PDA

View Full Version : Nude Beaches

Rudy75
Sep 19, 2008, 10:30 PM
I spent the day at Gunnison Beach at Sandy Hook, and I was wondering what Nude Beaches everyone has been to, and what their first time was like.

Falke
Sep 19, 2008, 10:42 PM
Unfortunantly I have not been to a beach yet. The wife and I do get around to the local resorts quite often, although we haven't been out much this summer due to other commitments. They are a great way to kick back and relax though! :cool:

mrplayfuluk
Sep 20, 2008, 6:18 AM
nude beaches are fine. They aren't sexual places despite the nudity. In my experience the first day is a little odd but because everyone else is going about their business in a non sexual way, its not scary. Men you won't get instant hardons and ladies, no one will be peering over at your nether regions. So kick back enjoy the first naked swim. Men should put a little lotion on their bits but they won't burn that easily although the bum needs a bit of attention and ladies nipples are at greatest risk. Nude beaches are very common in Europe in the Med and the people on them tend to very respectful of others and crime free.

listeningeyes
Sep 20, 2008, 7:22 AM
In Feb. I was on a nude beach in St. Martin and it was wonderful. My husband and I enjoyed it so much that when we came home we made our own nude beach at our pond on our secluded 50 acre farm. We have enjoyed it all summer long. There is nothing like the freedom of being nude on the Beach.

anteak
Sep 20, 2008, 7:42 AM
I used to go to San Onophre beach several times a month. I enjoyed being nude. My GF went a few times but would not take her suit off. I think she enjoyed looking at the naked people.

There was no overt sexuality, The saying was "nude is not lewd" I liked the overall tan I got and I'll admit I did enjoy trying to get a peek at ladies.

There was a fence at the south end of the beach and if you went past it you were on Govt. property. No problem but guys looking for M-M activities would go there. There were a few blind canyons that deserved investigation. Sometime you could see guys having sex, once joined a circle jerk, about 7-8 guys. Sucked a few cocks and got sucked a couple times.

Al in all it was a pleasent experienceand wish I could still do it.

JJ224
Sep 20, 2008, 8:53 AM
Playalind Beach Cape Canaveral north of parkeing lot 13. Nude beach:male:

FalconAngel
Sep 20, 2008, 3:38 PM
And don't forget Haulover beach in North Miami. Been there to check it out once, but it was a Monday, so there were not a lot of people there.

curious44
Sep 20, 2008, 3:53 PM
We've only been to one nude beach, Little McKenna on Maui. Hard to get to, but had a good time. That was in '88. Also been to several nudist camps in WI, FL, IN, TX. Rockin' good times back in the 80s at Naked City in IN. That place was wide open. At night it was one big orgy.

DiamondDog
Sep 25, 2008, 12:50 AM
Rockin' good times back in the 80s at Naked City in IN. That place was wide open. At night it was one big orgy.

Was that long before middle/upper class white hets knew or accepted that they can just as easily get HIV? Oh wait, that's never happened.....

the mage
Sep 25, 2008, 10:20 AM
We have several nude resorts around Toronto and a public nude beach on the Toronto Island. They are family places with a naturist attitude by day, and adult fun at night.

I've been, no big deal. Its nice to get sunny balls...

we go to nude swims here too..(in pools) they are fun.

12voltman59
Sep 25, 2008, 8:26 PM

I used to go there a number of times when I lived in Melbourne---and I also used to go to some places along the Russian River in Sonoma County north of the San Francisco bay area that were frequented by folks who went nude----and it was a cool and mellow scene---

For those not familiar with nude beaches----honestly----the sexual vibe at them is far less than at beaches that are "clothed" where you will most often find a major sexual vibe not found at nude beaches and resorts---

If you do something overtly sexual in public at privately owned nude locations---you will find the "keepers" of the place--either owners or long time users--will pretty much make sure you are no longer welcome if you do engage in activity they find to have "crossed over the line!" You are going to get booted, ASAP!!

Do something unwise at a public nude beach----you are most likely gonna be outta there with your hands behind your back--restrained by handcuffs in the back seat of a Ford Police Interceptor on your way to county lock up and a court date early on the next business day facing some sort of sexually related charges. Most likely---you were turned in by people who frequent that site, since they know that they are under a microscope and that many people want to find reasons to shut down the "perverts who go nude" at such beaches---they tend to self-regulate those places even more strongly than the cops tend to do!!!

I know that people who don't go to nude beaches find this hard to believe but--the fact is----it is rare that a guy will get a hardon----if you were to go and found you are a bit "up"--then you would be wise to cover it with your towel, but that probably won't happen----because while it is hard to explain-- going nude at such a place has nothing to do with sex--it has to do with enjoying not having to wear clothing and experiencing things like the breeze, the sun and such as God/nature or whatever intended us to!

The best way to behave if you go to a private nude club---very much "be a gentleman"--I always was told that I was welcome back--but have seen many guys who when it comes time to leave---they get told not to come back--and the reasons among why they were not allowed to return--being a jerk generally and also doing things like constantly talking about how "hot" you are---how many people your screw and that you like all kinds of kink----stuff like that is not appreciated at most of the nudist clubs----and those guys who are focused on such things----are very often not welcome at them--that is one reason that it is very often that single men are also not too welcome at many private nudist clubs----it is amazing that many guys who go to them don't quite seem to get that!!

Rudy75
Sep 25, 2008, 10:09 PM
Jerks at Sandy Hook are mostly limited to 20-something males who sit there, clothed, ogling at the girls.

(Although I suspect some ogle nude guys and won't admit it!)

These types are hard to eject.

jamieknyc
Sep 26, 2008, 11:09 AM
In Feb. I was on a nude beach in St. Martin and it was wonderful. My husband and I enjoyed it so much that when we came home we made our own nude beach at our pond on our secluded 50 acre farm. We have enjoyed it all summer long. There is nothing like the freedom of being nude on the Beach.

Orient Beach in St. Martin is wonderful

jamieknyc
Sep 26, 2008, 11:34 AM
I have been to Lighthouse Beach at Robert Moses State Park on Long Island (my main beach!), Gay Head on Martha's Vineyard, the old Moonstone Beach in Rhode Island (which no longer exists) and Orient Beach in St. Martin. I have also been to the unofficial nude beach at Riis Park in New York numerous times.

Bi_Druid
Sep 26, 2008, 1:46 PM
the first nude beach I went to was back in the town of my formative years of Portsmouth, England.

I mostly went as a way of combatting my own self conciousness, was a right blushing violet as a kid once I hit puberty, wouldn't even get changed infront of me own siblings.

Anyhoiodle, my first time was a bit unusual, and empty of all but myself, but was interesting and somewhat liberating.
Second tyime I went back, bout a week later, there were some more people, so I got a proper test at letting myself be seen with out getting embarrassed about it. If anything, I enjoyed being naked more than not. Before I knew it I was going back again and again all summer, every summer, just so I could be out of my clothes and not feel I was upsetting anyone.

Now, you'd find it hard to keep the clothes on me. lol.

Was about the same time I started expoloring my bi-sexual side also. The two things just happened to go hand in hand for me as an individual. What I'm saying is that wont nesercerily be the same for everyone tis all

Lisa (va)
Sep 26, 2008, 2:05 PM
never been to a nude beach, just a topless one in Cancun. Does that count?

Lisa

hugs n kisses

12voltman59
Sep 26, 2008, 3:14 PM
never been to a nude beach, just a topless one in Cancun. Does that count?

Lisa

hugs n kisses

Half-way anyhow Lisa! :bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

self88
Sep 27, 2008, 12:39 AM
I have never been to Gunnison Beach. If I go there, is there any chance of sucking some cock?

Falke
Sep 27, 2008, 7:48 AM
I have never been to Gunnison Beach. If I go there, is there any chance of sucking some cock?

