PDA

View Full Version : Group Masturbation

goober
Jan 5, 2006, 2:57 PM
undefinedundefinedundefined :male: I have found a better way to cyber than two people knocking each other out trying to stimulate each other. Besides you cannot attend to your pleasures while you are busy typing. My method is to tell an erotic story while the other party goes for it. An occasional mmmm or one to three word exclamation is what I need to know that the other person is enjoying him or her self. And a cccc when they cum. I have a story geared to bisexual males that is 100% captivating.

My idea is to turn it into a group sesssion in the male's only room. Can you imagine a group of guys letting us all know when they are undressed and ready to proceed by simply announcing their cock dimensions? And the mmmm's and wow"s as they go for it? Can you imagine the excitement as they cccc at different times, allowing us to share their pleasure. The story is long enough for the slowest to cum.

I would like to point this gathering of horny guys for Monday, January 16th at 9:00 P.M. in order to give us enough time to get a group on board.

After all masturbation is a very satisfying and safe way to practice sex and an outlet for the married latents who don't have opportunities explore their secret desires.

What do you think?

scott_colo
Jan 5, 2006, 4:32 PM
Goober,

I think this is a terrific idea! Far better than a typical 1-1 cyber session for all the reasons you stated in your post. My one suggestion to you would be that you clarify the date & time by specifying the time zone. I would feel pretty silly masturbating all by myself or chatting up a bunch of ghosts in the chat room at 9:00 Mountain time... :bigrin:

Scott

goober
Jan 5, 2006, 4:40 PM
undefinedundefined :male: Thank you for the ovrsight, Scott. Why don't we make it 7:00 P.M. EST if that's not too early. So the West Coast can find it convenient.

LoveYourCum
Jan 5, 2006, 6:31 PM
It's too bad it's not a video forum because I would love to watch you guys stroking and cuming too. Of course you get to that very horny place where you'd do just about anything just to make someone cum, sigh...

Sounds like fun to me anyway!

Flounder1967
Jan 5, 2006, 6:34 PM
I do like the idea and i do plane to attend. but could the time be moved baacke to about 10:00 EST 9:00 CST.

:flag4:

goober
Jan 5, 2006, 7:31 PM
Boy am I dumb. I was thinking in reverse. Let's make it 10:00 p.m. EST. On Monday, January 16th.

Thank you Flounder. It will be a lot of fun I promise you.

12voltman59
Jan 5, 2006, 7:50 PM
I'm in--set the time and see who cummmssss (LOL) and let the good times roll...

Biboz49
Jan 5, 2006, 9:29 PM
Wow! awesome idea. Hope I'm home in time to cum lol! One of my fav activities is reading stories and getting off. This makes it so much better.

BiOxi
Jan 6, 2006, 5:12 AM
Good idea this ... shame about the time. 10pm EST would be about 4am in the UK. If I'm 'up' I'll def be joining in :)

goober
Jan 6, 2006, 11:01 AM
undefinedundefinedundefined
Bioxi, if this turns out to be the success we think it will, I will set up one for the UK at a reasonable hour. But try to make the first one if you can. I've seen your bio, you sexy dog.

Driver 8
Jan 6, 2006, 2:40 PM
So if this is successful, are you considering opening the next one up to women ... ? I admit I'm very curious about what you have in mind, though of course I'll respect the guys' privacy over in Men Only.

OralBradley
Jan 6, 2006, 2:53 PM
So if this is successful, are you considering opening the next one up to women ... ? I admit I'm very curious about what you have in mind, though of course I'll respect the guys' privacy over in Men Only.

:flag2: :male: :flag1: I think that a Jack and Jill party would be a lot more fun!

goober
Jan 6, 2006, 3:09 PM
Yes, Driver, I definitely want to set one up for women. Preferably run by a woman. I would provide her with the format and a story that I've had success with on an individual basis. If necessary, I would run it for you. But the idea of a group of woman masturbating together is even more exciting.

