PDA

View Full Version : Music n memories

AFTER9
Sep 9, 2008, 9:20 AM
Theres a line that gets me thinking in a pleasant way.from that Kid Rock sampling Sweet Home Alabama song thats been all over the radio.The line goes something like " we were smokin funny thingd and trying different things"

It makes me think of a concert I went to it was Jefferson Starship late 70s I was real young. There were recreationall substances, bisexual expermantation and I liked the music alot
Everytime I hear a song like Ride the Tiger or Volunteers it gives me these nostalgic sexy shivers.

Anybody else have tunes that do that for them?

still_shy
Sep 9, 2008, 9:55 AM
I lost my virginity to Pink Floyd's "What do you want from me?" Every time I hear that song, it brings back a lot of memories....I always associate different times in my life with different songs.

darkeyes
Sep 9, 2008, 11:43 AM
Soz shy..lost me virginity 2 a spotty grotty an only sounds me heard wer is gruntin an me sqeauls a pain..it bloody 'urt.... not for long tho... jeez..lessers.. who wud hav em..:tong:

Song wich means lot 2 me an still get mushy bout is "Long Long Time" by Linda Ronstadt. Eva so sad an met me mood.. Cried more tears ova that than ne otha an its still reminds me a the time Naggy an me had split up.. wos rite mizz me can tellya... now we bak 2getha it kinda gives me lil shiver an neva fails 2 bring the amorous in me nature 2 the fore an eva so glad a the life me has...:bigrin:

....an "Spiders Web" .. the nite Lou wos born, this wos playin wen Kate's waters broke...

eddy10
Sep 9, 2008, 3:41 PM
"Night Train" gets my blood going.

FalconAngel
Sep 9, 2008, 7:51 PM
Dancing to "Sexual Healing" got me and a girlfriend thrown out of the NCO Club when I was stationed at Bentwaters, in England.

When I hear "Rapper's Delight" (the original one from the 70's), I remember my days stationed at Ft. Jackson, SC.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 10, 2008, 12:35 AM
lol I had my second sexual encounter listening to Knights in White Satin by the Moody Blues, and had the wildest sex of my life to Witchy Woman by the Eagles..lol Whew!
There are soo many memories connected to music that I cant name them all right now. :}
Cat

chook
Sep 10, 2008, 2:21 AM
Soz shy..lost me virginity 2 a spotty grotty an only sounds me heard wer is gruntin an me sqeauls a pain..it bloody 'urt.... not for long tho... jeez..lessers.. who wud hav em..:tong:

Song wich means lot 2 me an still get mushy bout is "Long Long Time" by Linda Ronstadt. Eva so sad an met me mood.. Cried more tears ova that than ne otha an its still reminds me a the time Naggy an me had split up.. wos rite mizz me can tellya... now we bak 2getha it kinda gives me lil shiver an neva fails 2 bring the amorous in me nature 2 the fore an eva so glad a the life me has...:bigrin:

....an "Spiders Web" .. the nite Lou wos born, this wos playin wen Kate's waters broke...

Awwww quit ya bitching Fran........and look on the bright side....ya still got the box ya virginity came in :tong:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

chook
Sep 10, 2008, 2:25 AM
Anything from the early 70's to late 80's reminds me of my sexual activities.....cause I was fucking anything that moved and it didn't move I'd give it a shove :tongue:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

darkeyes
Sep 10, 2008, 5:29 AM
Awwww quit ya bitching Fran........and look on the bright side....ya still got the box ya virginity came in :tong:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:ahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.. priceless Chookie... funniest thing ya sed in weeks..:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

csrakate
Sep 10, 2008, 5:31 AM
ahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.. priceless Chookie... funniest thing ya sed in weeks..:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

Phew....I was a bit worried for poor Chookie there for a bit....scared you might bring cleave out of retirement...LOL!

darkeyes
Sep 10, 2008, 6:16 AM
Phew....I was a bit worried for poor Chookie there for a bit....scared you might bring cleave out of retirement...LOL!

Sharpenin 'im up as we speak Mumsy...:tong:

curious44
Sep 24, 2008, 8:46 AM
When I was young if you couldn't get anywhere with a girl while Johnny Mathis was in the background you just were NOT going to get anywhere.
I also remember the movie, "A Summer Place". I think I saw that movie a dozen times. I'll never forget Sandra Dee looking into Troy Donahue's eyes and passionately saying, "I don't want to be good anymore, Johnny". Even today, every time I hear the theme song from that movie I think of how many times I masturbated to the fantasy of Sandra Dee saying that to me.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 24, 2008, 4:37 PM
The other night I came across a song that I used to love, and hadnt heard it in Years. When that song was playing I was 16 and was experiancing my first time at a Bi Play.
Wear your love like Heaven, by Donavan..
mmmmmmmmmmm fun time. :tongue: