PDA

View Full Version : Any hints for a Newbie ??

Noluckinlove
Oct 5, 2008, 10:57 AM
Hi just need some help finding clubs or ideas on where I can find some bisexual people in my hometown... I am brand new to the bisexual scene and also very shy. I am willing to put my shyness on hold now though to find the right cpl to teach me the ropes of being in a bisexual friendship. Just need some tips from the pros.

FalconAngel
Oct 5, 2008, 12:45 PM
Starting with posting is a good start, but you should check for some local Bi groups.

Some people suggest Craig's list, too.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 8, 2008, 6:46 PM
Pop into chat and meet some of us. I know theres people in there from Fla all the time looking for friends :}
Welcome to the group Sweetie
Cat

TaylorMade
Oct 9, 2008, 2:17 AM
Hi just need some help finding clubs or ideas on where I can find some bisexual people in my hometown... I am brand new to the bisexual scene and also very shy. I am willing to put my shyness on hold now though to find the right cpl to teach me the ropes of being in a bisexual friendship. Just need some tips from the pros.

One. . . keep posting. There are some couples on the site that are looking for single males. Visibility= more responses.

Two. . .Orlando should have something- - if you work for The Rat, I know they have an LGBT support group, or maybe try the nudist resorts or something.

Beyond that, got nothin'.

Good luck, don't withdraw too much- - learn to develop your "8th sense (when someone is dicking you around)" and a thick skin.

*Taylor*

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 9, 2008, 2:53 AM
Well thats rude as hell. Way ta go Turkey. Make a newbie Reallly feel welcomed.:mad::mad:
Dont pay him any mind, Sugar. Just come on in and make some good friends.
Oh Drewwwww....I think ya let one accidently slip through..
Cat

TrimBeardHairyBod
Oct 9, 2008, 10:01 AM
Don't be so desperate and pathetic for one thing.

Secondly being bisexual is not a "lifestyle" or a "scene" any more than being homosexual is.

Last keep in mind that most people and couples want HOT people, which you're not.

Confucius say, 'he who sets out to put others down succeeds only in demeaning himself.'

parkerbi
Oct 10, 2008, 12:19 AM
Starting with posting is a good start, but you should check for some local Bi groups.

Some people suggest Craig's list, too.

yes. and you may go to some local bi groups to start with chatting.