PDA

View Full Version : How well do you match up?

arana
Jan 6, 2006, 10:32 PM
I got this email and thougt I'd post it to see how closely people match up to some of these types of things. Mine is brown/April and some things I do match up to...some may say I do more than I think. lol

blue eyes - people with blue eyes are very attractive, adorable, loves to make love . will do anything for that special person. kind, and polite. can make anyone laugh or cheer them up. loves to please the one they care or love for.

brown eyes - people with brown eyes last the longest in bed. . they are very satisfying and love to please and can EXCEED your pleasure standards.

green eyes - people with green eyes have the most passion put into having sex, they don't have sex with strangers and rarely will have a one night stand, therefore they have long lasting commited relationships with great sex.

hazel eyes - people with hazel eyes have the most sex positions and techniques. they're awesome at diversity and trying new things and very rarely will say no to ANY experience.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

JANUARY:
Easy to talk to, though hard to understand. Thinks far with vision, yet complicated to know. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Has that someone* always on his/her mind. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. one guy/girl kind of person. Loveable. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. loves music. pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive. Down-to-Earth. Stubborn.
Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. sexiest out of everyone. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.MOST HORNY OUT OF THEM ALL.
Attractive personality. sexy. Affectionate Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. AND ALWAYS HORNY!!!!
Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal and always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Positive Attitude. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic. Sexy but has brains.
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling.Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Totally BADASS. Best person you'll ever meet!
You've got the best personality (bar none) and are an absolute pleasure to be around. You are probably a massive Burzum fan, and more than likely have an a very attractive partner. It is also more than likely that you have a massive record collection (that is better than anybody elses from any other month). You have a great choice in films, and may one day become a famous actor yourself - hell, youve got the looks for it!!! You are definitely more metal than anyone born in February (especially Simon from Seventh Cross).
Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. spazzy at times. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. HOT. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.
outgoing personality. takes risks. feeds on attention. no self control. kind hearted. self confident. loud and boisterous. VERY revengeful. easy to get along with and talk to. has an "everything's peachy" attitude. likes talking and singing. loves music. daydreamer. easily distracted. Hates not being trusted. BIG imagination. loves to be loved. ~Best sex partner anyone could ask for ! hates studying. in need of "that someone". longs for freedom. rebellious when withheld or restricted. lives by "no pain no gain" caring. always a suspect. playful. mysterious. "charming" or "beautiful" to everyone. stubborn. curious. independent. strong willed. a fighter.
Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Usually you have many friends. Enjoys to make love. Emotional. Stubborn. Hasty. Good memory. Moving, motivates oneself and others. Loves to travel and explore. Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can understand.
Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable. Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all.
Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and dangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to have fun. Sexy and mysterious. Very skilled at making love. Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality. Messy, playful, secretive. Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people easily and very social in a group. Fearless and independent. Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd. Essentially very smart. Usually, the greatest men are born in this month. If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind.
This straight-up means ur the most good-looking person possible... better than all of these other months! Loyal and generous. Sexy. Shy. Patriotic. Competitive. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves his/her friends. Loves praise.

bigregory
Jan 6, 2006, 11:08 PM
Brown /july
I dont know were you got the info ,but i think it's right.
Scarry :eek:

m.in.heels&hose
Jan 6, 2006, 11:29 PM
hazel/november here

and its pretty much "right on the money" this is scary that something as simple as this can describe us to (the proverbial) "T"

Driver 8
Jan 6, 2006, 11:38 PM
Although I kinda think these are a bit generic. I picked a month and color and random, and they seemed to describe me really well. ;)

buffy619
Jan 6, 2006, 11:48 PM
green / May wow i am good lol
:flag1: buffy619

usedbear1950
Jan 7, 2006, 12:31 AM
Arana my sweet,
Where did you find this?
blue/October
OK you got me!
What are you?

<Hugs Arana so he won't be destroyed> likes it...LOL

:paw: :bounce: :smoke:

12voltman59
Jan 7, 2006, 12:50 AM
Mine is hazel/August---while a few things listed in both don't apply--many more do--one of those things that makes you go: hhhhmmmmmm?

:cutelaugh :cutelaugh :cutelaugh :paw: :paw: :shades: :shades: :cutelaugh :cutelaugh :suave: :suave:

Michael623
Jan 7, 2006, 12:55 AM
Hazel/January

codybear3
Jan 7, 2006, 1:47 AM
Brown / July...Just about sums it up... :paw: :paw:

southflsteve
Jan 7, 2006, 2:33 AM
Hazel / May....sums it up perfect!

