PDA

View Full Version : Im in luv with a gay man

nikid19
Jan 4, 2006, 12:12 PM
ok I been knowing this boy since the 6th grade we almost grew up together. but I never seen him with a man before, nor a women or a girlfriend so thought I would come up front and tell him that i liked him but i got scared afraid of what he might say. so we still kept on talking to each other and when i moved to north carolina when i was in the 9th grade i thought about him alot almost everyday it was eating away at me but by that time i was already going with someone else. :( so i decided to call him one day and he told me i think u should know this and i said what and he said i am gay :eek: and i was like what when right so david turns and say since the 8th grade and u know i had to put my :2cents: in so i was like damn why didn't u tell me i was heart broken but i told him that won't change our friendship just when i was a bout to live with my grandma in new york where he stayed at. so right to this day i still have deep feeling for him and it's been six years but now i just sit here with a lonely heart everyday thinking about what we could have had or what my life would be like but know i have two kids and a fiance that i truley love and want to get married to but it's is still a big hole out of my heart gone. :(