PDA

View Full Version : How can someone be so cruel??

Noluckinlove
Oct 12, 2008, 12:18 PM
Someone from this site just sent me this email.... I do not know the person that sent this to me and it says some very negative things about me and 2 other members. The reason I want to post this is because I believe everyone should be treated fairly and not looked down on because of something that someone else feels is a bad behavior. Please remember we are all here for the same common goal and no matter what someone looks like or does in their spare time is really nobody's concern.

This is the email that was sent to me:

here\'s some advice. Nobody wants you and you\'re not sexy or hot and that is
mainly the one thing that couples want. Also don\'t waste your time on this
site because a lot of people who are into meth are on here and some them are
(here 2 names were put in of people who do Meth) I will not repeat the names as I don't think that is something of importance.

My goal here is to meet friends not enemies, and if something more grows out of those friendships great if not then I am still better off than I was cause I have more friends.

Flounder1967
Oct 12, 2008, 12:27 PM
sounds like a troll. Ingore. Let drew know about the email.

fairbankswingers
Oct 12, 2008, 12:29 PM
Just ignore the assholes....they feel by putting others down it makes then more of a man...whatever...

darkeyes
Oct 12, 2008, 12:50 PM
'E wos gud enuff 2 post a pic of 'is face earlier babes...b glad ya missed it...' e looked like wot 'e is hun..an arshole... jus iggie an b happy...:tong:

mrplayfuluk
Oct 12, 2008, 1:06 PM
well he's toast now, no record of him in members. his language sounds like the same guy who was Orlando C***sucker so its the same dude reappearing with new aliases. Surely Drew can see them as they would have to open a new email address to rejoin each time. I'm convinced its one guy responsible for all the troll activity because up to now we have been spare this behaviour. I wonder if doing a name and shame might work as in each time he makes a fresh attack we should name and shame him on the forum and accuse him of being all the previous incarnations to show he's been rumbled and we are bored.
LETS GET ORGANIZED!

12voltman59
Oct 12, 2008, 3:11 PM
No Luck--the person who sent you this is our resident village idiot---the person just doesn't give up--the EverReady Bunny of being a royal pain in the ass!!!
Don't pay much attention to this fool----you are in great company that he picked on you---welcome to the brotherhood--we need to make up some sort of symbol to show that we are on the troll's (s)hit list!!!!

Wear it as a badge of honor---for if you are tagged by the idiot---you are a great person---unlke the TOTAL LOSER that the troll is!!!!

Welcome to the club NoLuck!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 12, 2008, 4:23 PM
Yep, same idiot that emailed me too. Dont worry about the small stuff, dartin. He'll get his shortly. The more he posts the closer he is to being nabbed. The nasty lil bastard is busy today looks like, but that's fine. He's being hunted, and soon it'll be payback time :}
Not all of us here are ignorant assholes, Baby. We have some fantastic, decent, people in here. Come into chat and get to know us. And if the troll doesnt like you, OFW...lol. (Oh fucking well)
;) Cat

Noluckinlove
Oct 12, 2008, 7:10 PM
Thanks for the confidence everyone I am glad to have you all here and to be part of this great group.

:cool:

sdnaustin
Oct 13, 2008, 11:20 AM
Yep, I got one from him too...maybe even two to three months get one, pretty sure it's the same troll becasue it's always the same thing "face it you are gay, come out, divorce, and deal with it."

Sorry that it happens, but you just have to hit delete sometimes. Wouldn't mind getting friendly emails from people, but to do that, you have to put up with the occasional jerk.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 13, 2008, 12:42 PM
Well like I said Babe, dont sweat the small stuff. There's much more fun and friends to be had here. Pity him..becuase he hasnt the love, friendship and closeness that we here do. Its of his doing, so its his loss, and nobody feels sorry for him but himself.
Hugs
Everybody's Cat.:cool:

12voltman59
Oct 13, 2008, 1:21 PM
Well like I said Babe, dont sweat the small stuff. There's much more fun and friends to be had here. Pity him..becuase he hasnt the love, friendship and closeness that we here do. Its of his doing, so its his loss, and nobody feels sorry for him but himself.
Hugs
Everybody's Cat.:cool:

What probably set off the troll--he got rejected for either real hook ups enough on here-and maybe even cybering--so he thinks we all suck and is going on his rampages---whatever it is---he has "problems" to just not give it up----a peson who is operating in a "normal" range of mental capacities--does not continue to do the sorts of things this person does---I had no idea that he was bugging even more people---he must be trying to run people off the site--he can't get the regulars to give it up so he attacks those who don't come here on a regular basis in an attempt to scare them off---

darkeyes
Oct 13, 2008, 2:08 PM
What probably set off the troll--he got rejected for either real hook ups enough on here-and maybe even cybering--so he thinks we all suck and is going on his rampages---whatever it is---he has "problems" to just not give it up----a peson who is operating in a "normal" range of mental capacities--does not continue to do the sorts of things this person does---I had no idea that he was bugging even more people---he must be trying to run people off the site--he can't get the regulars to give it up so he attacks those who don't come here on a regular basis in an attempt to scare them off---
Voltie.. Voltie... Trollie mus luff all the attention we keep givin im by all the analysis an thot wich keeps goin inta askin wtf e up 2.. quit it.. yas jus encouragin the daft sod...

Spica
Oct 14, 2008, 9:27 AM
Just Ignore such S*** it is not giving you any good to think about it - in every page on the web is someone who is looking only for some beating :rolleyes:

Lienda
Oct 14, 2008, 10:21 AM
stupid email. I can point the ways. I feel, that if we can just shoot, or burn, or train roll the trolls in real life, everyone would be at peace. Who KNOWS the 'potential' they have there! Who knows the other web sights they visit where they blurt out their nonsence?