PDA

View Full Version : Sorry!!

smurf111978
Jan 2, 2006, 7:12 PM
Hi Friends

It seems I have fallen asleep in the chat room recently so I want to apologise to all concerned. I can assure you it wasnt the conversation that made me sleepy, just the heap of strong tablets I have to take which can work quite fast at times. I guess being 5-6 hours ahead of my friends across the pond and chatting so late or is it early :tong: doesnt help :rolleyes: So please dont be offended if you see me in chat and I dont reply it will be me fallen asleep at the keyboard again lol

Love & hugs
Smurfie
xxoooxx

usedbear1950
Jan 2, 2006, 7:54 PM
Don't be sorry. For many of us this is the place we come because we feel comfortable here. We feel that we are among friends. It is like we are sitting in a large living room (salon) and one of us falls asleep. The only problem with falling asleep at the keyboard is that one of us can't put a pram on you to keep you warm.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

arana
Jan 2, 2006, 8:12 PM
Think nothing of it Smurfie, we understand. Just make sure you take care of yourself sweetie. Don't want anything happening to you. :tong:

Driver 8
Jan 2, 2006, 8:34 PM
It seems I have fallen asleep in the chat room recently

Good thing you cleared this up - otherwise everyone would just assume you were in a particularly exciting PM session.

m.in.heels&hose
Jan 2, 2006, 8:38 PM
hello smurf
Buddy, you have nothing to worry about, its not like i havent passed out at the computer (eerrr ummm i mean fell asleep) LOL

so dont think anything of it................................. this time, lol
and dont let it happen again lol (just kidding)

your pal
m.in.heels&hose :)

smurf111978
Jan 3, 2006, 7:15 AM
Hi Folks

Thanks for all your kind comments, you are all the best friends a bi guy could wish for ;) :)

I will do my best not to fall asleep again or at least follow the 10 sec rule and give u some warning lol :tong: :bigrin: ;) :)

Love & hugs
Smurfie
xxooxx
:flag1: :bipride: :three:

csrakate
Jan 3, 2006, 9:07 AM
Smurfy,
I'm just glad to know that you might have been sleeping a time or two!!! Your mummy worried that you were up at all hours chatting!!! LOL!!

Don't ever worry about dozing at the computer...you're not the only one it has happened to! I can certainly say that it has happened to me before!!

Hugs,
Kate

jo69guy
Jan 3, 2006, 10:21 AM
I haven't dosed at the keyboard lately, but back in my drinking days, I used to passout at it sometimes.

Think nothing of it Surfie!

:2cents: