PDA

View Full Version : Nice try, Troll

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 12, 2008, 2:45 PM
[B]I recieved this in my yahoo mail a little bit ago. My Guru is now tracking it, and will let me know some results shortly so that it can be turned over to Drew. Shall we start a pool now to guess who it is? lol And BTW the email address is a bogus one, of course. I replied to that addy and it came back daemon mailer as undeliverable. Here's my surprised look. :rolleyes:
Yer Cat

[/To email js7217, you can use this online form:
http://main.bisexual.com/forum/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=88824

OR, by email:
mailto:js7217@gmail.com

This is the message:

what\'s up you fat cunt? Why men or women even want you is beyond me because of your nasty pix on here!

http://pisskidney.co.uk/urgay/d/3060-1/Goatse-Original.jpg
B]

12voltman59
Oct 12, 2008, 3:13 PM
No surprise there CAT---I had the same results---can't wait to finally unmask the true identity of our resident village idiot!!

Thank your friend for doing this for us----we owe him a steak dinner or something!!!

I am a bit bummed though----the troll hasn't sent me a nasty gram in a week or so---I guess he no longer loves me!!! LOL

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 12, 2008, 3:55 PM
Yeah, not to mention the gross picture he sent along with the email. Wonder if that was a self portrait of himself for us to see what an asshole he really is.
Its ok Volty, we still loves ya..*Kissis kissie*:tongue:
Cat

12voltman59
Oct 12, 2008, 3:57 PM
Thanks CAT!!! Now you have my interest piqued----what was the picture about?? LOL!!!

MaybeSayMaybe
Oct 12, 2008, 4:03 PM
That picture is totally depraved. Anybody who sends this stuff to people is a sickie. Apparently some of the people who frequent this place are somewhat psychologically challenged.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 12, 2008, 4:15 PM
Its on the post to me Volty. The first one I posted...Ick...
:eek2::yikes2::eek2::eek:

angelrose1955
Oct 12, 2008, 5:32 PM
Me so sad....guess the troll doesn't love me anymore either...I haven't heard from he/she/it in such a long time...* sniff sniff * no more troll lovins...this really bums me out...NOT
AngelRose aka Sad Panda :(

shameless agitator
Oct 12, 2008, 5:37 PM
I finally got a message from the troll again :) I thought it had completely forgotten about me. Notice the new moniker. You'd think it would get some new material eventually.

Just wondering do you like older women who have dried up pussies and who are a bag of bones like AngelRose1955?

Also what's it like being a meth addict and having all of your dopamine/pleasure receptors burnt out/destroyed and not being able to feel pleasure or any emotions at all?

-GoddessLSD-XTC

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 12, 2008, 9:29 PM
He must have had alot of free time on his hands this weekend...lol He was very creative. Not very imaginative, but creative. And yes, he needs new material.
Feeble he is...lol
Cat

TaylorMade
Oct 13, 2008, 1:57 AM
I finally got a message from the troll again :) I thought it had completely forgotten about me. Notice the new moniker. You'd think it would get some new material eventually.

Did you kill someone's cat, SA? It's obvious that they have a fixation on you and simply want to ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kEryR5wj9o

Good Christ. I can't annoy even people I hate that persistently.

*Taylor*

Falke
Oct 13, 2008, 2:12 AM
Wow.

I must say, that is rather lame... There are so many better ways of trolling a forum that is much more fun and creative. Judging by the emails I would say that you are dealing with a 12-14 year old boy whose parents just dumped a computer off on him to avoid having to even see or do anything with him. So he comes here looking for the attention his parent's obviously do not give him.

So, with that, my recommendation is to delete the emails and go find someone to score with. ;)