PDA

View Full Version : where are all the people at in Indiana

bigbare35
Sep 26, 2008, 2:14 AM
Man its hard to find some one or couple that just wants to talk and get to know you. I live in Indiana around the fort wayne area. And I dropped some im to people and never got any return replays. Not even a no thank you. How rude. Is it always like this on this site?

fairbankswingers
Sep 26, 2008, 6:49 AM
Some folks like us have dial up and IM dont work if your talking like chat programs so please know that is where some are. good luck in your search up north

still_shy
Sep 26, 2008, 8:09 AM
I'm from Indiana and have had the same problem on this site and others...I don't know what the hell is wrong with Hoosiers :P It's frustrating.

bigbare35
Sep 26, 2008, 9:12 AM
thank u fairbankswingers. I hoping to find a women or man or a couple to share my life with.:tongue:

fairbankswingers
Sep 26, 2008, 5:31 PM
I'm from Indiana and have had the same problem on this site and others...I don't know what the hell is wrong with Hoosiers :P It's frustrating.

Michelle was interested in you, however, being so far...but we also know what you two mean as even in the lifestyle we have had issues, more so then California and Alaska...

still_shy
Sep 26, 2008, 11:18 PM
Thank you for the kind thought :) I appreciate knowing that I'm not completelly unnattractive to women :P I have had the worst luck it seems. But, like we all do, I'll keep pluggin on and see what I find.

bigbare35
Sep 27, 2008, 3:17 AM
im with you still shy. im just plugging along.

fairbankswingers
Sep 27, 2008, 9:15 PM
Thank you for the kind thought :) I appreciate knowing that I'm not completelly unnattractive to women :P I have had the worst luck it seems. But, like we all do, I'll keep pluggin on and see what I find.
:female: trust me you are very attractive to me. My problem or should I say our problem is Roger being Bi has turned off more couples where the guy is not bi as they seem to belive that he is going to attack the male half or has Aids becuase he is bi. Alot of couples are ok with GG and are great with the swinging, but as soon as we let them know Roger is BI is is the last time we hear from them. Oh well thier loss. ;)

JustaguyIndy
Sep 27, 2008, 9:30 PM
Unfortunately, it's not just this site, every one I've tried is about the same. Still, I keep checking, just in case.

parkerbi
Sep 29, 2008, 4:16 PM
i suggest you try some bi dating sites out. i did this when i can't find someone near me.

a_dandy72
Sep 30, 2008, 3:53 AM
my problem is that my wife doesn't know and she doesn't work so it's hard to hook up sorry bout that. Still workin that detail out.

bigbare35
Sep 30, 2008, 1:30 PM
I know what u mean. my ex-girlfriend didnt know that I was bi. but she shure did make her feeling knowen when she found out that another male friend of hers was bi. The hate that came out of mouth. so I kept it from her.

IndyBiFun
Sep 30, 2008, 5:23 PM
I'm another Hoosier in here too! I use to live in Fort Wayne but am now in Indy.

It is hard to meet other people.

bigbare35
Oct 1, 2008, 12:08 AM
i just got this e-mail

This is the message: Yes people here are rude. That being said have you taken a look in the mirror? You're not exactly hot and people want HOT people not fat, stupid, and ugly people like yourself.

its from jim davies. who in the hell is he?

csrakate
Oct 1, 2008, 2:18 AM
Pay him no mind...he is just the most recent persona of our resident "troll". He purposely sets out to be rude and insulting so I wouldn't take his comments to heart. He's been reported and his posts have been deleted...not much can be done about the nasty messages that he sends except to disregard them.

Hugs,
Kate

bigbare35
Oct 1, 2008, 1:03 PM
thank you for the info

pottzie
Oct 2, 2008, 1:15 PM
And of course, no one knows how handsome, attractive, fit, or cool Jim Davies is.
We can only imagine. As if that were the criteria for choosing friends.

Bi-cyclist
Oct 6, 2008, 8:15 PM
Hi there. I'm new to the site. I'm a married guy. What about you? Have you had many encounters? -Mike

a_dandy72
Oct 7, 2008, 2:24 AM
i have had only two encounters

planeman
Oct 8, 2008, 12:42 PM
I'm from NE Ind and new to this site. I am very new at recognizing I'm bi and my wife has no idea and I am sure not do anything but freak out when she finds out. I would still like to meet someone close to at least talk to about all this.

anon092708
Oct 8, 2008, 1:24 PM
From Indianapolis here.

a_dandy72
Oct 9, 2008, 2:40 AM
i am in a little burg in indiana called warren.