PDA

View Full Version : Do men's legs turn you on?

miamiuu
Sep 13, 2008, 2:09 PM
Maybe I have a leg fetish with guys. im a guy and can look at an attractive face and be fine yet if the guy happens to be in shorts and actually has some decent muscle definition in their legs and hairy legs it really sets me off down stairs. I'm not talking about chicken legs, or body builder legs. Just something about athletic toned legs on guys sets me off.

Opinions on legs anyone?

rayosytruenos
Sep 13, 2008, 4:25 PM
Maybe I have a leg fetish with guys. im a guy and can look at an attractive face and be fine yet if the guy happens to be in shorts and actually has some decent muscle definition in their legs and hairy legs it really sets me off down stairs. I'm not talking about chicken legs, or body builder legs. Just something about athletic toned legs on guys sets me off.

Opinions on legs anyone?

Hi!

I don't think I have a fetish with legs (at least not with guys :bigrin: ) but I find some of them really attractive. Usually my favourite are not hairy, but I've seen also some hairy ones that make me drool. My favourite ones are those of guys into a lot of exercise, and I have a thing for cyclists and swimmers. :rolleyes:

All the best,

ray

rissababynta
Sep 13, 2008, 10:54 PM
The first and only time a mans legs ever even caught my attention let alone turned me on was when I saw my husbands. They are extremely hairy which I normally don't get all hot and bothered by but for some reason it works so well for him. I am mainly turned on by the tone though. He has always had extremly toned legs, I just love to rub the muscles in his thighs and stare at the definition...*drools a little* haha

Plus they lead up to an INCREDIBLE ass lol.

cand86
Sep 15, 2008, 2:10 AM
I always feel silly about it, but occasionally I'll catch some lithe, slender runner or swimmer with shaved legs, and I'll find myself staring. Hairy boy legs don't really do it, and nor do big old muscle ones, but somewhere hairless and in-between, totally.

chook
Sep 15, 2008, 2:18 AM
I'd sooner look at duck legs........:)

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

onewhocares
Sep 15, 2008, 7:27 AM
Well...as a matter of fact they do! Only certain ones though. I am not a fan on long slender legs, but rather of cute, muscular hairy ones. I used to see a certain pair of legs of a kayaking buddy...sort of bowl legged and I would swoon!

Belle

darkeyes
Sep 15, 2008, 8:30 AM
Mens legs... *shiverrrrrrr*:(;)

bamberggm
Sep 15, 2008, 8:39 AM
I've always been more of a shoulders/arms guy myself.

KevsBi
Sep 15, 2008, 8:47 AM
I'm more of a 'butt' man but yeah a guys nicely shaped legs are a turn on as well.

BiMichael
Sep 15, 2008, 12:50 PM
My female lover has always said I have great legs and a nice ass to match, but have been told by other women that my legs are great. So, I'm not going to contradict their comments.:bigrin: