PDA

View Full Version : Is my firend bi?

dark matter
Sep 11, 2008, 3:40 PM
Hi, everyone! Ive come up with a very important problem here. The matter is, my female friend who for now Ive contacted only via the web, has got a female friend from her home country. They both claim to be straight in their profiles, but the other day I say my friend's comments on the girls profile and they went on like this: "Girls come before boys", "I love you", "You look so sexy in that photo", etc, etc. She also posted she's "gone wild with" her and the like comments. Any suggestions appreciated!
I'm really confused, so, please, speak up,folks!:flag4:

bamberggm
Sep 11, 2008, 4:43 PM
I've seen girls kiss, lick each others nipples, and hold hands. They still consider themselves straight and accually are. Culture has allowed girls more freedoms when itcomes to personal contact very simular to what you see in guys from asia. It is not uncommon to see boys or young men holding hands and petting one another. That doesnt mean they are bi or gay. I dont think you friend is bi i think shes just being a girl.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 11, 2008, 4:50 PM
lol Darlin, alot of times girls just like holding hands, kissing or just cuddling with each other. It doesnt necessarily mean they are acting in a sexual manner, it can just be a sensual manner or, it might Be a preluade to having fun. But for most of us, it can be a fun and pleasurable thing. I know I Love the feeling of touching another woman, and just having that snuggly, warm comfortable feeling. Sometimes it leads to fun sex, other times it is what it is...just girls being girls..:}

In the case of your friends, I dont know what to tell you, Baby. Maybe they are just at that 'experimental' stage that we all tend to go thru, in preparation for knowing what we want or not.
Just talk to her and broach the subject, or just ask her outright. :}
Cat