Tom41bimwm
Jan 6, 2006, 6:22 PM
sounds like a good idea to me...i'll try to be there and masturbate with the rest of the guys. I do think that any female who'd like to watch the room should come on in....if they want to PM, then they could...I'd answer and I'm a self-taught, one-handed typist, thanks to some cybering. Now a cam would be nice to watch the cum fly!! lol

Flounder1967
Jan 6, 2006, 6:45 PM
this is strating to sound like fun. I would like to become on of the story tellers. Check out forum "Just A Little Story" and "Just A Little Story 2".

http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129&highlight=story

http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137&highlight=story

I do have other stories that can be helpfull.

:flag1:

biRooky
Jan 6, 2006, 7:10 PM
Damn, I hope its enoughof a sucksecc that youll set up another time and date, I'll have to miss this planned one because will have company here.

goober
Jan 6, 2006, 7:25 PM
Flounder, We could do this on a regular basis if it works out. And it would be great to have you as a story teller. I am developing one plan if we have a first group of between 7 and 15. Another if we get snowed under. If it is a smaller group I was going to start off by letting us all 'see' each other's pricks through descriptions. "Hello, I'm Jason. And my pleasure tool is 7" and relatively thick, cut, but unshaved. The hair on my pubes is a slightly darker blonde than the hair on my head and when it is as hard as it is right now it has a slight curve upward." No more than that.

But if it is a large group we would have to skip that and start right out with the story. But think of how neat it would be with all the cumming that would go on and a lot of it simultaneous. The cccc's would be flying like 4th of July fireworks.

goober
Jan 6, 2006, 7:32 PM
undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

Does anyone see any reason why women could not be present? Is there a rule? This first story is really geared to the bisexual male, though. A story for women would have to contain more tease. And unless they really enjoy male-male sex it might not do much for them.

bishavedmale4u
Jan 6, 2006, 8:00 PM
count me in but i agree i would like to see women involed, it is bisexual.com.

Driver 8
Jan 6, 2006, 10:13 PM
undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined
A story for women would have to contain more tease. And unless they really enjoy male-male sex it might not do much for them.
I personally am hoping you'll let women see at some point, because I'm already pretty curious.

I suspect there are plenty of women here who like M2M. And although there are some general differences between what men and women like, there's also a lot of overlap. And both groups show a lot of variety. (Some guys love to be teased ...)

goober
Jan 7, 2006, 2:29 AM
undefinedundefined

undefined
Driver, In reviewing the story, as best I can from a female perspective, I am convinced that the ladie's who would be willing to masturbate with us will cum. I believe I speak for all the guys in inviting the girls to get naked with us.

Lindabi
Jan 7, 2006, 7:24 AM
I would LOVE to be in on the Girls night.
Please keep me posted.
I will help set it up if needed.
Love, Licks and Lollypops,
Linda

goober
Jan 7, 2006, 7:40 AM
It might be a good idea to give you guys and girls a small excerpt from the end of Chapter One of the story we will be using. But it is hot all the way through and I doubt any of you will last this far, anyway.

When we tossed our bikinis on the pile of clothes we were so standing so close to each other our pricks were touching. He took hold of mine as I took his. I gently squeezed his as he squeezed mine. His left arm went around my shoulder and his lips came down on mine.

I coudn't believe what had happened to me. I was actually kissing another man as we held on to each other's pricks.

It was a man's kiss and different. Although it was infinitely gentle I could feel his strength surging through me. Our tongues found each other and danced as our mouths closed around them.

His hand began a slow,gentle motion on my prick. Up and down. Up and down. I felt the familiar welling begin to build but he broke it off in time. He sat down in the chair with his enormous member at full mast.

No words had to be spoken. No order given. I went to my knees in front of him and took hold if it with both hands. I had feelings of near adoration as I thought of how thrilled my wife must have been to have this wonderful prick deep inside her. I brought my lips to just under the mushroom head and my tongue touched it lightly.

