PDA

View Full Version : bisexual underground uk

mrplayfuluk
Sep 18, 2008, 4:38 AM
alot of people said they were going to the September evening, I was away.. did anyone go? was it fun?

TrimBeardHairyBod
Sep 18, 2008, 2:00 PM
I went, Mr Playful.

It was my second time. On the first occasion, a few years ago, I arrived around 8pm. By that time, the room was quite full. Everyone seemed to know each other and people were chatting in small groups. Being new and on my own, I guess I was easy to overlook. I ended up leaving after about twenty minutes.

This last time, I arrived earlier when there were fewer there. The organiser saw me come in, greeted me and introduced me to some of the others. As more arrived, the large group of people chatting broke up into smaller groups.

It was all very pleasant and low-key and I decided there and then to attend future meets. With that in mind, I made a special effort to remember people's names for the next time, on October 14th.

mrplayfuluk
Sep 19, 2008, 2:30 PM
thanks Trim sound like its busy, surely someone else went from here?

mrplayfuluk
Sep 21, 2008, 10:41 AM
hey trim can you tell us a bit more like did you fancy anyone there? the age group.. did you meet anyone from this site? do you think it would be a good place for other Londoners to attend? It would be great if a lot more of us from here, went along... So if your thinking of going leave a comment here; we'll hold your hand;)

diB4u
Sep 22, 2008, 4:25 PM
Well if more people went, I'd consider going, but going on my own not good.

I'd feel too silly.

:eek: