PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Fantasize About Only Mutual Masturbation?

sqa7742
Sep 22, 2008, 9:52 PM
Is it unusual? I'm a more-curious-than-active guy and I find most of my fantasies are about mutual masturbation instead of full-on sex.

There must be others who feel the same, right?
:)

Toad82
Sep 23, 2008, 12:37 AM
I am into sensory play. For some, they believe it to be a form of masturbation. So by going by that, I do, to a point.

richie rich
Sep 23, 2008, 1:03 AM
I had a VERY hot mutual masturbation experience, and find myself fantasizing about it often...It is very hot...We "discovered" things together, and I find myself sometimes longing for that type of innocent, yet naughty situation..It was so hot.."Sharing" our orgasms in the way that we did put it over the top..Shoot me a message if you'd like to discuss further..

frikidiki
Sep 23, 2008, 12:37 PM
I dig it! I wouldn't say it's a fantasy, per se, but it can be a form of safe sex if done right.

DiamondDog
Sep 24, 2008, 3:48 PM
Apparently this is very common in some bi men who are more into women than they are men.

I do know bi/gay men like myself who are into j/o but that's because it is sex and we worship the penis in phallic bliss! I enjoy doing it for hours/days with men and milking, cum control, and CBT are fun to do too!

I also love to be tied up or tie someone up or restrain them and work over his body in various ways!

I do enjoy mutual masturbation but with other men only.

I once had a woman try to masturbate me and let's just say it wasn't enjoyable to me at all. But I've been masturbating with the male gender since I was very young and I love it!

Like Toad82 I also like sensory stuff. Blindfolds are nice as are dark rooms!

Abrasion can be fun! I like to grow out my nails or have a guy grow out his and run them all over my body.

I love the feeling of hot wax from a candle dripped on my balls! It's also fun to drip hot wax onto a man's body!

I also love whips/paddles/crops and switches both using them on others and having them used on myself. I also love having my nipples bit, chewed, pinched, and scratched! Clamps are fun to use too!

A friend of mine sent me some leather gloves that have metal points in them that feel scratchy when they're dragged across your skin; but they don't break the skin or make it bleed, and I'd like to use them on him because we'd both enjoy it!

Also having a man piss on my body is fun and I enjoy having a man taste/drink my piss and pissing on his body! Drinking your own piss after you've drank a variety of beers is fun too!

Shaving a man's head and ejaculating on it is hot too! I also love to ejaculate in a man's facial hair or his armpits and it's fun to get all ripe and sweaty and give each other a tongue bath and smell each other's musky bodies and lick those ripe pits!

I also love to have men smell my jocks that I've came in, or have them lick leather that I enjoy wearing at times.

elian
Sep 24, 2008, 4:18 PM
As far a mutual masturbation goes - absolutely - I think generally it's a pretty common fantasy/occurrance for everyone. I love the various sensations of watching people orgasm so it's pretty much a no-brainer for me for either gender. I'm more comfortable around guys but I have to admire the stamina of the ladies as well - it's just marvelous how they can keep going..

sqa7742
Sep 26, 2008, 10:37 AM
I am into sensory play. For some, they believe it to be a form of masturbation. So by going by that, I do, to a point.

What is "sensory play?" That's not a term I've heard before and it sounds interesting.

welickit
Sep 26, 2008, 12:07 PM
I have a friend I do it with (as well as other things). We enjoy it and the wife enjoys watching.

Bi_Druid
Sep 26, 2008, 2:12 PM
Not wanting to sound like I'm putting it down or anything, but this essentially sounds like how I first started out in my sexual life round puberty.

Much of my early fantasys, and much of my first explorations into either form of sexual encounter, started off with mutual masturbation, in one form or another.

I used to have all manner of complicated fantasys involving exploring new ways of masturbating oneself in the company of others, male and/or female. I then went on to 'act out' some of the more 'plausable' (I had a very potent and much varied imagination) fantasys in life.
I'll say I've certainly developed much of my more personal sexual kinks as a result >:)

As for using toys, restraints, props and tools and such, if this still counts, it's something I certain wish to explore more of...

RearWindow
Feb 27, 2010, 9:53 AM
I certainly don't fantasize "only" about mutual masturbation but it is one of my favorite ones. :tongue:
It probably stems from my first experience with a guy back in college when we both got drunk and high at my apartment and he started masturbating and wanted me to watch and eventually "help" him. After he came all over my chest (I was sitting on the bed, he was standing up close to me), he got me off by laying next to me and jacking me off. We engaged in mutual masturbation dozens of times after that, sometimes kissing as we came together. I found it really erotic and have had the opportunity to repeat that with other guys over the years a few times. :)

darkeyes
Feb 27, 2010, 10:32 AM
Wy the fantasy wen we dus it pretty regularly...tee hee:tong:

RearWindow
Feb 27, 2010, 10:36 AM
Wy the fantasy wen we dus it pretty regularly...tee hee:tong:

Cuz I can never get enough honey.:bigrin:

darkeyes
Feb 27, 2010, 10:53 AM
Cuz I can never get enough honey.:bigrin:

Poor dear... masturbation is not everythin, mutual or othawise.. is but 1 small..vewwy vewwy small parta gr8er experience... admit me dead lukky wiv me partner... an not every1 is quite so lukky... but still..reality is always betta than fantasy for me... tho fantasy works an all wen required!!!:tong:

RearWindow
Feb 27, 2010, 11:00 AM
Poor dear... masturbation is not everythin, mutual or othawise.. is but 1 small..vewwy vewwy small parta gr8er experience... admit me dead lukky wiv me partner... an not every1 is quite so lukky... but still..reality is always betta than fantasy for me... tho fantasy works an all wen required!!!:tong:

Couldn't agree more, my dear. I'm just saying it's one of my fav fantasies but certainly not the only one. And when I get the chance I like to do it for real, along with some other things!:bigrin:

UnusualCouple
Feb 27, 2010, 11:11 AM
Apparently this is very common in some bi men who are more into women than they are men.

I do know bi/gay men like myself who are into j/o but that's because it is sex and we worship the penis in phallic bliss! I enjoy doing it for hours/days with men and milking, cum control, and CBT are fun to do too!

I also love to be tied up or tie someone up or restrain them and work over his body in various ways!

I do enjoy mutual masturbation but with other men only.

I once had a woman try to masturbate me and let's just say it wasn't enjoyable to me at all. But I've been masturbating with the male gender since I was very young and I love it!

Like Toad82 I also like sensory stuff. Blindfolds are nice as are dark rooms!

Abrasion can be fun! I like to grow out my nails or have a guy grow out his and run them all over my body.

I love the feeling of hot wax from a candle dripped on my balls! It's also fun to drip hot wax onto a man's body!

I also love whips/paddles/crops and switches both using them on others and having them used on myself. I also love having my nipples bit, chewed, pinched, and scratched! Clamps are fun to use too!

A friend of mine sent me some leather gloves that have metal points in them that feel scratchy when they're dragged across your skin; but they don't break the skin or make it bleed, and I'd like to use them on him because we'd both enjoy it!

Also having a man piss on my body is fun and I enjoy having a man taste/drink my piss and pissing on his body! Drinking your own piss after you've drank a variety of beers is fun too!

Shaving a man's head and ejaculating on it is hot too! I also love to ejaculate in a man's facial hair or his armpits and it's fun to get all ripe and sweaty and give each other a tongue bath and smell each other's musky bodies and lick those ripe pits!

I also love to have men smell my jocks that I've came in, or have them lick leather that I enjoy wearing at times.

Wow - DD you are enought heat to boil a kettle ... you have Phystikat purrring here and undressing me... I thank you
Dyke van Dyck

Donkey_burger
Feb 27, 2010, 11:11 AM
I'd say that as long the fantasies aren't hurting people so much as to be criminal (rape, or having sex with kids, for example), then it's safe and normal, and there's probably somebody out there with similar interests (this thread proves it!).

Just use protection!

DB :bipride:

UnusualCouple
Feb 27, 2010, 11:23 AM
I'd say that as long the fantasies aren't hurting people so much as to be criminal (rape, or having sex with kids, for example), then it's safe and normal, and there's probably somebody out there with similar interests (this thread proves it!).

Just use protection!

DB :bipride:

I would hope that we all use protection Phystikat and I never allow penetration outside of relationship without protection and still have regular medical checks.

qazwsx33334
Feb 27, 2010, 12:49 PM
I fantasize about it all the time, but I must admit that the fantasy usually ends with his cock in my mouth.

oralplus
Feb 27, 2010, 5:14 PM
I fantasize about it all the time, but I must admit that the fantasy usually ends with his cock in my mouth.
Same here ...:tongue: