PDA

View Full Version : anyone else lookin for fun?

cutiebi
May 3, 2005, 6:20 AM
Basically I live in a place where I cant be bisexual but I am, I'm lookin for a releif from the discrimination I live with, to be able to talk about my fantises etc with people who'll understand me, am also looking for a little fun over the net as its one of the only places I can get it! ;) :stoned:

donkeydann
May 3, 2005, 9:23 AM
Basically I live in a place where I cant be bisexual but I am, I'm lookin for a releif from the discrimination I live with, to be able to talk about my fantises etc with people who'll understand me, am also looking for a little fun over the net as its one of the only places I can get it! ;) :stoned:

Unfortunatly this is the way in which the world is. I know exactly how you feel as i am the same. Being from a place that does not accept this is hard. I am how ever a male, unlike you, and i find it more and more difficult to hide this feeling. Please feel free to contact me if you should wish to chat.

robwsurf
May 3, 2005, 12:04 PM
yep i know how you both feel too being a bi guy where it wouldnt be excepted isnt easy

if either of you want to chat or whatever feel free!

HuwJones
May 3, 2005, 4:14 PM
Hi cutiebi,

I'm looking for fun.

What do you suggest?

Huw.

cutiebi
May 4, 2005, 3:54 AM
thank you all so much for your response, I'll look forward to making some good friends on this sit and thank you for the offer to talk, I'll be taking you up on that! thanks again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :tong:

donkeydann
May 4, 2005, 10:02 AM
Cuitie,

Your more than welcome. anytime. Hopefully we can all share our problems and concerns.

sonny
May 8, 2005, 9:15 AM
I would love it if you both would chat and email me

johnnylong
Oct 29, 2005, 9:54 AM
Basically I live in a place where I cant be bisexual but I am, I'm lookin for a releif from the discrimination I live with, to be able to talk about my fantises etc with people who'll understand me, am also looking for a little fun over the net as its one of the only places I can get it! ;) :stoned:i have all kinds of kink thinking lets talk see whos sicker

sonny
Jan 1, 2006, 8:26 AM

Maybe one day you will check the site out again and read these messages..pity that its been such a long time but i see your still a unconfirmed member so maybe this is all for nothing anyway...