PDA

View Full Version : Ok problem here.....

dangerous_unicorn
Oct 21, 2008, 5:38 PM
OK I have a problem that for the life of me I can't figger out.... I am a female and I have a male partner that's not the problem the problem is lately I have not been wanting sex but that's OK the problem is when we do do it I can't orgasm I feel enjoyment and can't orgasm.

OK so any ideas whats wrong and how to fix it.

csrakate
Oct 21, 2008, 5:43 PM
The key phrase here is "I have not been wanting sex". Hard to orgasm when you aren't in the mood for sex. Now, WHY you don't feel like having sex is another situation entirely. The brain is a very vital sex organ, and if you are having any doubts, concerns, or whatever, sex is hardly going to be as satisfying as when ALL of you is involved. You're far too young to be having hormonal issues...have you been experiencing issues with your partner...are you having personal issues that seem to cloud your levels of enjoyment? Might be time for you and your partner to sit down and discuss your problem...maybe together you can find out what is getting in the way of your orgasms.

Hugs,
Kate

dangerous_unicorn
Oct 21, 2008, 5:47 PM
yea tried that one and he not interested in talking i am in the mood just if i cant orgasm why bother trying nothing real big bothering me just a couple of little things that have been sorted maybe a change would get me working again.

billy_campbell
Oct 21, 2008, 6:09 PM
Okay very personal question here, can you bring yourself to an orgasm? Sometimes I go through periods where I don't want to be anyone else, but I can bring myself off.

dangerous_unicorn
Oct 21, 2008, 6:11 PM
no not even myself

csrakate
Oct 21, 2008, 6:17 PM
I may have been too quick to nix any hormonal issues by virtue of your age....do you recall having any issues lately that might relate to some female problems? Have you changed any medications lately, like anti-depressants? Not asking you to disclose personal information, just giving you some things to consider.

Hugs,
Kate

dangerous_unicorn
Oct 21, 2008, 6:42 PM
sorry kate nothing like that lol it might be menopause????

csrakate
Oct 21, 2008, 7:26 PM
LOL....I seriously doubt the menopause angle....but many times women who are dealing with a hormonal balance of any kind can find themselves with a decreased libido...it just happens....part of the lovely curse of being a woman LOL!

Hephaestion
Oct 21, 2008, 7:35 PM
Right now all of us are speculating.

Maybe the mechanics of the situation need exploring. Have you always reached climax the same way? Maybe a variation is called for.

That said, assuming that there is no physical problem then as Kate says, the brain is vital to desire. Something might be pre-occupying your mind and that is draining you if only slowly. Future looks bleak? Stuck in a rut? Seven year itch? Job less than perfect? Money worries? Family worries? the first grey hair?......etc

Maybe seduction is called for. Perhaps your libido just needs a holiday - long or short? Maybe this is just the way you are? Nothing says that you have to be switched on to sex 24/7.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 21, 2008, 7:47 PM
I know for me, my libido took a Major dump after my Sognificant other confessed that I didnt excite or arouse him any more. :( It made my self esteem that a dive for almost a year too because I felt like "Hell, if I cant turn my Own man on, how can I turn on any other man?"
...Until I got out of the relationship. All of my doubts and fears went away at my first play party, and I realized that it Wasnt me with the problem I'm not saying to get out of the relationship, I'm just saying to try some other kind of stimulation. Or, try some Damiana, an all natural female sexual enhancer. I know it stimulates the clitorus (SP) and arouses the body nicely. :}
Cat:2cents:

dangerous_unicorn
Oct 22, 2008, 4:35 AM
ALL GOOD PEOPLE

We tryed something different and boy it was great and i did climax.

:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::tongue:

Bluebiyou
Oct 22, 2008, 7:37 AM
:eek::eek::eek:Did Fran loan dangerous unicorn the Symbian?:eek::eek::eek:

csrakate
Oct 22, 2008, 9:47 AM
ALL GOOD PEOPLE

We tryed something different and boy it was great and i did climax.

:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::tongue:
Proof positive that sometimes we need to "shake things up" now and then!!! Glad to hear you're feeling better!

void()
Oct 23, 2008, 2:51 AM
"shake things up" Ben jots this down for later reference.

It is sometimes difficult 'getting the rocks off' for a guy with Kallman's Syndrome. Boy I have fun trying, though. <smirk and ducks and dodges>

elian
Oct 23, 2008, 4:30 PM
<elian checks listing for "vibrators" on eBay... >

:eek:

http://cgi.ebay.com/VIBCO-HEAVY-DUTY-ELECTRIC-VIBRATOR-2P-200-1_W0QQitemZ140263824530QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p328 6.m20.l1116

--

This listing is for:

VIBCO HEAVY DUTY VIBRATOR

BRAND NEW!!!

2P-200-1

VOLTAGE RATING 115/230 VOLTS

3.0/1.5 AMP

NOISE LEVEL 62 dB

450 POUNDS FORCE

3600 RPM

4500 POUNDS CONTINUOUS MAXIMUM MATERIAL

PART NUMBER: 2P-200-1

NEW AND UNUSED ITEM IN GREAT CONDITION!!!

--

Oooh baby..it says here the seller also specializes in flexible hose, clamps and connectors :)

But seriously, glad the problem seems to be resolved. :)

csrakate
Oct 23, 2008, 4:34 PM
Ohhhhh Myyyyy....that certainly puts a whole new meaning to the phrase, "shake things up"!!!

dangerous_unicorn
Oct 25, 2008, 8:11 PM
elian

I don't need those and don't use them if my partner can't make me climax then I don't need a toy to do it we just need to try new things not toys.