PDA

View Full Version : New troll

hydropop
Sep 30, 2008, 8:20 PM
Jimdavis is the latest troll , with evil emails and bad carma.

You all have been warned

vittoria
Sep 30, 2008, 8:48 PM
Thanks for the heads up! :)

FalconAngel
Sep 30, 2008, 9:02 PM
Jimdavis is the latest troll , with evil emails and bad carma.

You all have been warned

We can only hope that his carma gets hit by a trainma as he is crossing the tracks.

vittoria
Sep 30, 2008, 9:28 PM
We can only hope that his carma gets hit by a trainma as he is crossing the tracks.

:cutelaugh
:cutelaugh

I'm_Cat
Oct 1, 2008, 1:27 AM
Thanks for the word Baby. We'll kkep an eye peeled;)
Cat

angelrose1955
Oct 3, 2008, 11:59 AM
Awwwww...and he didn't contact me?? He/she/it must be falling down on the job...or maybe he/she/it grows tired of me??
* sniff sniff * troll doesn't love me anymore.....
AngelRose

FalconAngel
Oct 3, 2008, 12:05 PM
Awwwww...and he didn't contact me?? He/she/it must be falling down on the job...or maybe he/she/it grows tired of me??
* sniff sniff * troll doesn't love me anymore.....
AngelRose

EEEEEWWWWWWW!! Troll lovins! YYYUCK.

12voltman59
Oct 3, 2008, 12:34 PM
JimDavies was not a "new troll" in the strict sense--it was merely about personality #105 of what I call the "drive-by" troll----he might use a new name each time he comes back--but he always talks the same BS!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 3, 2008, 2:24 PM
lol Boy needs to get new material. What he has is gettin' Old.:rolleyes:
Cat

12voltman59
Oct 3, 2008, 7:18 PM
The troll was back yet again---but just as soon as it reared its ugly head-it got Whack-A-Moled!!!!

Doggiestyle
Oct 3, 2008, 9:11 PM
Troll ? Whats a troll? Hey if one cums after me then all I have to do is open up my closet door. The out-pouring of skeletons would trample him like a herd of wild buffalo. Ha Ha Ha just kiddin! well maybe

Anyway, seriously, I am thinking about inventing a anti-troll spray or device.
I'll make millions & more millions

Just me thinkin your friend DOGGIE :doggie:

FalconAngel
Oct 4, 2008, 2:26 AM
As some may have already noticed, the latest new and soon to be disapproved troll is:

DavidC

Only posted once that I've seen, but will soon be posting again, if the pattern holds.

You would think that they would figure out that we can profile trolls like the FBI profiles serial killers.

But I guess that since trolls are too stupid to figure out things like that, we will be plagued for a while longer by it.

angelrose1955
Oct 4, 2008, 5:35 PM
"The troll was back yet again---but just as soon as it reared its ugly head-it got Whack-A-Moled!!!! "

No...not whack a mole...whack-a-Troll baby...Kinda miss the little shit....NOT..
Just figured if he was emailing me...he was leaving others aloneis all...no troll lovins here...just pity for a poor demented fool that needs some serious help...Have tried to reach out to him/her/it...as others have, but guess "it" is happy with the way it is...if ya can be happy that way.

It is kinda interesting to see what crap he comes up with in each email he sends..seems he either is hot for shameless and wants me out of the way or vise versa...don't know which, but it AIN'T HAPPENING

AngelRose

bigbare35
Oct 4, 2008, 5:47 PM
yes he e-mail me a couple days ago. pore pitiful man.:(