.

Bingo! Putting aside the "you are what you eat" arguement (which makes all bi men dicks, but all bi women pussies), Nobody can dictate who you are or should be. If they need to label you, it's coming from their insecurity.

I had a girlfriend who was obsessed about being with a woman. She considered herself bisexual, loved having women flirt with her (she's a hottie), even occasionally flirts agressively (!) with other woman,, and mever stopped talking about the things she was reading about lesbiania.

One night she got her wish. Met a gorgeous young lesbian, fell instantly in love, and raced over to the girl's place to consummate her lesbian self. That love affair lasted about three hours. Once she's tried it, she HATED girl-sex. I thnk she thought it was going to be like a glamour photo shoot, not wet, slippery, and nasty. (I felt bad for her lesbian friend!).

She's not a lesbian, not Bi, just a straight girl who experiemented and got an answer.

jem_is_bi
Nov 20, 2008, 10:06 PM
There's no way that he'd ever have a steady boyfriend on his own. It's my husband we're talking about. He fantasizes more about women than men, but when he's horny he agrees that he'd like to suck a cock or get it in the ass. When he's not horny, his homophobic side takes over and he objects to being called anything but hetero.

He's coming around though. I think he wants to find a bi m/f couple almost as much as I do.

I hope all goes well for the both of you. But, a long-term boyfriend can eliminates a lot of problems for both of you. Yes, it may create problems too.
Love and life does get complicated sometimes.
I hope he can come to terms with the fact that his homophobic side is a problem to be solved. I hope he loves you more and more as time goes on.

Apleasureseeker
Nov 21, 2008, 4:19 PM
I hope he can come to terms with the fact that his homophobic side is a problem to be solved. I hope he loves you more and more as time goes on.

"homophobic" is a loaded word, and generally not a good one. "phobic" means afraid of, and it's usually applied to people who don't like or hate a specific group, even when they're not afraid of them. I think that everyone has moments of bisexuality or bicuriousity, even if they're just fleeting ones, and just fantasies. Those same people may be normally totally striaght, and not accepting of thier bisexuality (or anyone's). That doesn't mean their homophobic/haters. Somenbody may normally not eat chicken, may not like it, may even say they hate chicken, but still eat it on rare occasion. doesn't mean they're in denial aobut eating chicken, and it doesn't mean they have a blood-hatred of chickens. They just don't like it, even if they very occasionally satisfy their hunger with it or enjoy it.

So, what does it mean when this guy's wife says "homophobic'? Plenty of guys become more open to homo/bisex when their testosterone is high, but whether they indulge or not, doesn't 'make' them anything.

alegrias
Nov 22, 2008, 7:57 AM
I hope all goes well for the both of you. But, a long-term boyfriend can eliminates a lot of problems for both of you. Yes, it may create problems too.
Love and life does get complicated sometimes.

Thank you. We're looking for a bi couple for both of us.:)