PDA

View Full Version : Curls just want to have fun

Sarasvati
Sep 26, 2008, 7:12 AM
My mood takes astrange turrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn.

This thread is about curly cocks.

Confess if you have one in your trousers. Confess if your partner sports a curly one.

Aren't curly cocks a disappointment on a man? A good cock should be like a torch, not curly.

Defend the curly cock here if you disagree?

Who will confess? Who will defend them?

darkeyes
Sep 26, 2008, 7:32 AM
My mood takes astrange turrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn.

This thread is about curly cocks.

Confess if you have one in your trousers. Confess if your partner sports a curly one.

Aren't curly cocks a disappointment on a man? A good cock should be like a torch, not curly.

Defend the curly cock here if you disagree?

Who will confess? Who will defend them?Depends wetha Cleave is 2 hand or not, an how much the owner has upset me S...:bigrin:

Bi_Druid
Sep 26, 2008, 2:36 PM
Curly?
How curly?
Have I really led such a sheltered life?

I've come across many men with slight bends or a curve up or down, or even to a side, and these tend towards the more slender (and often longer) which I find more user friendly during penetrative sex. Only ones I can think of off the top of my head who could pass off as dead straight have either been fat gurthy ones, which I personally find awkward to work with and painful to take, or just short, which I don't mind.

So back to original point, how 'curly' is curly? Or do gentle, banana like, bends count also?

fairbankswingers
Sep 26, 2008, 5:19 PM
Mine is straight up...however a couple we were "friends" with, his was straight up with a slight curve to the right...was neat to suck it (but I love to suck cock) and Michelle said it felt "differant" when he was having sex with her, but that was the only man we ever met with one that was not straight...if that answers your question

Sarasvati
Sep 26, 2008, 7:21 PM
Curly?
How curly?
Have I really led such a sheltered life?

I've come across many men with slight bends or a curve up or down, or even to a side, and these tend towards the more slender (and often longer) which I find more user friendly during penetrative sex. Only ones I can think of off the top of my head who could pass off as dead straight have either been fat gurthy ones, which I personally find awkward to work with and painful to take, or just short, which I don't mind.

So back to original point, how 'curly' is curly? Or do gentle, banana like, bends count also?

A reply like this makes this whole thread worth it. You have me hollering...

Come on folks let's have some more curly confessions.