PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feel this way?

Whippersnap
Jan 2, 2006, 12:12 PM
I am a very happy married man who prefers women but have and do enjoy having encounters with men. I started in high school, played when I was in college and continued into adulthood. I have performed just about every sexual act with a male and have enjoyed it very much. I can watch men kissing each other and it does not offend me but have one of my male partners attempt to kiss me and I am totaly turned off by that person permanetly. Dose anyone else here feel something similar when someone of their own gender tries to kiss them?

m.in.heels&hose
Jan 2, 2006, 12:26 PM
Hello there whippersnap
I have the same attitude towards another man trying to kiss me as you do, and i too am not offended when i see 2 other men kissing whether it be in public or in a movie or TV show

i have often why i have this double standard and its hard to explain so i do know where you are coming from

thank you for my :2cents:

:bibounce: m.in.heels&hose :bibounce:

jo69guy
Jan 2, 2006, 12:47 PM
Until I met my current male partner, I too was not one to kiss other males. Something about our relationship changed that. As a rule though, I personaly don't care for it myself. Watching others doesn't offend me though.

:2cents: :flag4:

scubaman
Jan 2, 2006, 1:45 PM
Just to add my 2 cents, I have kissed a couple of other men, one I disliked, and the other was tolerable. I would think it would depend on the person you are with and the chemistry between the two of you. Don't ever say never - cause it will come back and bite you in the ass!

huneypot
Jan 6, 2006, 1:46 PM
i am mostly attracted to women but have some encounters with men. i do not like it when they kiss me during sex.

what i think is, kissing is an emotional act that u want to share with people u are attracted to and have feelings for, if its just sex u might not want an emotional act involved. u might just want to keep it purly phyisical, well that my :2cents: on it :)

Lisa (va)
Jan 6, 2006, 2:33 PM
Maybe I am old fashioned, I enjoy kissing with or without sex. And yes I can be very emotional, but that's just me.

Lisa
hugs n kisses

open2both
Jan 6, 2006, 3:17 PM
I am a HUGE fan of romance and any human "connection" and while seeing two women kissing is hotter, I thrive on kissing anybody...anywhere...anytime!