PDA

View Full Version : Back from the dead...

Delilah
Nov 6, 2008, 12:17 AM
No pun intended...lol

Been away from this site all because I lost my password the moment I changed it. DUH! Anyways, I'm barely online and focusing on my relationship with a wonderful man. I got him interested in ghost hunting way before Halloween came around. He is so cool with this. I'm glad I found the perfect mate. He's Catholic, I'm Wiccan. Perfect! LOL

Anywho, I am about to release a channel on youtube if anyone is interested:
ShoryoTombo is my network and will start Vlogging there soon. Will also post it on MySpace network as well. I'll have everything blogged there from my personal view on politics, religion, sex, and other mayham. Also interviewing Paranormal Investigators on either blogstarradio or mogulus. I'm going to test which is better. Plus I will release footages on some paranormal investigations I have collected. I met a group of wonderful people who have been a seasoned investigators. I am learning a lot from them. At the end of November, I will be in Cassadaga and St. Augustine for some serious ghost hunts. My boyfriend bought some cool gadgets to use from infered camera and K2 meters. We will be staying at a well known haunted hotels. I am so eager and so excited!

Halloween night, I experienced my first Samhain festival. It was fun and very spiritual. I created my own scrying mirror and did some divination. This time, I didn't use my spiritboard and it was wonderful.

I better skeddattel and try to finish building my channel tonight. Hope everyone is doing great and wishing everyone a beautiful autum night!
Blessed Be )O(

PS...
I'm attending my first medieval festival in Sarasota! http://www.sarasotamedievalfair.com/

csrakate
Nov 6, 2008, 12:27 AM
Delilah!!!!!!!!!!! So good to see you once again!! Glad to hear you're happy and doing well but come by a bit more often and say hi! You've been missed! Take care!

Hugs,
Kate

FalconAngel
Nov 6, 2008, 2:30 AM
Good to see you back on.

How about you attend the first faire of the season, in addition to Sarasota. Camelot Days Medieval Faire in Hollywood.

I posted a shameless plug about it with the link to the faire's info. It is at T-Y Park in Hollywood on the 15th and 16th of November.

And if you do come down to our little faire, make sure that you visit the Mystic Mythrill Chainmaille booth and say "Hi" to us.

We may even share some Beltaine Brew with you, if we have any left when you stop by.

Delilah
Nov 6, 2008, 8:44 AM
Thank you Kate and FalconAngel! Glad to be back. I'll pop in and out of chat room occasionally and say hello.
FalconAngel, I would love to stop by for a "spell" ;) But the 15th is when I go to Sarasota but I have to work that evening (nightshift), then 16th on regular schedule. Let me see if my boyfriend feels like driving out to Hollywood. I think it would be so cool. I'm not going to dismiss the idea yet because you never know with us... my boyfriend and I are spontagious couple. Got an idea... BOING! Let's do it...lol Thank you for the invite and would love to meet the both of you. Beltaine Brew....mmmmm sounds delicious!! Blessed Be! )O( :)

ladydelanie
Nov 6, 2008, 9:37 AM
Delilah....
Welcome back!!....Oh forgetting a password is something I would do.lol:tong:....Seems as though life is treating you fabulous!.....
So nice to hear.....

Ladyd

Eddie altamonte
Nov 6, 2008, 10:14 AM
Delilah nice to see you around I have been absent as well. Just busy for most part. Would love to correspond with you maybe we can do some investigating together sometime. i can think of a few locations...i have heard most people find Cassadega to be disappointing

12voltman59
Nov 6, 2008, 10:18 AM
Glad to see ya back Delilah--even if its only a sporadic thing----I am also glad to see you have someone special and are enjoying your ghost hunting thing----maybe you can get your own show on one of the other "reality channels"----I'd sure like to watch you doing it over the other crews who do it!! :):)

Take care and hope to see ya in chat one of these days

Delilah
Nov 6, 2008, 11:03 AM
Glad to see ya back Delilah--even if its only a sporadic thing----I am also glad to see you have someone special and are enjoying your ghost hunting thing----maybe you can get your own show on one of the other "reality channels"----I'd sure like to watch you doing it over the other crews who do it!! :):)

Take care and hope to see ya in chat one of these days

LMAO :cutelaugh I can see it now with me running and screaming in the dark like Most Haunted! :eek: "What the frak is that??!" "Oh it's just me, I saw my image in the mirror... DEBUNK!" LOL :tongue:

Delilah
Nov 6, 2008, 11:12 AM
Delilah nice to see you around I have been absent as well. Just busy for most part. Would love to correspond with you maybe we can do some investigating together sometime. i can think of a few locations...i have heard most people find Cassadega to be disappointing

Hey sweetie! Don't know where Apopka is located. I lived in Florida all my life but my geological knowledge of Florida is just as bad as a 99 yr old snow bird visiting Florida for the first time.
I want to experience Cassadega first hand regardless of other people's experiences. I heard so much about the town being disappointed but I'm about having to see it for myself. However, St Augustine is one place I am so looking forward to. The other place is in Jacksonville. There is an old santuary and disused hospital that is about to be torn down. I got permission to investigate. As a matter of fact, the owners and I had lunch in Tallahassee and they told me things that they had experienced.
It was an accident bumping into them at the cafe. They were in town for licensing and I was there to help with the northwest paranormal team investigate a warehouse in Tally. If you want, correspond with me perhaps we could do some investigations together. Got great leads? Hey, I'm all yours! LOL

PS...
I caught my first EVP at Fogartyville Cemetary in Bradenton, Fl. It wasn't even 5 second when the video was on when I got a greeting and it said, "Hi". I didn't hear it right then but I heard it playing the audio recorder at home on the computer. Very eerie but... That was the most exciting part starting out in this field.

darkeyes
Nov 6, 2008, 12:13 PM
Bout time ya showed ya face Tart!!! Wb 2 landa the livin... *snogs*

Delilah
Nov 6, 2008, 1:00 PM
Bout time ya showed ya face Tart!!! Wb 2 landa the livin... *snogs*

EAT ME ya minx!! ((((((((((((((((FRAN)))))))))))))))))))))))) :bigrin:

FalconAngel
Nov 6, 2008, 1:15 PM
Thank you Kate and FalconAngel! Glad to be back. I'll pop in and out of chat room occasionally and say hello.
FalconAngel, I would love to stop by for a "spell" ;) But the 15th is when I go to Sarasota but I have to work that evening (nightshift), then 16th on regular schedule. Let me see if my boyfriend feels like driving out to Hollywood. I think it would be so cool. I'm not going to dismiss the idea yet because you never know with us... my boyfriend and I are spontagious couple. Got an idea... BOING! Let's do it...lol Thank you for the invite and would love to meet the both of you. Beltaine Brew....mmmmm sounds delicious!! Blessed Be! )O( :)

Well, if the first weekend of Sarasota didn't coconflict with our faire's only weekend, then we would be at both, either to vend, or as part of The Royal Chessmen as characters for Sarasota. We liked that faire when we were there as the Germans and Spaniards (we were German, of course).

Well, if you do decide to come down, then be sure to visit us at our booth. It will be a white Popup with green wrapped poles and it will have a black and red banner with a silver Gryphon and the words "Mystic Mythrill Chainmaille" in gold old English letters.

)O( BB

P.S.
Anyone from this site that visits will get $5.00 off anything they buy from us and $7.00 off if they happen to be in period costume. (sorry, that was a shameless plug):tong:

Delilah
Nov 6, 2008, 1:32 PM
I received a beautiful deep purple (almost black) velvet cloak. It is so beautiful, I have to share it. Do you think this is over doing it to wear at the medieval festival? The mini dress is not going to be worn, I assure you. I got myself a long black dress not sure if it looks periodish. But here is the cloak:
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u277/DelilahQ/Witch/De148.jpg

DiamondDog
Nov 8, 2008, 4:43 PM
Welcome back! :) How are things in FL?

FalconAngel
Nov 8, 2008, 5:08 PM
I received a beautiful deep purple (almost black) velvet cloak. It is so beautiful, I have to share it. Do you think this is over doing it to wear at the medieval festival? The mini dress is not going to be worn, I assure you. I got myself a long black dress not sure if it looks periodish. But here is the cloak:

Don't go with a black dress. While black is a historically accurate depiction of the highest nobility for most of the middle ages and renaissance, it is horribly hot to wear in Florida at almost every time of year. Even if it's cotton rather than velvet.
Use something colorful (and subsequently cooler) and go as nobility. Here's a place to get ideas as to what you could wear that wouldn't look Renfreakish, but more rennie and correctly period. And don't forget to accessorize with big, gaudy rings and gold or silver necklaces. Those things you can get real cheap at thrift stores or you can get stuff like it at faire. A lot of folks acyually build their wardrobe for faire by buying the right stuff at faire.

Eleanor has gotten a huge wardrobe expansion from shopping while at faire. But here are some sites that will give you an idea of what kind of look you should be going for, ideally. If nothing else, it will point you in the right direction.

http://majesticvelvets.com/

http://www.garbtheworld.com/index.shtml

http://www.arcanelore.com/

http://www.twingroves.district96.k12.il.us/RenAissance/Town/Clothing/ClothingLateRen.html

Those should give you an idea of what look you should be aiming for.

btw, the cloak is great.

69luvr
Jun 4, 2010, 1:20 PM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u277/DelilahQ/Witch/De148.jpg

The cloak looks great and so does the mini-dress.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 4, 2010, 1:26 PM
Well welcome home Lady. :} Will be looking for your show on YouTube. Love the cape/cloke by the way. ;)
Cat