PDA

View Full Version : A Dillema

Audioslave
Oct 7, 2008, 5:32 AM
Im a closet Bi, and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO horny. Lifes not fair at times,is it?!:tongue:

Toad82
Oct 7, 2008, 7:01 AM
Im a closet Bi, and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO horny. Lifes not fair at times,is it?!:tongue:

If it makes you feel any better, I have been out for years and I am still horny as well.

RJ:lokai:

Audioslave
Oct 8, 2008, 6:17 AM
Thanks Toad,at least I know Im not alone!! I dont sleep around so I guess Im gonna struggle to meet anyoneon here. Damn Shame!!

softfruit
Oct 8, 2008, 9:46 AM
If you're wanting to meet people for friendship rather than for a quickie perhaps it's worth checking out the nearest bi group / network -- I think for Audio here it would be the East Mids Bi Network. Don't have the URL to hand but it's bound to be on the links from bcn.bi.org - think they have pub / social meet-ups from time to time.

FalconAngel
Oct 8, 2008, 12:32 PM
If you're wanting to meet people for friendship rather than for a quickie perhaps it's worth checking out the nearest bi group / network -- I think for Audio here it would be the East Mids Bi Network. Don't have the URL to hand but it's bound to be on the links from bcn.bi.org - think they have pub / social meet-ups from time to time.

And if you can't find a local Bi social network; if you are so inclined, you could always start one.

We have one local to us and the group meets 1 or 2 times a month.

Audioslave
Oct 10, 2008, 5:20 AM

Thanks Softfruit,will look into that. Hopefully some good will come of it!!

Audioslave
Oct 10, 2008, 5:21 AM
And if you can't find a local Bi social network; if you are so inclined, you could always start one.

We have one local to us and the group meets 1 or 2 times a month.

Hi FalconAngel. What do you do at these meetings,If you dont mind me asking?