PDA

View Full Version : hey guys, bouncing back from UK

dafydd
Nov 1, 2008, 2:22 PM
Hey guys, I've taken a bit of a break from here, but am back and wondering how everybody is, my old mates, skaterboy, mrplayfuluk, domil, rayosytruenos, biwords, mistymockingboard, where have all these people gone? -although maybe noones remembers me. But it would be nice to start some discussion also I decided that this time we UK guys and girls should get to meet. I have been at several LGBT functions recently in London and the B's were totally absent, (not out fault, theirs), so anyway I would like to get back into the B-online and start chatting. Drop me a line if you want to get to know me more.

Dave:bibounce::cool:

DiamondDog
Nov 1, 2008, 4:37 PM
welcome back, how are things in the UK and London?

TrimBeardHairyBod
Nov 1, 2008, 5:20 PM
Welcome home, David.

Always enjoyed reading your posts and it looks as if I'll be having more to look forward to now.

Hope to see you some Tuesday evening at Bisexual Underground.

John

BiphobiaFighter
Nov 1, 2008, 6:50 PM
I remember you. It's unlikely to be mutual, though. :)

dafydd
Nov 1, 2008, 7:13 PM
Welcome home, David.

Always enjoyed reading your posts and it looks as if I'll be having more to look forward to now.

Hope to see you some Tuesday evening at Bisexual Underground.

John

hey thanks
yeah maybe we can meet there

d

mrplayfuluk
Nov 1, 2008, 8:52 PM
Allrite mate! where have you been? in love was we? good to have you back did you miss all the troll business we had to endure? I almost went to the last Bisexual Underground but was more nervous of being on my own rather than afraid of all those bi's in one room and realizing I was probably one of them...
:bigrin:

dafydd
Nov 1, 2008, 11:00 PM
Allrite mate! where have you been? in love was we? good to have you back did you miss all the troll business we had to endure? I almost went to the last Bisexual Underground but was more nervous of being on my own rather than afraid of all those bi's in one room and realizing I was probably one of them...
:bigrin:

yeah that troll business was a bit boring. is it over now?
well next time bi underground is on let me know and we can hold each other's hand :):bigrin:

d

mistymockingbird
Nov 2, 2008, 1:18 AM
Hey darlin,
I'm still around, I check in on the forum daily, just not so much with the chat these days. But I believe you have my email address, or you did once. I've always got time for a conversation with you.

xoxo

mrplayfuluk
Nov 2, 2008, 8:47 AM
yeah that troll business was a bit boring. is it over now?
well next time bi underground is on let me know and we can hold each other's hand :):bigrin:

d

I hope so its got quiet lately so maybe he got bored and found a new place to play. Yeah I reckon we can round up about 10 members to go, then we could motivate each other!

onewhocares
Nov 2, 2008, 9:37 AM
Hi daf,

Just wanted to let you know you WERE missed for sure. Reading your posts was a favoirte of mine. Glad to see you back.

Belle