PDA

View Full Version : NWLadyHawk, welcome baby

NWMtnHawk
Oct 25, 2008, 6:55 PM
Well gang the day has finally arrived. After being here for a couple years now this is only the 4th thread I've ever started and a great occasion it is! I'd like you all to welcome my better half, NWLadyHawk to the bisexual.com site. Hiya's baby glad you made it!
I think she will meet and come to know some of you with the respect and admiration and fondness that I have.

FalconAngel
Oct 25, 2008, 6:57 PM
When she reads this, Welcome home. Sit back. Take it easy and pour yourself a hot or cold one.

still_shy
Oct 25, 2008, 7:23 PM
Welcome!!! I hope you find this site as wonderful. It's full of some of the best people you will "meet" in your life!!

vittoria
Oct 25, 2008, 7:34 PM
Greetings and Salutations!!!!

And plenty of Shrubbery!!! (there's no shrubbery icon here unfortunately :cutelaugh)

It's like Hank Williams Jr.'s "All My Rowdy Friends" around these parts, so I hope you enjoy!!

NWLadyHawk
Oct 25, 2008, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the welcomes, hope to get to know all of you I've heard lots about this site and its all good.

csrakate
Oct 25, 2008, 11:24 PM
Welcome, NWLady...glad to have you with us!

Hugs,
Kate

FalconAngel
Oct 26, 2008, 1:42 AM
Greetings and Salutations!!!!

And plenty of Shrubbery!!! (there's no shrubbery icon here unfortunately :cutelaugh)

It's like Hank Williams Jr.'s "All My Rowdy Friends" around these parts, so I hope you enjoy!!

We want you to bring us.........................A SHRUBBERY!!!:eek:

:bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 26, 2008, 3:20 AM
Who Hoo! Welcome Lady Hawk! Hope you find us fun, informitive and just a slight bit Nutz! lol
Come on into chat and see us sometime!
Everybody's Cat :} ^..^

onewhocares
Oct 26, 2008, 7:56 AM
Welcome Lady Hawk. We are so happy to have the spouse of one of our members...it is great when we can share this part of our lives with the ones we love. Look forward to meeting you in chat.

Belle

Mrs.F
Oct 26, 2008, 10:44 AM
Welcome Lady Hawk from another wife of a bi man. I think it's awesome that we can all join and become family and friends.

Glad to have you with us! :bigrin:

allbimyself
Oct 26, 2008, 12:47 PM
Welcome, LadyHawk. Can you introduce me to Rutger and Matthew?

Doggie_Wood
Oct 27, 2008, 10:40 AM
LadyHawk - Greasings and salad crustations (your choise of dressings) :bigrin:
Welcome to the best lil' bit 'o cyber-space this side of alpha centauri. ;)
On a serious note, you are welcome here in our family and I am sure you will meet many new friends.
Again,my sincerest greetings to you. Say hi to MtnHawk for me.

JD :doggie: Doggie

angelrose1955
Oct 27, 2008, 2:19 PM
Welcome NW Lady Hawk...I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have. It is full of wonderful, caring people..and a few trolls...but then they keep the party lively...lol
Feel free to post all ya want...we love having new perspectives on ideas that come up..'
Again...welcome *insert respectful bow here*
AngelRose

NWMtnHawk
Oct 27, 2008, 8:10 PM
As I knew you all would, thank you for your warm welcomes to Ladyhawk, I appreciate it as I know she does too. :)