No, you will not. If you want that, go to a swingers club.

Garrett Jones
Sep 27, 2008, 10:32 AM
We have been lucky to live about 50 miles from one of the finest nude beaches in Britain - or Europe for that matter. This is near Harlech in North Wales and is called Morfa Dyffryn. When we first discovered the beach, more than 20 years ago, it was not "official" but it has been for around six years now. There is a huge expanse of golden sand when the tide is out and it's wonderful to be able to bathe nude and come out without wet togs on to dry off in the sun in company with other, often arresting, bathers. If I'm alone (or if I take a lone walk when we're together) I go up to the dunes and rarely come back without having some good sex with another (usually bi) guy, either an old pal or a new recruit. It's all very much a matter of "live and let live". Nobody has ever tried to pressure me into something I didn't want. I say a bit about this beach in "Coming Clean about Bisexuality" - see
http://www.garrettjones.talktalk.net

jclogan
Sep 27, 2008, 9:01 PM
Black's Beach in La Jolla CA...just north of San Diego is great. Only drawback for some is long steep steps down the cliff to get to the beach. Trek back up will get your heart rate up a bit. South end is a mix of all sorts...north end tends toward gay. Very laid back...nice surf..long wide beach.

Hiding bi choice
Jul 11, 2010, 11:05 AM
Been to Gunnison beach several times this summer. There is actually 2 unofficial sections of the gay beach. the gay section and the section for swingers in denial. Anyway I've had a great time every time I went. The only problem is I am just about the only female in the gay section. BORING FOR ME!! but a good book takes care of that.

Krys:bipride::three::bipride:

69luvr
Mar 3, 2011, 2:04 PM

I go ther eoften and love it! Walk down a bit further and the dunes provide a welcomed spot for fun.:flag2:

mikey3000
Mar 3, 2011, 2:31 PM
Toronto has a nude beach almost right down town, on Centre Island, called Hanlan's Point. Been there a few times. But my favourite nude beach is on St. Maarten, Cupacoy Beach. Awesome! Last time I was there I had a great j/o session with a beautiful man who was about ten feet away from me. It was so hot cause it was my honeymoon and my wife was sleeping right next to me when we were doing it. Didn't know a thing. LOL!!!:cool: Funny thing is that she found him hot too cause sometime during the trip, she snapped a photo of the same guy totally au natural.

manhatten
Mar 4, 2011, 12:54 AM
Lake Travis Austin Texas there are 2. The one I went to was called Marshall Ford, right near the Marina there.On any given weekend there use to be about 100 people there hanging out on the big rocks, maybe 1/3 to 1/2 naked. Had some great times there!
Jacksonville Florida.South of town along a deserted stretch there is a small parking area and walkway to the beach. I use to go lay out there naked to get a nice tan, and on the 3rd or 4th visit there, a guy picked me up, we went to his place, and I gave him a good hand and blow job, then jerked off while he finger-fucked me and came again on my ass. Good times again!

roy m cox
Mar 4, 2011, 1:18 AM
i come across one in st.Augustine ,FL . i was walking along the beach and tripped over a girl laying on a towel and when i got up it was like oops sorry , and she just smiled at me and told me it was OK and get naked if i want it's a private beach , i got nervous at first cuz 2 guys started coming over wear i was but they handed me a beer and grabbed my hand and pulled me over to a bunch of other guys and girls ,well i got naked and had a lot of fun and drunk to and groped a few times lol , so yeah i love nude beaches and would love to go to one again if i could :bigrin:

tvoyemat
Mar 4, 2011, 4:44 AM
Best experience was one called Kambah Pool near Canberra in Australia. Was approached by a hot guy and it wasn't too long before I was slowly and sensually fucking him in the hot sun.

I loved the sun on my skin and the exhibitionist buzz as other guys watched us from a diistance.

ocaladouglas
Mar 4, 2011, 8:21 AM
first nude beach was in San Diego, Ca That was a long time ago back before they put the stairs in.