PDA

View Full Version : I'd Like to Introduce My Wife .....

Bi Boi Indiana
Nov 9, 2008, 12:45 PM
Hey Everyone,

Yes i know i told kate that my wife FINALLY Registered on the site, but that was last week, im so behind on everything right now! ONLY Because we Meet a VERY Wonderful Man right here on this Very Forum!

But ok back to the wife part ...... her User name is Jess1. She doesnt bite to hard, so if ya wanna, say hello .... GO FOR IT!!!

I Wanna update you all on "our" Current Situation, since i did say something about meeting a VERY Wonderful Man on this Forum! ......

We have Came to a place, rather quickly i should add in our Realationship that she's OK With having another Male in our Bedroom, In Our Realationship! I knew she couldnt/wouldnt be upset to long, I mean it doubles her pleasure too ..... *Grinz* Plus with the Work injury i had from back in '01, Sex sometimes between her and I Really Lacks, because of the Cronic Pain i was left with from the Injury .... So The additional Male in the bedroom Will help fulfill Her Sexual Wants and Needs Also .... So this is gonna be a Very Good Experience for the both of us .... His User name here is CodeblueStat2003! A VERY WONDERFUL Man ....... I Was so very lucky to come back to these forums and Find him .... He's So Much Like Me, Jess and Cody have really hit it off Good .. They talked last night for a solid FIVE HOURS Straight ... ( I Love it, they get along so well ) He is 40 Years old, native Aussie and Omg So easy to talk too, he Understands Both of Our Fears and Concerns, and he has helped Us Both ALOT on dealing with feelings, Fears And whatever else we may stumble across on a daily basis .... Oh Gosh, and did i mention he's like a total Knock Out ? I mean he's So Flipping Good Looking! Whoever helped Bring Cody into our lives, I THANK THEM FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, and I know Jess feels the same way ....

I DO NOT Plan on leaving the Forums, As im still learning alot about myself from the posts i read here .... I just want to thank EVERYONE Who has helped me with this Endevour .... IT was Very Rough in the Beginning, I Mean when i did come out to her, She really wanted NOTHING To do with me for a day or so .... then we fought Hard core for about 2 weeks, Then the Third Week we was both ready to just up and Run as far away as possible from each other ... Right now we are going into week 6 after i came out ... and things are better between jess and i than they ever have been, or so i feel, i dont know what she would say, but that's what i see ...... ALL because i have had So many Wonderful People Private Message me and Lend some Support or Information that would help me explain things to her ..... I Am a bad person on trying to convey my feelings to other's ..... Im pretty good with that anger emotion tho .... Or Crying ... Really good at that one!

Cody lives 40 Miles south of us, which is really good in a way, because where we live, there is NO Entertainment for Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual Folks Like us ... We live in the Indiana Bible Belt .... So this Comming Saturday night were heading down south to pick him up and Farther south to Louisville, he's gonna take us to our VERY FIRST Leather Bar .... Im a bit nervous about that, but hey! Really, i came out, can it get any worse than that ? .....

For anyone here having problems with a spouse ...... Please Just be Patient with them ..... I know i tried so hard at first to PUSH My feelings off on jess and Also what i wanted, I had to have it RIGHT THEN, No Waiting! But hell i waited for 16 years, What was a few more weeks. And in those few weeks We Meet Cody .... Which i am very thankful for .... Remember your spouse is probably as scared as you are right now, Just keep reassuring them that you love them, and that your love for them will NEVER Change Or Decrease No matter what .... You'll Evnetualy have a Very Understanding Wife/Husband Ready to explore your bi Side with you. Or so that's how it worked for me!
Talking, Time & Alot Of Patience Got Me EVERYTHING I Wanted PLUS SOME!

Keep your heads up Miracles Do Still Happen ....

Much Love, :bipride:
Bill & Jess

onewhocares
Nov 9, 2008, 7:39 PM
Just wanted to say thank you for introducing Jess to us. I know that you two will come to a great place in your relationship and I am happy that you met a great guy here and the developing relationship will turn into something you ALL are happy and can enjoy each other both inside and outside of the bedroom.

Belle

still_shy
Nov 9, 2008, 7:58 PM
Congrats and welcome!!! I hope everything turns out wonderfully for you guys!

azirish
Nov 10, 2008, 6:11 PM
I'm really glad for you in finding someone. For two people (or more sometimes :)) to find anyone is almost impossible. You give hope to a lot of people that sometimes, it takes a while for things to work out.

DiamondDog
Nov 19, 2008, 1:39 AM
Hey Everyone,

Yes i know i told kate that my wife FINALLY Registered on the site, but that was last week, im so behind on everything right now! ONLY Because we Meet a VERY Wonderful Man right here on this Very Forum!

But ok back to the wife part ...... her User name is Jess1. She doesnt bite to hard, so if ya wanna, say hello .... GO FOR IT!!!

I Wanna update you all on "our" Current Situation, since i did say something about meeting a VERY Wonderful Man on this Forum! ......

We have Came to a place, rather quickly i should add in our Realationship that she's OK With having another Male in our Bedroom, In Our Realationship! I knew she couldnt/wouldnt be upset to long, I mean it doubles her pleasure too ..... *Grinz* Plus with the Work injury i had from back in '01, Sex sometimes between her and I Really Lacks, because of the Cronic Pain i was left with from the Injury .... So The additional Male in the bedroom Will help fulfill Her Sexual Wants and Needs Also .... So this is gonna be a Very Good Experience for the both of us .... His User name here is CodeblueStat2003! A VERY WONDERFUL Man ....... I Was so very lucky to come back to these forums and Find him .... He's So Much Like Me, Jess and Cody have really hit it off Good .. They talked last night for a solid FIVE HOURS Straight ... ( I Love it, they get along so well ) He is 40 Years old, native Aussie and Omg So easy to talk too, he Understands Both of Our Fears and Concerns, and he has helped Us Both ALOT on dealing with feelings, Fears And whatever else we may stumble across on a daily basis .... Oh Gosh, and did i mention he's like a total Knock Out ? I mean he's So Flipping Good Looking! Whoever helped Bring Cody into our lives, I THANK THEM FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, and I know Jess feels the same way ....

I DO NOT Plan on leaving the Forums, As im still learning alot about myself from the posts i read here .... I just want to thank EVERYONE Who has helped me with this Endevour .... IT was Very Rough in the Beginning, I Mean when i did come out to her, She really wanted NOTHING To do with me for a day or so .... then we fought Hard core for about 2 weeks, Then the Third Week we was both ready to just up and Run as far away as possible from each other ... Right now we are going into week 6 after i came out ... and things are better between jess and i than they ever have been, or so i feel, i dont know what she would say, but that's what i see ...... ALL because i have had So many Wonderful People Private Message me and Lend some Support or Information that would help me explain things to her ..... I Am a bad person on trying to convey my feelings to other's ..... Im pretty good with that anger emotion tho .... Or Crying ... Really good at that one!

Cody lives 40 Miles south of us, which is really good in a way, because where we live, there is NO Entertainment for Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual Folks Like us ... We live in the Indiana Bible Belt .... So this Comming Saturday night were heading down south to pick him up and Farther south to Louisville, he's gonna take us to our VERY FIRST Leather Bar .... Im a bit nervous about that, but hey! Really, i came out, can it get any worse than that ? .....

For anyone here having problems with a spouse ...... Please Just be Patient with them ..... I know i tried so hard at first to PUSH My feelings off on jess and Also what i wanted, I had to have it RIGHT THEN, No Waiting! But hell i waited for 16 years, What was a few more weeks. And in those few weeks We Meet Cody .... Which i am very thankful for .... Remember your spouse is probably as scared as you are right now, Just keep reassuring them that you love them, and that your love for them will NEVER Change Or Decrease No matter what .... You'll Evnetualy have a Very Understanding Wife/Husband Ready to explore your bi Side with you. Or so that's how it worked for me!
Talking, Time & Alot Of Patience Got Me EVERYTHING I Wanted PLUS SOME!

Keep your heads up Miracles Do Still Happen ....

Much Love, :bipride:
Bill & Jess

If you and your wife want to crazily and foolishly rush blindly into a relationship to become bug chasers, with death wishes, and be reckless to your health and have sex with someone that's HIV+ who you don't even know that well at all, that doesn't even care about you, that's your personal choice.

You don't know anything about safer sex/staying HIV- and about risks/medications/viral loads or any of that. Good luck trying to stay HIV- since you don't know anything about that or about safer sex.

I think it's funny you've never been to a leather bar before then since you're closeted.

It's not that big of a secret that he's HIV+ either.

Anyone can look at his pics and tell as clear as day that he's HIV+ because of the side effects from the cocktail of meds and how flat/indented his face is from that.

I noticed that he doesn't mention this in his profile at all and that's akin to lying, it's like those people who say that they bareback all the time but then say that they're HIV-.