"Joel, look at me for a minute," he said in that deep, soothing voice. "When I tap you on the shoulder, immediately stop whatever you are doing and we will change places. I am going to suck you and you are going to suck me. Back and forth. We want to hold back as long as possible before we blast holes in the back of each other's throats."

goober
Jan 7, 2006, 8:59 AM
[QUOTE=goober]undefinedundefinedundefined
It might be a good idea to give you guys and girls a small excerpt from the end of Chapter One of the story we will be using. But it is hot all the way through and I doubt any of you will last this far, anyway.

When we tossed our bikinis on the pile of clothes we were so standing so close to each other our pricks were touching. He took hold of mine as I took his. I gently squeezed his as he squeezed mine. His left arm went around my shoulder and his lips came down on mine.

I coudn't believe what had happened to me. I was actually kissing another man as we held on to each other's pricks.

It was a man's kiss and different. Although it was infinitely gentle I could feel his strength surging through me. Our tongues found each other and danced as our mouths closed around them.

His hand began a slow,gentle motion on my prick. Up and down. Up and down. I felt the familiar welling begin to build but he broke it off in time. He sat down in the chair with his enormous member at full mast.

No words had to be spoken. No order given. I went to my knees in front of him and took hold if it with both hands. I had feelings of near adoration as I thought of how thrilled my wife must have been to have this wonderful prick deep inside her. I brought my lips to just under the mushroom head and my tongue touched it lightly.

"Joel, look at me for a minute," he said in that deep, soothing voice. "When I tap you on the shoulder, immediately stop whatever you are doing and we will change places. I am going to suck you and you are going to suck me. Back and forth. We want to hold back as long as possible before we blast holes in the back of each other's throats."

I nodded knowing that I was so wired I would never make it past his first attention. I returned to the task at hand. I wanted to do a number of things before I took it his huge prick in my mouth but I couldn't wait. My mouth closed over it and it was wonderful. Like velvet over steel. I took in as much of the thick shaft as I could manage and let it out a little and sucked. Sucked up a vacuum and then bobbed up and down again. It was so wonderful. So thrilling. (to be continued)

likalotapuss
Jan 9, 2006, 10:26 AM
[QUOTE=goober]undefinedundefinedundefined

I nodded knowing that I was so wired I would never make it past his first attention. I returned to the task at hand. I wanted to do a number of things before I took it his huge prick in my mouth but I couldn't wait. My mouth closed over it and it was wonderful. Like velvet over steel. I took in as much of the thick shaft as I could manage and let it out a little and sucked. Sucked up a vacuum and then bobbed up and down again. It was so wonderful. So thrilling. (to be continued)

Gee whiz.... talk about a tease... You got me all hot and bothered just by that!! lol... good luck with the session guys! Since us ladies haven't gotten a formal invite yet, I wont be joining you. Have fun though!!

~Puss

curious married m
Jan 9, 2006, 4:26 PM
Gee whiz.... talk about a tease... You got me all hot and bothered just by that!! lol... good luck with the session guys! Since us ladies haven't gotten a formal invite yet, I wont be joining you. Have fun though!!

~Puss

Likalot, Given the choice, I will make sure you either get a formal invite and if not another party room for you and me and all the girls and guys you can muster. I believe it is called an old-fashioned orgy. I see you signed as Puss. Damn now I have this insatiable urge to SLURP. LOL CMM

likalotapuss
Jan 9, 2006, 8:45 PM
I see you signed as Puss. Damn now I have this insatiable urge to SLURP. LOL CMM

Then get to slurpin' big boy!! lol... The orgy sounds like fun!!

~Ang

bigregory
Jan 9, 2006, 10:34 PM
If the girls cant cum than i cant participate.
Its a bi thing with me.

We did at one time have video chat here but it was difficult,expensive and not used.
It would be great if we could get a BI monthly video room set up for this.
Maybe the powers above can look into this for us...

http://main.bisexual.com/forum/calendar.php?do=add&c=2
Add it to the calandar so we dont forget.
(Listed under events on the main toolbar)

titeabs
Jan 9, 2006, 11:35 PM
I'm in, but the women should be there to massage my neck and help with my aim. ;)

goober
Jan 10, 2006, 8:29 AM

I agree with Bi-Gregory and the rest of you guys, that women should be included. So let's do it. The idea of naked females masturbating along with us is certainly more intriguing.

We should start off by counting the house before the story begins by having the ladies first announce their presence by entering shaved, trimmed or hairy. Then the guys by the length and cut or uncut.

We will want to run the story until we see that everyone has cum (cccc).

If the ladies will do this for us I promise them that our next story will be entirely for all of us. It will be about a 38 year old female professor at Wellesley who has a very attractive freshman sitting in the front row. The girl is very careless about the way she allows her knees to separate. The professor knows she should address her unladylike conduct but she is too turned on by the show.

So girls please by all means slide out of your panties and play.

csrakate
Jan 11, 2006, 4:54 AM
I'm in, but the women should be there to massage my neck and help with my aim. ;)

Goober,

While I appreciate your kind gesture in including the females in this encounter, after reading titeabs' post I must say that I do wonder who will end up having to clean up after said encounter??? Should we arrive equipped with mops and dust rags? And also..do we need to furnish the snacks?? LOL!

Hugs,
Kate

sailorashore
Jan 12, 2006, 1:39 PM
WooHoo, it's on my calendar, for sure. C'mon, Kate, you know we grown up boys clean up after ourselves! And the thought of you being there with us is, for me at least, a huge turn-on. Come all ye faire and tender ladies, we gonna have a GOOD time! :tongue:
sailorashore

CT Nudist Guy
Jan 12, 2006, 11:21 PM
Count me in!

I've been to a couple all guy jack off parties. Both were held at the same house. There's another in a few months .. marked my calender already.

Thirty or so guys show up and everyone must get naked. There is some"socializing" for a half hour or so, then we all went into the nicely finished basement were the lights were dimmed just alittle (not dark, enough to see what everyone was doing). Very important too that the whole house was nice & warm.

We all started jacking, some alone, but most of us paired off and helped eachother. There were groups of 3, 4 or even 5!

At the last party (December) - the guy I was playing with was wearing a leather cock "ring" and I was wishing I had the guts to have kept my new metal ring on. I wore it to the party, but took it off when I first got there & didn't anyone else with one. But, soon I was too hard to put it on anyways.

The hottest thing of the both of the parties was having another guy (or several) cum on me. The feeling of the hot spurts hitting my naked body, cock and legs was too much! HMMMM!!!

tomtrhino
Jan 13, 2006, 12:27 AM
My wife will be blowing me as I follow the story!

3naib
Jan 13, 2006, 1:28 AM
Yes, Driver, I definitely want to set one up for women. Preferably run by a woman. I would provide her with the format and a story that I've had success with on an individual basis. If necessary, I would run it for you. But the idea of a group of woman masturbating together is even more exciting.
[FONT=Georgia]

I don't know Goob, the whole idea of being in a room of men, as a man, lead by men, while stroking my doe makes the switch in me very hot.

Part of being bi, for many of us, is not being limited or excluded by our gender.

The idea of a women run room doesn't stimulate the same raw sex response in me as the one that you posed with the men.

Not that women are less physical, or are less capable of pure, unencumbered sex. My experiences with women have, for the most part, been intensely emotional and almost ethereal in a way that is very rare in my sexual connections with men. It is the male energetic part of me that I can channel when I want to be visual, ribald and focused on f*ing.

If I am in the shower with a showerhead masturbating with the shaft of the showerhead as it were my cock- that I can almost *feel* myself stroking to orgasm, I am not in my femaleness. I am a god!

When I insert and hump my beloved rabbit to near death, I am, most definately, my most goddesslike.

What I would want out of a women's-run room with women would be entirely different. Psychically, physically, energetically.

Would any men object to women participating IN DRAG????

If I were to attnd a woman's group, I would not object to men who wanted to participate, in the spirit of their inner woman...

:flag1:

bishavedmale4u
Jan 16, 2006, 6:27 PM
so what time does the party start, central time here, iowa
:flag4: