PDA

View Full Version : sauna experiences

champer1
Nov 1, 2008, 9:31 AM
If find that gay and bi saunas are great places for bi men to enjoy themselves. They are a place where you can fulfill your fantasies. What are other peoples experiences?

builderman
Nov 1, 2008, 11:23 AM
sounds like a nat place to meet. never been to one we have adult theaters but you have to be careful i like to go and masterbate somewhat of an exhibinsionist

_Joe_
Nov 1, 2008, 12:20 PM
In my area I have no clue how to tell its a bi/gay sauna....

champer1
Nov 1, 2008, 1:19 PM
Don't know if u have ever tried the cruising site www.squirt.org it tells you about all the saunas and adult theatres. I think its an international site so u should be able to get a listing for your area. would love to go to an adult cinema unfortunately there are none in my city

DiamondDog
Nov 1, 2008, 4:35 PM
Sorry I'm not into bath houses, having sex in public locker rooms/men's rooms of gyms, rest stops on the highway, or adult bookstores.

curious44
Nov 1, 2008, 6:03 PM
I almost forgot saunas. Thanks for reminding me. We used to be (late 70s/early 90s) semi-regulars at a local nudist resort. (We remember those days fondly.) There was always some activity in the sauna, especially later at night. There were 2 rows of benches. The upper bench was conveniently placed at about head high. It was not uncommon to enter the sauna and find someone on the upper bench receiving nice oral sex from whoever was standing in front of them. Mostly straight, frequently FF and every once in a while MM. It seemed like it was the same few guys every time. One guy was very open about it and claimed he could give the best blowjob of anyone in the resort. I never had the opportunity to judge the validity of his claim although I did participate a few times, both standing in front of and sitting on the upper bench. I was careful about participating in MM there because MM sex was non-existent in the circle of swingers we hung out with. I wasn't sure of what the reaction would be. Ah, the good 'ol days!