Lindabi
Jan 7, 2006, 7:20 AM
Blue/Sept.
You forgot the search for the endless O -lol
Love,
Linda

cchalmer
Jan 7, 2006, 8:58 AM
I'm hazel/August.........too close for comfort........lol

Too many things are right.....at least that's my opinion.

Maybe I should get CL to compare it for me for an unbiased opinion.

texasman6172003
Jan 7, 2006, 11:25 AM
Hi Arana,Mine is hazel/november.Its pretty damm close to how i am,lol. Like many have said kinda scary also, :eek: lol. Very entertaining though. Thanks,Charles. Tex..

blackcat16
Jan 7, 2006, 11:47 AM
cool im brow/feburary
Yay im most horny :cool:

LatinoMan
Jan 7, 2006, 1:41 PM
Hazel eyes and a June birthday...Matches me to a fault!
Wow! :bigrin:

huneypot
Jan 7, 2006, 4:22 PM
hey hey hey
apparantly ive got the most passion in bed :tong:

Mrs.F
Jan 7, 2006, 4:35 PM
I'm green/may, it was pretty damn close.

Flounder is blue/december, he is exactly that!

csrakate
Jan 7, 2006, 5:07 PM
Well, I am green eyes/April. It all sounds pretty close except for that part about being organized and liking sports!! LOL!! I have to admit...it is a pretty close match...almost scary!!

Hugs,
Kate

wanderingrichard
Jan 7, 2006, 8:57 PM
Hazel/ June... and sorry to say, NO MATCH at all to me as i am now. what it does is describe me when i was in my 20's.. and would someone please tell me where this fantastic parnter i'm supposed to have is??

bigregory
Jan 7, 2006, 10:35 PM
BROWN/JULY RULES!!!! :color:

gina42
Jan 7, 2006, 11:11 PM
well i have hazle eyes and born in june :tong:

Biboz49
Jan 8, 2006, 1:51 AM
Blue eyes/November. Aaahhhh shuckes....am I all that LOL! I'd sure like to think so but..... :rolleyes:

The Cheshire Cat
Jan 8, 2006, 10:06 AM
Brown/February. It takes alot to make me angry-but i am pretty ludicrous. :rolleyes: Cat

tatooedpunk
Jan 8, 2006, 2:57 PM
I'm Green /September
I kinda agree except i dont like to much attention go all red-faced
and want to hide

OralBradley
Jan 10, 2006, 3:56 PM
hazel eyes - people with hazel eyes have the most sex positions and techniques. they're awesome at diversity and trying new things and very rarely will say no to ANY experience.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
MARCH:
Attractive personality. sexy. Affectionate Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. AND ALWAYS HORNY!!!!
:flag3: :male: I'd be bragging if I said that I had more techniques and positions, but I am pretty willing to try anything at least once.
True, the horrorscope does fit me rather well and I really am always horny.

JohnnyV
Jan 11, 2006, 12:02 AM
Brown/January

brown eyes - people with brown eyes last the longest in bed. . they are very satisfying and love to please and can EXCEED your pleasure standards

January: Easy to talk to, though hard to understand. Thinks far with vision, yet complicated to know. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Has that someone* always on his/her mind. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. one guy/girl kind of person. Loveable. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. loves music. pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive. Down-to-Earth. Stubborn.

This is pretty much accurate, down to the last one. Except that I never hesitate, couldn't kind myself fussy or choosy.

J

moonlitwish
Jan 11, 2006, 4:47 PM
Blue/January
Pretty accurate except the easily makes friends part. I'm also kinda shy b/c I'm so distrusting of others.
My husband doesn't match up though (brown/November) He definitely does NOT last the longest in bed. Part of that could be my fault though...hehe

biscuits
Jan 12, 2006, 7:25 AM
Brown / July here as well Gregory ;)

I'd say it's pretty close. All except that part about being a good studier. YUCK!!!

Now if it was "studlier" instead... :bigrin:
HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Casey

meteast chick
Jan 12, 2006, 11:56 AM
Green/July...well it all sounds pretty good to me!

leolover
Feb 11, 2006, 2:58 PM
I am a blue / july and it matches me to the "T"